Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Aaron tsked multiple times.

"Wow, I never expected you to really be so dimwitted. I'll make a proposition. I won't chop you up into little bits and feed you to falcons, if you take me to my princess." He yelled out.

((I'm gonna go ahead and use Raven, if that's okay.))

Raven woke up, her vision foggy.

"What the hell..." She muttered. Her voice had drastically changed, it was no longer middle-pitched and musical. It sounded slightly lower pitched, and sounded groggy. She looked at the door.

"Oy! Somebody mind gettin' me outta here?!" She yelled out.

Damn, my hair's probably screwed up.

((I felt like makin her a more look obsessed, and "cooler" XD))

Ceres still waiting.She has an Idea..*I will please them to take me to Yousuke and then I will rescue him,yes that is good*

HEY! Listen me! I have a proposition, Take me to My Yousuke. I will do whatever you want..please take me to him *she starts to cry*

((I've been away for about 2 weeks and there's like 4 pages of posts already? O_o Hmm...I'll try to get back into the RP the best I can since Hikashi is still at the cafe with Aleria, Masao, Masanobu and Terrence. By the way, anyone know where Kae (Moony) is suppose to be. After Raven ran off, I don't know where exactly Kalanie is in the RP so Kae's location is unknown.))

Hikashi was going about with her chores carrying trays upon trays of orders and running back and forth the diner. All of a sudden a terrible feeling of despair overcome her, Hikashi was distracted by it and missed her footing. Her fall caused the dirty dishes she was carrying to slide off her tray and crashed onto the floor. "What was that? Someone's in trouble...Who is it?" thought Hikashi as she tried to concentrate on the feeling she had.

The door of wash area flew open, "Hikashi-chan! Are you ok?" asked Akika, the other waitress for the lunch shift. Hikashi snapped back into reality, "Oh? Er...I'm...I'm fine. I missed my footing and dropped the dishes when I fell...I..I'll clean this up right now." "Let me help you..." Akika offered. "No, I'll be fine. You'll need to be at the counter otherwise there won't be anyone to take the orders or attend to the cash register." "Oh, yeah!" Akika realized she had left the counter with no one to attend to it. "Be careful with the porcelain pieces, Hikashi-chan." With that, Akika as she left to return to the counter.

"I have a bad feeling that something is terribly wrong. I better call one of the girls to make sure." Hikashi picked up her phone and tried to call Raven. "Hmm...I can't get her...I think I have Ceres's contact somewhere..." Hikashi scans through her phone. "Darn! I don't have her number...I'll try to send her a message through telepathy...Come on, concentrate on Ceres..." Hikashi muttered to herself as she try to concentrate her energy to sending a message to Ceres.

"Ceres...Ceres...Ceres, can you hear me? It's Hikashi...Where are you?"

Ceres still waiting for answer from enemies.

Oh..they ignoring me.

Suddenly ceres fell telepathy message from someone..

*it's Hikashi.she asking me where am I..hmm I will try to answer*

"Hikashi..Hikashi can you hear me? It's me Ceres. I'm in unknown place with Lily and Aaron. Kaze sent us here to kill us..They kiddnaped Raven and Rei.Now we have trouble because they kiddnaped My Yousuke too and here are her runner .I need save Yoususke.Well I will try to teleport you here.I will do my best.If you can help me Hikashi"

I hope she will get this message..

Moments after she send a message to Ceres, Hikashi got a reply asking for help. "I'll need to find help fast! Oh! Aleria and Masao are here, they can help."

"Hikashi-chan?" Masanobu peered into the diner's wash area. Hikashi was startled by him and accidentally cut her finger on a piece of broken porcelain. "Ouch!" Masanobu knelt next to Hikashi and held her hand up, "Let me have a look at that. Hmm...It appeared to be a tiny cut. Thank goodness it's nothing serious." Masanobu said as he inspect the cut on Hikashi's finger. "Don't worry, Ma-kun. It's just a tiny graze. I'll clean up this mess right away." Hikashi was about to get up but Masanobu was still holding her hand. "Hikashi-chan...Is something bothering you? You looked rather troubled just now. If there's something you need to take care of, by all means you are free to leave early." Masanobu offered. "But...but..what about the cafe? All the customers out there...and...and" Hikashi protested. Masanobu smiled and held up his hand as a sign of silence, "Oh, Hikashi-chan. Don't you worry about the cafe. I'll be able to take over from here. My brother arrived earlier than expected so I got the lecturing yesterday so things between us had been settled." Masanobu gave a laugh and Hikashi smiled in return. "Thank you so much, Ma-kun." "You're welcome. Go on ahead. I'll clean this up while you clean up the cut and get ready to leave."

As Hikashi put some ointment on her cut, she send another message to Ceres. "Ceres, tell the rest to hang on. I'm coming to help you all with help from our friends. Please hang on!"

Ceres got Reply from Hikashi.

I will reply to her"Hikashi.. I will tell them of course.Can I try to teleport you here? Or you will do it alone?and I really thank you that you will help us Hikashi,because situation is not good.Take care we will try to do our best"

Ok I think I need try teleport her here...Or no,no I will wait first for her reply..

She sat up on the floor.

Raven scoffed.

"Helloooooo?! Anybody with a brain out there?! I'd like some assistance gettin these freakin bars off my hands, please!" She yelled.

Damn Natzies.

((That's gonna be Raven's new catchphrase. XD It doesn't even make sense, but that's the funny part.))

"Ceres, save your strength for battle against our enemies. We can't afford to lose another senshi after what happened to Rei and Raven. I'll get help and we'll come as soon as I can, I promise. Don't lose hope!"

After Hikashi replied to Ceres's message, she changed into her usual clothes and walked into the cafe's main dining area. She noticed that Aleria and Masao were still at their table and decided to walk up to them to ask for help. "Sorry to interrupt your meal, Aleria and Masao-san. Something terrible has happened to one of our friends and I need your help."

(She' using slightly formal tone with Masao since she doesn't really know him as well as Aleria.)

Ceres got reply from Hikashi again..

Ok.I believe she will be here without my help. She is right that I must save energy and strngh to fight with enemy..Ok I will reply for her

"Hikashi Thank you so much. I believe you can do this and we will meet soon.We will wait for you and do our best.We will defeat our enemy together.I hope we will meet soon. Take care Hikashi"

As Aleria finished her pie, she heard a crash. She looked up and saw Hikashi coming out of the kitchen area of the cafe. She was talking with her friend when she returned to the back and came back out no longer wearing her uniform.

She walked towards their table and said "Sorry to interrupt your meal, Aleria and Masao-san. Something terrible has happened to one of our friends and I need your help."

Masao looked up and replied " we are friends, no need for such formality, Call me masao. Masao-san sounds so boring".

"Right you are my dear" said Aleria. Well them shall we get going. "Time has no space for patience" she poetically said, while she grabbed her staff and got ready to leave.

"We certainly can’t fight in this attire ... well at least not 100% effectively is there a place that we can go and well you know" spoke Aleria.

Ceres still thinking about Yousuke

*My dear Yousuke I hope you are allright..and I'm sure I will save you.I will do my best.But I really miss you,and I love you so much.Be patient soon we will meet again*

our enemy next don't make any move to fight with us but I'm sure they are here..It's very strange...

*and I hope that Raven and Rei are ok..All the senshi must be together and we will be all together soon*-she whisper to herself

Raven yawned.

"Come on people, I'm gettin older by the second!" She yelled.

~

"Tch. Tough crowd, eh?" Aaron muttered, when he recieved no response.

She's awake...Raven...

Ceres getting boring and more boring with waiting for move of opponent or waiting for Hikashi..

*here is boring...what can I do..I'm still here and sitting. I need do something..I didn't sleep and I didin't eat. I'm gonna be hungry...Maybe I will check this place maybe somewhere is something to eat.I can't wait eternal here.*

Ceres stood up and she start to serching something to eat or other things

Ceres stoped and she had a vision..

*wait,wait I think we had to teleport Kalanie here. I don't know where is she I will send her telepathy message *

"Kalanie it's me Ceres I think you have special power too and I will try to teleport you here to help us. Don't be afraid I will do my best"

""Kalanie with power of wind and destiny. Come here,be with us,show yourself here!""

*i hope that will work*

"There's a vacant shed just a couple of block from here. No one ever goes there since its previous owners left months ago. I'm sure no one would notice if we changed there. Will that do?" asked Hikashi.

Ceres is still waiting for results of her teleport Kalanie here..

*I hope I will see her and Hikashi too..I really want to fast help our friends. I miss Raven and Yousuke.But I need wait with patience, soon we will be again together*

--sorry for not posting for a while :P--

Mizu and Kaji continued spying.

"What do we do Kaji? We can't just let them teleport! We have to do something," Mizu argued.

"Wait for the perfect moment. I tell you, they can't do it yet. We have to wait until we can attack," Kaji explained.

His girlfriend pouted. "Fine. If it weren't for you. I would have killed them all in a flash by now."

((Just a reminder to all role players...Please do not to rush the story especially if there are many others who are not around. Please wait for them to post or send them a PM to remind them. Please do not post any posts that have entirely nothing to do with the RP or just posting for the sake of asking people to post soon. All these can be done in PM and in the club's thread unless you're going to continue posting on the RP in the same post. I personally had been guilty of posting non-RP related post so I hope we can kept these off-topic posts aside so that the RP isn't clogged up with unnecessary postings. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright then, come with me please." Hikashi said as she walked towards the cafe's main entrance and exit. "Hikashi-chan!" called out the waitress at the counter,"You're leaving already?" Hikashi looked up and gave her an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry to leave at a time like this, Akika-chan. Something came up and I have to take care of it immediately. Ma-kun said he'll help you out since his business with his brother has been settled. I'm sorry I've got to go now. See you!" "Ok, take care, Hikashi-chan." Akika the waitress then continue with her work.

As Hikashi open the cafe's door, she caught sight of Terrence who happened to be looking her way. She gave a quick bow as a gesture that indicate her taking leave and Terrence responded with a nod. With that Hikashi walked out of the cafe and turned to talk to Aleria and Masao as she pointed to the right side of the cafe, "We'll go all the way down this street and turn right, it is on the furthest right corner of the next street."

(( >.> <.<'' still... how does ceres know my character's name? she's still unknown... allright allright i'll let this one go X3 ))

Kalanie was suddenly zapped from her house to an unknown area, dropping her bowl, it breaking and she stepped on a glass peice. She started crying, stopping when she noticed it was just a rock. "Heh..." She sits on the ground and tugs at her dress, playing in the dirt then she called out, "Where is this place and why am I here?!?!" She sounded irritated but she made a face of a clown in the dirt and laughed.

(( X3 yus! a 10-year-old knows how to entertain herself......also, gonzo fell asleep, don't ask me why but he's compleatly fine with her being teleported, she can just stop time in place if she has to..... X3 ))

((Sorry speedy I think ceres know your name from her vision ^^.sorry if I get wrong idea))

Ceres felt aura of someone.*I feel new person is here,I need find her or his.*

Ceres start to searching this person.a moment later she found girl...

Oh Hi! I'm Ceres.I think that you are this Kalanie. Or no? If I teleported you in bad moment don't blame me. We need help.