Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

NO!I can't! Oh...-she hard talked with Kaze

I can't leave my frtiends.thay are my hope,they are my life. Don't you understand?! Please..Understand that I don't want to fight.Giva back Yousuke and Rei and everything will be ok.-She less her strengh

But,if you can't agree with me I need fight and do my best to protect Yousuke,My friends and Rei.You think that if you cloned yourself to milion You can win!? You are wrong! I believe and I will win.

"Well then I guess your answer's clear. You and your friends would rather die!"

Kaze cloned himself even more and changed the atmosphere at the place. The sky became black and the wind became colder and colder.

"You'll die!" all the clones and the original Kaze said together as they attacked.

This air.It hurts.*hard to catch breath* Raven and Lilly are you ok?

Kaze I'm sure That we can talk and find the answer.Please don't kill us.If you want kill me but save other friends and Give back Yousuke!.I will sacrifice if i must. I want only that my friends,Rei and Yousuke still alive with happiness.I don't care about myself. If i need die I will to protect my friends.-she said it with tears

Kalanie turns alertly in the direction where she felt a breeze, "Hey, Marie... I gotta go... Erm... See you tomarrow!" She ran in the direction of where she heard a few screams and where there were gusts of wind. "Wind... Uhm... Evil... Transform!" She whisperd to herself, turning into Sailor Time, running a few corners and running into a few walls. "Gah!" She gives up and falls back when she ran into a wall facefirst.

She felt a shadow behind her, "... Kae?... Marie?... Uhhm..." She looks behind her, a boy atleast as tall as her with red hair is stubbornly holding his hand out. "'Cmon. I don't got all day 'ya know?" He says in a slack talk, she takes the hand and pulls herself up, making the boy stumble alittle. ((by the way, kalanie's not transformed anymore because the bonk to the head put pressure and broke the transform.)) Kalanie giggled when he regain his balance and blew his hair out of his eyes, staring at her with light, grass green eyes stubornly. "H-Hey... What's so funny?" He tries to lighten the slack, studdering like he's never seen a girl before. "I'm Kalanie, Pleasure to meet you." Kalanie curtsied. "I'm Gonzo, 'pleasure's mine." He deeply bows, his hair getting into his eyes again, standing back up he blows the hair out of his eyes. "So... Why were you running?..." He asked, his eyes staring at the ground. Kalanie turned, "I have to go-- Oh, here." She hands him a paper. "Friends call eachother and do anything for friends." She smiled and ran in the direction of Raven,Lily,Ceres, and the evil aura.

--

Gonzo stares at the paper, his face blank. "...I have a phone number... Wow... And a friend to go with it, or more likely, my princess..." He giggles, putting the paper in his jeans pocket.

((yus. gonzo's miniturized X3 srry i dunno what name i could name another char >.>))

"You say you would sacrifice yourself for your friends huh? Well then, how about we make things more exciting?"

Kaze then controlled his clones and the wind to separate the senshi. Before Kalanie could reach the four, Ceres and Lily were brought by Kaze's wind to some unknown deserted place so that they'll become weaker. Raven was then left with Kalanie.

"Now, let's see if you could defeat me in a small number," he said evilly and continued attacking Kalanie and Raven with his clones.

~~at the unknown deserted place with Ceres and Lily~~

"Die!" all the clones said together and attacked them.

Where are we?-ceres said Ceres and Lily get attacked by all the clones

sailor WhiteRose Yelled- Lily Hide somewhere and don't come any closer to this enemy I will protect you

It's not fair that you play with clones and we are only ones.I have proposition.Fight with only with yourself not with clones it will be fair play.

"Rose Wind Max!"-she defeated some of clones.

Now fight with me only yourself if you are courage-she said with evil smile

Raven stood up, tears falling from her face.

"Stop! I'll...I'll come with you! Just promise to stop hurting them!" She yelled.

"Raven..." A voice muttered. She knew it was Aaron, from the sound of his voice.

"I'm not about to leave you. I'm...I'm going with you." He continued quietly.

((Raven's just a pacifist. Plus, now that I'm not using Kuvarii so much, I need to have at least one evil char. XD))

I hope that Raven is ok...I'm worried-*she muttered*

What did you done!? You don't have heart!? If you want revenge for Yousuke fight only with me! Don't touch my friends-she said this with tears.

I can't agree for this ! Never!

Ceres trying to communicate with raven-*Raven me and Lily are in unknown deserted place.I don't know where is it.I hope you are ok.Don't worry about us I cammand Lily to Hide from this fight and I will try to defeat him..If I will die take care of Lily and the rest senshi*

Raven got her message, and replied immediately.

Ceres...please don't hate me. I feel like I'm being torn in half, making this decision. I'm...going with him. Take care of Lily. I think we were good friends in our pasts lives. I will get Yousuke out before I completely turn bad, okay? I promise, and...

A final tear went down her cheek.

I hope someday, you'll forgive me.

Ceres got a message-She is in shock

No way!-she yelled

She reply*Raven...please you can't alone.We all need you and..and..we can Do this together.I promise everything will be ok..I will never hate you,But you can't go with him alone! YOU CAN'T-she crying with crystall tears..you..you can't R-raven...*

She fall on knees and Crying...You can't.It's all my fault because I didin't know that enemy needed my Yousuke.

She adding the last words to raven*Please forgive me Raven*

Kaze could feel the exchanging of messages between Ceres and Raven. He tried to disconnect it by hurting Raven even more.

When Raven was already pinned on the ground, with nowhere to go, Kaze smiled at her. "You made a wise choice in joining us. I tell you, you're going to enjoy it more on our side."

He made his clones disappear and made a vortex to come back to the witch's domain. Before that, he put an invisible rope around Raven so she couldn't do anything bad. He then took her into his arms and leapt to the vortex. Before Raven knew it, she and Kaze were in the witch's domain.

"Nice to see another senshi has come," the witch said in happiness. "Rei! Bring him to another chamber to alter her."

Rei came and bowed down. "Yes your majesty." She then pulled Raven and brought her to a room. This room was where she was supposed to be placed in some sort of capsule so that she'll become stronger but at the same time evil. Rei carefully, placed Raven in there and locked the capsule.

"Any last words? You can't get out there anymore whatever you do. But since you were my friend before, I'll let you speak before you get knocked out," Rei said in a serious face.

--back with Ceres and Lily--

Kaze's clones still attacked them. He kinda forgot about the clones and didn't do his part of the deal. Well actually, he really didn't intended to agree to the deal in the first place.

And as the clones still attacked, Ceres and Lily couldn't reach Raven telephatically anymore. She was in the other dimension. There was no more way to reach her.

Kalanie looked around, scared out of her mind and was getting beaten by clones of someone, turning into Time she twists her staff around and smacks a few down. "Time warp!" She shouted, the sky turns black and starts to rain. "Crud this isn't time warp but it'll do." She smacks all of the clone's feet hoping to trip them to the ground, she's skiiing on water with quick speed. "Hehe" She giggles with excitement, smacking the last one on the head. "All done, hopefully!" She says to herself, crossing her arms and nodding.

--

Gonzo watches Kalanie smack each clone, then Raven and the guy dissapeared. "..." He coughs, rubbing his arms because it's pouring and he didn't bring a jacket.

--

Time drops her staff, coughing and sneezing like she had a cold, the rain suddenly stopped and Kalanie drops to her knees, untransforming. Breathing heavily she sneezes once, staring at the small key infront of her, she grabs for it and puts it in her skirt pocket. She stands up and trails off in some direction, smacking into a wall, she slams her knees down to the ground. "I lost them." She mutterd, a tear streaming down her face. "Maybe all of them just... Dissapeared..."

--

Gonzo walks behind Kalanie, picking up her hand and dragging her to her own house. He stops at the door and drops Kalanie's hand, turning around. "Look, Your friends aren't gone, their... Somewhere but they didn't die." Kalanie looks up, her face red from her crying, tackle-hugging Gonzo. Gonzo stares wide eyed at Kalanie, rubbing her back softly and hugs her back. Kalanie then sneezed, mumbled something and walks up to the door and opens it, going into the kitchen. Grabbing a pot and a soup can. She walks to the stove, setting the pot down and opening the can with a can opener, pouring the chicken noodle soup in the pot, stirring constently.

--

Gonzo looks up, leaning his head into the doorway, "May I come in?" He asks polightly without any slack or studder, like a prince...

Kalanie nodded, still stirring the soup. Gonzo takes off his sneakers and sets them by the door, closing the door softly. Walking into the kitchen, he opens a top cupboard and eyes the containence. Soup, cans of all sorts, popcorn, ect. Is packed in the whole small tiny thing, inturrupting the silence, "Hey why not you get down two bowls from the cubbard next to that one?" She asks cheerfully, not turning her back to the stove. "Sure..." He opens the cubbard next to it, getting down two bowls, handing both of them to her. "Thanks..." She says softly, taking one and filling it with soup and hands it to him, pointing to a small drawr, "Spoons and silverware is in there." She fills her bowl with soup and turns off the stove.

(( i has long post.))

Ceres felt that connection with Raven is disconnect.

NO!!!!!!!!!!-where are you Raven? what are you doing?.I can't be truth!

MONSTER! ceres fall in angry and she running fast and try kill clones-"Rose Wind! She running and attacking-"Shine of Flower"!."LIly Softly beat!

Ok now my ending play,

"Pure heart with believe in this world,Crystal flowers which blow on the wind,Light and sun Please give me the power to protect all Important thinks"!

Now is the end of your clones Kaze- "WhiteRose crystal Power"!!!!!!!- she using the strongest of her attack which less her energy life and strengh

Ceres fighting with clones with atatck-She whisper toi others senshi-*If someone hear me please take care of our senshi and of Yousuke,Please forgive me I need Sacrifice to save us"

Raven looked at Rei.

"Rei...let Yousuke go. I don't want him to go home so he can help the senshi, I...I know Ceres misses him." She murmured.

She closed her eyes. Aaron...is Aaron still back home? I know it's selfish to think this, but...I never want to be separated from him...

((So, did Aaron get transported too?))

((hm...better If will be mor dramatic and He is separate from you :).))

Ceres still fighting..she sone her attack and What is resultat..she dosen't know because she fell on knees and fainted her last words was Raven do your best.Lily get out of here and take care of others senshi and my dear Yousuke,P-Please for-rgive me I cou-oudln't pro-ote-ct y-ou-she cried and fainted

It was my dream?-she think in yourself because she fainted she has only visions.- *I feel now strange I feel like feel like Loser. It can't be that I give up and fainted.Well I needed sacrifice to protect my dear friends.I hope that all will do your best and win with Witch even if I Didin't protect all I'm sure that They will win.I believe*

Kalanie jumps, nearly dropping her bowl listening to Ceres' message carefully, trying to send another message back, which was very studdery 'Uhh... So I didn't... L-Loose you guys?...' She regained herself, sighing a relief and taking a seat on the couch where Gonzo isn't.

(( yus now short post >< i know... ))

--oh yeah, i forgot about Aaron, hmm.. let's make it that he wasn't transported with you but you can control him, Pokegal--

Rei looked at Raven seriously. "You may be my friend before. But you're the one who let me be taken by the witch. Though, I must thank you. She showed me the light and my mistakes. I am grateful to her. So no. I will not let Yousuke go. All of you senshi deserve to lose someone special to them."

She went to a lever a pulled it, It made Raven loose consciousness and energized her to be on their side.

"Foolish girl. You're ours now," Rei said with a blank face.

She begin to heard something from outside

she whisper-*I hear Lily which running fastly and what?!Shge didin't leave me and pick me with her,Lily you are like angel.you didn't give up I hope that Raven and Rei are ok,Rei,please understand that you are our friend and you are good person,I heard some like small message from kalanie,I will try to teleported she here, Ok let me try, Sailor Time and Aaron , change your place,be with us,stay with us here NOW!,I hope that will work ...

(P.S sorry nic i forgot ^^ I edited right now xD ))

Raven lost unconsciousness quickly, but her mind was racing.

~In Raven's mind~

Midnight remained quiet. Well, they all remained quiet. Raven shifted uncomfortably, then looked at the wall. The once brilliant purple walls were being engulfed by a black mist.

Kuvarii spoke up. "I know this is our last time talking to each other. I just want you two to know...this isn't what I wanted. I would put my plan more of a 'show' than an evil scheme."

Midnight nodded slightly. "Yeah, I guess no one thought it would end this way..." She murmured.

Raven had a guilty look on her face. "Guys, I'm really sorry. I-"

"No need. Me and Midnight here would've done the same thing." Kuvarii spoke quietly, as if they were being listened.

Midnight looked at the ceiling. "It's getting darker..." She whispered.

Soon, the black mist engulfed the whole room.

~

Aaron looked at the portal in horror. "RAVEN!" He yelled.

(( Ups, sorry Speedy i didin't know that I will change))

Editing to my past post She try to teleport only Aaron and With mistake teleport will take Kalanie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ceres slowly opened her eyes. LIly!-I see you again-sh said,ceres stood up- Lily It's so nice that I can see you again-she hug Lily.Now we can't give up we need find hide of Witch place, Do our best and help Raven,Yousuke and Rei,I hope that everyone is ok,and Lily you know I use my power to teleport Aaron maybe it will work,I hope...