Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Couldn't think of anything.

~~~~~~ back to RP ~~~~~~

the pleasure was all mine replied, Aleria. She turned to Masao and sighed. "i miss being home, i miss everything about it."

She started to eat her pie that she almost forgot about. So good she said as she happily at the pie.

Minna Do our best :) She jumped and hold hands with Raven and Lily-Jump with me !!! she laughing...And after we end jumping and yelled we will make our plan but now Jumping and yelling "we are the best"!!!

To herself-*Yousuke You will be safe.Wait for me..*

In between working, Hikashi quickly send a text message to Raven and Kae that said, "I've just meet another one of our friends ^^ She is someone I personally know from before, some of you might know her too. She wants to meet up with you all, can we meet up later? I'm still at work for now."

After the message was sent, Hikashi smiled as she thought to herself,"I hope we can meet up soon...I can't wait to see who the other new ones are. It's been so long that some memories need to be refreshed..."

"She seemed happy to meet her..." said Masanobu as he noticed the smile on Hikashi's face. "Well, I guess all is fine for now. We'll just have to keep watch in case something turns out. We never know what tricks the enemies have. They could use the very people we trust against us. We can't be careless like what happened before." said Terrence who's face darken as if he was recalling an unpleasant memory.

After Jumping and Yelled Raven,Ceres and Lily sat up and They think that they must say plan to save now.

-Well some sugestions? Raven? or Lily?

I think that we must find place where our enemy is.if he is kidnaping..-she told

((sigh okay... sailor time is the youngest... (sadly) X3 but anywhoo!))

Kalanie ruffled her 5th grade skirt waiting for something to do, teter-totting on her heels. She hums a tune to herself; An American tune to a modern song that's 'Bautiful Day; by DJ Melodie'.

Looking around, she spots someone waving at her; It's past school and everyone's out... She watches as her friend waves at her, running at her. Her friend screams her name, "Kalanie! Where were you?! The whole class went crazy because your perfect attendence was broken-- Kind'a..." Her friend was atleast as tall as her, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a cheerful smile. Kalanie tilts her head, "I... Umm... Met one of my friends and then something came up and... Poof?" She tries to explain, jibbering on some words. Her friend giggled, "Poof?... Everything went poof?..." Kalanie turns around, facepalming, giggling alittle to herself, thinking, 'Was that a stupid cover-up or what?' "... Alright, so... What's up, Marie?..." Kalanie turns around, clicking her sneakers together. Marie stops snickering, "Oh, nothing new, only a poor attention span as always... annnd... Everything went crazy at school." She nodded in confermation.

(( >.> a forem, eh?...

Earth Name: Kalanie (will look up the last name >< )

Senshi Name: Sailor Time

Princess Name: Kalanie Time Mazumakie

Kingdom: Time Warp Kingdom

Senshi of: Time

Prince: Unknown. ))

((note; kalanie is not an japanese name, it's an american...Sooo... >.> <.< kalanie's normally an american but she moved away to japan, *cough* she lives with no one but herself, although, she does have distant relitives paying for the house she lives in X3 Also, dunno who kalanie's prince will be, ermm... a classmate or a a kid she meets along the road *tilts hands in a scale thing way.* I will dicide when i figure it out soon...))

~really speedy, you're the youngest? must have forgotten about that. :P

anyway, i have a question to asiunia, yusuke's missing right and was kidnapped right? by who? can i use the witch as the one who captured him? i can't write anything, and this is the only thing i can think of :P

please clarify this before i make another post :D thank thanks :) ~

~i can't. i'm abducted by the witch remember? i'm actually waiting for a perfect moment so that the bad guys plus my prince (omi) can attack or do something. that's why i'm asking if yousuke was abducted by the witch so i can contribute to the action :D ~

Raven suddenly gasped. "H-hold on a second! The witch might've done this! It makes sense! After all, she'd want to go after those close to us, and Yousuke wouldn't be expecting something like this to happen!"

Oh no!-She yelled.Witch I hate her.. why didi you done this maybe she wants something from me I need go there and save him.It's unbelieve She is so cruel.I love him..even if he is only person in this world and he don't know about witch and sailor senshi nothing he is normally.I gthink she wants play with me,or maybe Yousuke has a secret and maybe he is in our team too..I don't know...It's getting very bad.. Ok what will we do?-She asked

Ok do our best and where is place where witch lives? I will do everything I need save Yousuke...Will you come with meraven and Lily? can u help me save him? I love him..*shy* Ups I said it-she embrassed and run to bathroom-Sorry I need go to bathroom!-she yelled

As Omi saw the other senshi in Ceres's house, he decided to use Lancelot's ultra hearing device to hear what they were talking about from a distance.

When he realized that they had a feeling that Yousuke was taken by the witch, he decided to contact the hag to confirm it.

He pressed a few buttons inside the machine and finally got to contact the witch.

"Your highness, one of the senshi's prince is missing. His earth name is Yousuke. They sense that you may be the one who took him."

The witch snickered. "They're not clueless after all. Anyway, continue spying on them. And if they try to get into this realm, eliminate them. When the time comes, I, my minions, including you and Rei will attack. We have to plan first. And remember... where your loyalty belongs. Or else, you know what will happen."

Omi bowed his head to prove his subordination. "Yes, your highness."

The connection afterwards disconnected.

~at the dark realm of the witch~

"I can't believe they could sense I have that insolent prince. However, I won't make mistakes anymore. I won't repeat what has happened. I won't be hasty this time."

Rei went near the witch and began to ask, "So what are you planning, now that they'll possibly come after Yousuke?"

She smiled evily, the only way she knew how. "Elementals come!"

Ranpu, the elemental of light came with three others. They were actually supposed to be five in total, but since Chi, the elemental of earth had died, only wind, water, fire and light remain.

"Yes, your majesty?" Ranpu spoke in behalf of the others since he was their leader.

"I want you all to turn the senshi against each other. Separate them from each other. Let them think bad of each other. If it really isn't possible, eliminate them. That would buy us some time to finalize our plans. Plus that Yousuke isn't awake yet."

They all bowed down and disappeared immediately.

"What about Omi and me? Are we just spies to check out what those senshi are doing?" Rei argued. "We serve you, your highness, however, I will not agree to do nothing and just stand here! Those so called friends of mine just let me be abducted, and I won't allow it. I have to gain revenge somehow."

"Don't worry, dear Rei. You and Omi aren't worthless. You, Omi and Yousuke are the key parts in my plan," she said as she pulled Rei to show the chamber where she kept Yousuke.

~i hope what i did was okay. don't worry, i'll do my best to slow it down. if i forget.. someone please remind me as i get too excited at times.

btw, i forgot the name of the witch. that's why i only call her the witch. what's her name again? haha~

*When Ceres was in the bathroom*

Ceres had vision with darkness and yell of Yousuke.She saw Rei too...What Rei Doing there?,It can't be!*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!-She yelled and started to cry..It can't be IT CAN'T BE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Thii....this...is..a...n.nigh...nightmare NO!!!!!!!!!!!-She crying

Raven heard Ceres crying in the bathroom, and started panicking. "Oh my God, what about Aaron?! What if she got Aaron?!"

As if he read her mind, Aaron walked in. "Raven? Where were you?" He asked out loud.

Raven ran over to him, hyperventalating. "I...she...Ceres...Lily...we...don't..."

Aaron shook her slightly. "Raven, snap out of it. Tell me what's got you freaked."

Raven looked down at the ground, her eyes still wide. "Ceres...we think that...th-the witch...took her f-f-friend, Yousuke." Raven fell to the ground on her knees.

Aaron got down on his knees so that he was level to Raven, and shook her a little more. "I know that isn't all. Raven, did you have a vision?" He whispered.

Raven put her hands on her head. "Nononononononononononononononono...this can't happen..." She murmered to herself.

She got up and looked at Lily. "Cartal. J-joshua Cartal. Do you know him?" She whispered.

"Joshua-kun?" Lily murmered. "Yeah, we were pen pals a few years ago, and he just moved here from America." Lily answered. "Why? Is something wrong with him?" Lily asked nervously.

After answering Raven, she ran to the bathroom, and knocked on the door. "Ceres? What's wrong?"

Ceres hugged Lily..-Lily...Lilyy.IT CAN'T BE!!!! he can't be kiddnaped by witch..I...I had a v-vision that h-h-he is in dangerous.she crying.HELP PLEASE HELP YOUSUKE You can't leave me!!!!You can't be on the devil side..You can't ..Lily...She crying.

She looks up to Kae, who's still on the phone (i think) Turning to face Marie, "So..." She asked Marie, who was rustling with her hat that constently falls off, "Oh, I'm not sure, rock-paper-sissors?" She asked, Kalanie nodded, flat hand and a fist over it. "Rock" She puts her fist to her hand then raises it, "Paper..." She does it again, "Sissors!" her hand lands as sisors, the middle finger and the index finger out in the shape of a 'V'. Marie was rock. "Hehe! I won!!!" Kalanie falls to her knees, acting defeatd, "Oh Mighty Marie, what shall I do for you from defeat!?!" She shouts, natrually all of the bypassers look at them and move on. Kalanie bursts out laughing, same for Marie.

(( >.> <.< So, is Moony on the phone now? X3 just wanting to know. ))

Raven looked at Ceres, she wanted to comfort her as well. But, she finally had enough of a good reason to go to the witch's lair. She turned to Aaron. "Help them out. I'm going to get Yousuke. I need you to keep an eye on Joshua." She murmured.

Aaron hesitated to answer. "I need to-"

"Aaron, no. Please, keep an eye on him. For Lily." Raven whispered, then walked out of the house. Aaron didn't follow, looking at her as she walked out.

Rei...Yousuke... Raven looked up. Don't worry. I'm coming.