Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Lily watched Raven leave the house. "Raven..." She murmured.

As she watched her go, she whispered, "You shouldn't...try to do things on your own...allies, friends, that's what they're for."

She turned to Ceres. "Come on. We're going to help Raven save Yousuke, okay?" She got up, and offered her hand to help her up. Her deep blue eyes glittered with confidence.

"My turn!" Lily yelled. She transformed rather quickly, and she looked back and saw butterfly wings.

"Well, that's new." She mumbled. She turned to Raven, and said, "So, where do we start? I'm guessing that she'd want it super hidden, so I'm thinkin' somewhere in the sky? Underground? Underwater?"

((I'm not sure where the witch's lair even is. :S XD))

hmm raven I needed ask that you too. Where is hidden of Witch-she asked very confused

and Raven,Lily Promise me that everything will be ok and we will be back soon in full of health and with Rei and Yousuke.

Ranpu appeared in the mortal realm with his three other subordinates. "We can't all strike at once. I'm leaving the first steps to you, Kaze. You heard what her majesty said. So go separate those senshi. Kill them if you must."

Kaze, the elemental of wind bowed down and replied, "Yes, Ranpu."

He then disappeared and went over to Omi to ask about the senshi.

Omi was still hanging around inside the machine, Lancelot, trapped like a useless dog who can only do but watch the senshi.

He became surprised when Kaze appeared before him. "Kaze? Why are you here?"

"The witch sent me. Now, where are the senshi?"

Omi pointed the group of Lily, Ceres and Raven. "They're the ones who found out about Yousuke, though, there are others. Hmm.. could it be the queen wants you to make a move?"

"Yes," Kaze said as he was about to go. Suddenly, Lancelot pulled him hard. "What's wrong?"

"Get me out of this thing. I won't agree to just be a spy here. And what is our highness thinking? I won't betray her. Rei and I live to serve her. So please, we have to do something. I won't sit around here. I want revenge to those senshi. They left us!" Omi explained.

Kaze turned into air and vanished. But before his presence was finally gone, he said, "Don't worry, you have a part in your majesty's plan. Remember?"

Omi blinked twice. "I see. So she still wants me to carry out that plan."

~where Raven, Ceres and Lily are~

Suddenly, a swift cold and eerie gale passed the senshi. A tornado circled the three of them, causing them to hardly breathe.

More bad news to them, they can't seem to see the person who was causing the tornado. Now the question is how could they escape Kaze?

~btw, asking a question again, what's the witch's real name. i forgot :P~

Kaze still didn't appear but continued the tornado which caused the atmosphere they were in to lose oxygen. They found it harder and harder to breathe.

As he was doing this, he spoke, still not showing his identity. "I'm Kaze. One of the five elementals. You've met two of them already. Chi and Ranpu. Anyway, I'm here to offer you a deal. Work for the witch or die. Though, there's one other option that can be done, but I'll keep it a secret. It'll depend on me if I want to use it on any of you."

-You are crazy! We Never will work for a witch..And GIVE BACK YOUSUKE! What are you done to him? Wher is he? If he is hurt I will not forgive you never! Show yourself!!!I wanna die than work for a witch!..GIVE BACK YUSUKE!!!!!-She yelling and crying

As Ceres started to yell, Kaze got annoyed even more. "Ah, you're Yousuke's princess, huh? Hmm.. what would be better, for you to be on our side or just die? Well since you've said you'd rather die, I'll kill you first."

Kaze used a new air force to push Ceres out of the Tornado. She was then left on her own, battling a new wind attack by Kaze as Lily and Raven were still in the tornado. A harsh gale began to blow Ceres, trying to push her to all things that were present. Trees. Buildings. Everything so that she would experience pain and maybe worse even die.

O my god You are Awful! Push Trees Buuuuuuuuilings..._she Running in schock. You caaaan't beat me. and I'm not a princess.GIVE BACK YOUSUKE! I will not work for you never! SHE ATTACKED -LILY SOFTLY BEAT! she broke trees an buildings..

-ufff..now Kaze we can talk normally.. Why you kidnapped Yousuke? and what with Rei? AN i have pleasure get out Lily and Raven in this tornado hard to catch breath.

Raven hugged Lily, feeling some kind of protection towards the new senshi. "Ceres! No matter what he tells you, don't take it! I see no reason to trust him, especially after this!" Raven yelled, though it was likely that she could not be heard due to the winds.

she heard that Raven yelled Something but she dosen't exactly know becaus eis noisy here.

-I will be ok,I will never give up and be on witch side NEVER!-Ceres yelled Lily and Raven take care and take out of this tornado.Do your best! I;m with you with my all power!

And you Kaze Answer me!! Don't ignore me selfish man!-Tell me everything! Why did you do this horrible Things?

Lily felt someone tugging on her arm, and she pulled Raven out of the tornado with her. When they were out, she looked up. Her eyes widened.

"J-joshua?!" She spoke, disbelief plain in her voice.

"Jeesh, don't sound so dumbfounded. You think it was weird that I happened to transfer to the exact same school you're attending?" Joshua muttered, and stepped in front of Lily in a defensive manner, holding his large scythe in front of them.

"Joshua, that means that...you're my..." Lily whispered.

Joshua snickered. "Glad ya figured it out."

Lily what's wrong?-ceres asked you know him? What the hell is going here?! EXPLAIN ME!-she crying.I can't believe..This is crazy!? LEAVE ME ALONE ALL THE ENEMIES! I can'c Fight! I-i don't want t-to f-fight...But i will never give up I promise! *she crying and fall on knees*

Lily ran over to Ceres. "Don't worry! You'll never be alone, I swear! This is Joshua Cartal, my prince." Lily explained.

Joshua waved only one hand, keeping the other on his scythe. "'Sup?" He said coolly.

((Yep. Joshua is definitely from America. XD And I'm not making fun of Americans, cause I am one.))

((I see and your prince is with Kaze and he is enemy right/Or i'm lost?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the rp

Lily thank you very much- she stood up!Every enemy with dark power and bad Feeling will dissapear from this World.This World IS PURE and Peaceful.You can't Brake it! And Answer me You you...Selfish MAN!you ignore me.How can you! I"M HERE!!!-she yelled with angry

she turned out to Lily and said-Everything will be ok I promise you too.We will save all teh people from dangerous.I believe!

(( Oh sorry i was in missunderstanding :D Now i understand :D ))

---------------------------------------------

Ceres yelling and yelling-She is ready to attack him again but she thought that better If she will talk with him.

Lily Don't attack him we will talk with him "some" -she smiled to Lily

~sorry for the delay anyway.. on with the rp~

As the senshi got away from Kaze's tornado made by Joshua, he finally finally showed himself.

He wore the same clothes as Ranpa and Chi, though of a different color, white.

"Ranpa's not here right now, but I have received an order to either take you to our side or finish you senshi off. Since you ask for it, then death shall be your choice!"

He then multiplied himself to a hundred. "Let's see if you can beat me now," all of his clones said to the senshi and attacked them.

They might have been clones, but they did hit as hard as the real thing.

Wow U answered me! but you didn't answer me What about YOUSUKE! WHat did you do to him?,ok nevermind if you not play fair I will attack too.

sailor WhiteRose start to run and kick clones.

Kaze is only laughing-haha you think that you can beat me? You are joking!

Don't make me angry!-she yelled and Attack-"Rose Wind!" It was good attack on clones and noe all clones gone

WhiteRose evil smiled and said-And Now? what do you think? Are you sure that I can't beat you?

He made more clones, this time stronger ones. "It's hard to beat me. I control the air, the wind. As long as there's air, I can make more clones, and strengthen them everytime."

The clones hit the senshi again, this time harder. They all fall down really injured.

"Just come with me and you can be with your precious Yousuke. Rei might even be happy to see you," he said to Ceres. "You might not die like your other friends.