Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

While Lying on the bed in the motel, she suddenly got a craving for pie. So she got ready and grabbed her staff. She looking into her staff and whispered "Mirror, Mirror (Really O_o) show me neith". Neith she said “do they have pie there"? Neith Scowled and replied “how should I know". Now, now don't be like that she said with a chuckle. Alright then I’m coming to you.

She arrived at the Peaches and cream Cafe and walked up to where cashier, and said "" Excuse me ... Hello my dear Hikashi, what kind of pie do you have here?

Raven's phone started ringing, so she took it out of her pocket again and looked at the caller ID, it was Sailor Ceres. She answered it and said, "What's up?" Half-happy she could actually talk to someone with the phone, rather than texting.

((Yeah, Raven's not that kinda gal. OMGz, liek, totallly faboo! *3*))

*Raven's Pick the phone and answer *

Hi raven.I miss you and where are u? I'm so confuse bcs Yousuke lost and i don't know where is he.He usually visit me but from the battle with enemies He dissapier i don't know what's going on I think if u can we need meet and with other senshi too I need Enjoy our group Often.

*she wait for answer*

"He's lost? That's not good. Well right now I'm here with Sailor Time and a new senshi at the mall." She looked around, there seemed to be no private place for them to discuss things like their princes missing. "Hm. I can't see any good places to meet here, how about I get this new girl and come to your house? That's probably more of a private place to talk about..." Her voice quieted. "Senshi stuff."

((XP Raven's a conspiracist.))

"Your welcome! I'll be there as quick as I can!" Raven replied, then hung up. She turned to the new girl. "Hey, you! Come on, you're about to meet a friend of mine." Raven called to the girl.

After replying to Raven's message, Hikashi noticed that it was almost time for her shift. She went over and made some excuses to not join Masanobu and Terrence for she was still somewhat embarrassed about facing the two, especially Terrence.

After Hikashi changed into her waitress outfit, she joined the other waitress at the cashier. "You should take a short break since the breakfast crowd is lessening. We'll need more hands later when the lunch hours comes." Hikashi said with smiled to the other waitress. "You're so thoughtful, Hikashi-chan. See you in a bit!" the waitress smiled happily and disappeared into the staff room.

Just then the bell at the cafe rang and a elegantly dressed lady walked in. She walked up to the cashier and said, "Excuse me ... Hello my dear Hikashi, what kind of pie do you have here?" Hikashi was quite surprised upon hearing the lady called her by her first name. "How did she knew my name? I don't suppose she's a regular customer or I'll definitely recognize her. I practically know all the regulars..." Hikashi was so engrossed with thinking of an explanation that she didn't realize she was staring blanking at the lady.

She looked around and looked back at Hikashi and politely stated, “Its shoes isn't or is my hair (pointing to her Jet black hair with red, blue, green, and purple streaks) too much". I knew I should have gone with one color, but what I can say, I'm a colorful character. >_<

"Well My dear princess, it’s not polite to leave your customer hanging" she whispered to Hikashi.

I'll be sitting over there with my dear friend (she pointed to the table with the young gentlemen who was engrossed with fixing his hair) if you have any pie back there, I would very much appreciate a piece brought to the table. With that she walked over to the table, ignoring the stares she received from the customers, who all thought the staffed she carried was quite odd and unusual.

Upon hearing the lady's whisper, Hikashi quickly snapped back into reality and instinctively made a bow and apologize for her behavior. "I'm so sorry, please for giving me for my insolence. I'll bring you today's special, Country Pumpkin pie right away."

As the lady walked away towards a man who was seated at a nearby table, Hikashi quickly went to the kitchen and prepare a pumpkin pie for the unusual looking lady. "I wonder who was that? How did she know my name? I doubt she's anyone from my university or previous workplaces...She definitely can't be my relatives as I severed ties with Father's relatives the day I moved out on my own..."

Meanwhile, Masanobu and Terrence who were engaged in a conversation turned their heads when they heard people whispering. "Oh my goodness...Look at that hair of hers...Is she some celebrity?" a girl asked her friend. "Oh,look...I guess someone's is in town for a reunion or that sort." said Masanobu. Terrence sighed, "Well...I'm not sure if she'll recognize us since we never really met her or any of them except for the few formal occasions but that was ages ago...Wonder what she wants with her." Terrence and Masanobu shifted their glances from the unusually looking lady to Hikashi who was now carrying a tray of the pumpkin pie to where the lady was sitting.

As she sat down across from Neith, she spoke in a slightly sarcastic tone, "Anything interesting in the menu?" Neith looked up with somewhat of a distained look in his face and replied” what did you expect me to be doing in this 'place'. I mean I had to watch her, he pointed to hikashi”.

She Turned and looked at hikashi who was carrying a tray with her pie on it. "If you didn't want to keep an eye on her for me you should have made that clear to me. I mean its just he world we have to protect who cares right "she snapped at Neith.

"You rarely transform; what makes you think she will believe you’re a senshi as well.” Whispered neith.

I don’t she said, I’m hoping that she will figure it out for herself when she comes to give me that scrumptious looking pie.

As Hikashi walked steadily with the pie in her tray, she thought to herself, "Calm yourself down already....You don't want to do that embarrassing expression that you did with Ma-kun and Terrence, do you? I'm sure there is some logical explanation for her knowing my name..."

Hikashi carefully place the pumpkin pie in front of the lady. "Here you go, miss. Today's special, Country Pumpkin Pie." She turned to the man sitting opposite of the lady and said, "Is there anything I can get for you, sir?"

Ceres waiting for guests -I hope they will be soon everything is prepared.*New message mobile*

"Come to the park near lake.If u won't come you will regret sailor WhiteRose."

-O MY GOSH! who know that i'm sailor WhiteRose.and Why will I regret?What's going on with this message.I can't come there.First I will wait for Raven and new senshi I will tell them and we will check this.

*she goes to the computer and doing somrthing*

After a few minutes, they reached Ceres' house. Raven knocked on the door a few times, then turned to the girl. "Okay, here's a few pointers. There are a lot more of us than just me and you." Raven whispered to the girl, trying to explain some things while waiting.

ceres heard that someone knocked to door

-Oh yes it's them I need fastly open door

she running from stairs..and BOOM!...she fall -_-

-Oh my gosh i'm totally clumsy..

-Wait a moment Raven! Don't go from the door I need do something-she yelled

"Just Some common sense for her", he replied to Hikashi. Milk would be fine with some Rare Steak if you have any.

She chuckled to her self.

You're probably wondering how I know your name. Am I right? She asked Hikashi." Seal the ears of those not chosen, send them into a timeless movement" she chanted.

Suddenly all those in the cafe looked like they were frozen in their spots.

"Now Princess Hikashi of Starry Night (I hope that's right >_<) Darkness is approaching; I know that you have already been tested by creatures of darkness." she spoke boldly and added," Do not worry about the others they cannot hear us and they will not know that anything was amiss when they awaken."

"Ask away my dear"... she said

-I'm ok .I'm ok-she yelled

*ok i stand up and go to open the door-one,two,three.Yay I stod up.

Ceres goes to the door.she opened door.

-Hi raven! Nice to see you again and Hi My name is Ceres.Nice to meet you.She introduct yourself.

"Hey Ceres, this is the new girl, Lily." She pointed to the girl.

Raven's face became slightly more serious. "So, Yousuke disappeared, right?" Raven smiled. "Well, then, there's only one thing to do."

((@SkyMistress

To be exact, it should be Princess Starry since it was Hikashi's past life identity. If you asked me, I would introduce her as Princess Starry of the Stellar Kingdom and Senshi of the Starry Night Sky. ^^ As for her princess name: I had been making some changes to it. I make things too complicated at times ^^; over-thinking stuff hehe...))

Hikashi tried to smile when the man asked for common sense of his lady companion.

"Hmm another interesting person...." she thought as she pulled out an note pad to jot down the man's orders. Before she finished writing, the lady spoke up,"You're probably wondering how I know your name. Am I right?" Hikashi looked up and saw the lady was chanting some sort of spell and with that everyone in the cafe was frozen in time. She stepped back and was about to try to put up a fight if she have to.

The lady spoke once again and this time Hikashi's eyes widen upon hearing her name, a name she had not heard for a while... "Who are you and how did you know my name? I have not heard that name since a life time ago...I was Princess Stefiona "Starry" Stellar of the kingdom of Stellar but not anymore. I am now but a senshi, a soldier who had been called to fight for love, peace and justice and to protect the world." Hikashi walked forward boldly and said, "Somewhere in my heart I believe I can trust you two so I pray that you please tell me about yourselves and why you have come to seek me out?"