Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Aaron passed out, and woke up back in the real realm. "Wha..."

He shot up like a bullet, looking around. "Raven?!" He yelled.

Instead, he saw Ceres and Lily. He slowly drew his sword. "Who are you? Where's Raven?" He asked harshly.

Ceres stand up with shock. IT work!-she yelled...

Well.umm..I'm Sailor WhiteROse-Ceres Ikuko,Yousuke is my very important person Here is with me Lily, Raven....-she muffle her voice.well raven it's in witch hide I think that we must help her.Why are you here? I will explain.I use my power to try teleport you here because we need help and we need defeat Witch and save Raven,Yousuke and Rei..By the way Nice to meet you.Raven told me that Youu are her prince.I wanted meet you.-she smiled

Aaron lowered his sword. "Ceres, huh? Raven said she was going to visit you." He mumbled.

((Hey, is there something that needs to happen, or can I continue using Raven now? XD))

((I think you can use raven and Aaron will have part too ^_^ ))

Well Aaron yes she visited me and she wanted to help me save Yousuke.She made a mistake and now she is in witch hide out.We need save her fastly and defeat witch.But I don't know what to do..I really want to help them.-she start to cry

Aaron shook his head in disagreement. "No. This wasn't a mistake. Raven wanted to keep you safe. And...she'd been talking about going with Rei to the witches side." He murmured.

And I...wanted to go with her.

To save me!?-Ceres yelled..I can't believe She done this to me-her tears fall on cheek

f-for me...WHY!!!! It was my fault that Yousuke was kiddnaped...she sacrifice..

NO WAY! I MUST SAVE HER! I MUST!-She yelled with tears

"Listen! If you really are friends with her, then you should understand that Raven isn't one to be pitied. She did what she did on her own will. Now isn't the time to be crying!" Aaron yelled.

((Aaron's not bein mean, that's just how he encourages someone.))

Lily stood there, looking at Aaron. Suddenly, her vision turned blue at seeing his eyes. She stumbled around.

Joshua grabbed her, and picked her back up. "You okay?" He murmured. "Yeah." She muttered.

She looked at Johsua, and saw his eyes wide in shock. "What's wrong, Joshua?" She asked. Suddenly, she noticed that her voice was more matured.

"Y-you're...you're freaking older!!" He yelled. Lily got up and ran, and picked up a mirror lying on the ground.

"Oh my God...what the hell happened to me?!" She yelled. Her hair, once a short bobby cut with back pigtails, now had long bangs parted to the sides. Her ponytails were on the side of her head now, and they reached to her knees. Her butterfly wings had grown, and were as reached her own height.

((This is Lily's princess form. I'm probably gonna post the tektek picture in the club thread. :3))

Ceres looked at Lily

No way! what's going on? -she said in shock

Is that you Lily? what happend to you? it's your more powerfull form or something other?

*I hope that soon I will show better form of me*-she thought

Umm...ok calm down Ceres It's Lily i'm sure.It's so great that you have princess form,now you are mroe powerful and some older-she smiled

Well now I need think about how to find Raven and where is hideout of our enemy, and where gone this Kaze I needed ask him about place and about Yousuke..I really worry about him.

--at the witch's realm--

The witch started to congratulate her elementals "Ranpa, you have done a great job in ordering Kaze. Kaze, it's great that you have captured a senshi. I want you all to continue this. Strike them all at the same time, separate them! Just if you can take more, do it. If they won't allow it you know what to do."

They all bowed then disappeared to continue their plans.

Rei came in the room where the witch was.

"Ah, Rei, you're back. So have you started Raven's process?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Good. Now, I want you to spy those elementals. Don't let them know you're watching them. It's better safe than sorry. They might actually turn good because of those goody-good senshi. Plus you can tell me what's going on. I'll handle the hostages. Soon, they'll join our side."

"Yes, your majesty," she bowed then disappeared as well.

Ok everyone It's not time to think now just do it and save Raven,Rei and Yousuke. I think we can ude teleport to hideout witch.but i'm not sure...But remember We need always be togheter and don't allow to separate us!It's very important thing that we can't fight alone.

Lily now you are stronger. You will be very helpful-Ceres Smile to Lily

Aaron you are very srange,I'm sure we can do this together right?-she smile to Aaron

Everyone Do our Best!

Ranpu, Kaze and 2 others watched Ceres and the others. Rei also watched them all without any of them knowing it.

"They're going to try to teleport. We must stop them," Kaze told Ranpu.

"No, they can't make it because they don't know exactly where they're going. Even if they do, with such a small number of people they can't make it there. Plus, they're really weak. They need help from their other senshi friends. They can't get to the witch without the others. Plus, those others had their powers longer than Lily and Ceres. They won't be as effective. For now we watch," Ranpu explained.

"Ranpu!" the other two elementals of fire and water spoke. They were Mizu (girl elemental of water) and Kaji (boy elemental of fire) "When needed to attack, we'll attack next. You and Kaze have gotten your chance. Now it's ours," Mizu explained.

"Very well then. But you will not move without my instructions. As for now, we wait for the senshi to get together, then we separate them."

Ceres felt some bad aura around here.

Hey you know I have bad feeling here. I think that someone ot something looking at us. Be careful minna. Always have eyes open.Let's separate for a moment and find this aura.maybe it's our Enemy. I will go along. We will meet after 15 minuts or if someone will find something.

Ceres run along to find something about this aura

*I know that here is someone bad. I need defeat this!Just believe and run along*

Aleria sat in the cafe pondering the future, wondering what the outcome of the eminent fight would be. All while enjoying her pies.

"Masao" said aleria.

He looked up from the menu and replied" something bothering you?" You only call me by my name when something is troubling you.

She smiled and though to her self, he knows me so well.

It’s nothing.... I mean how we find this enemy. I’ve tried to find the enemy but, alas no avail.

What if we can't, what if where too late?

"Don’t worry so much, everything will turn out the ways it suppose" fate has a way of playing the cards. Said Masao to aleria;

You always know what to say, aleria said with a smile. but in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder ... what the future had in store for them.

Ceres running along and search someone bad or somethig

* all is clean here..I don't know maybe I made mistake...No no i'm sure that someone looking at us and only wait to attcack us!*

Come on where are you!? Show yourself!

Aaron pulled out his sword quietly. "Oy! Hiding idiots! You can come out now! I have no need for this place anymore, I'm not afraid to cut it all down in order to destroy you!" He yelled harshly.

Ranpu made a snicker. "They look like idiots. They're the idiots. We're not coming out. Although... I have something I want to plan with the queen. Kaji! Mizu! you two remain here. Kaze and I will go to the queen. You know what to do when things get out of hand."

Kaji and Mizu bowed down and right after Kaze and Ranpu disappeared.

Ceres stoped run.

You are such a coward! Show yourself and fight and give back our friends! I will never forgive you what you all done with your Queen! Exit from your hide out. I know you are here! Don't play idiots!

Aaron chuckled. "No wonder that old hag sent you to go after us. She knew you couldn't handle all the rest of them, right? You're too stupid to figure out how to separate the rest of the senshi." He yelled out.