Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Masao and Aleria both nodded, and walked towards the vacant shed. when they arrived at the vacant Aleria looked around to make sure that no one was watching them.

When she was sure that the coast was clear she entered the shed.Masao said that he would wait outside.

Inside the shed Aleria closed her eyes and chanted "Dark night Transformation" (Couldn't really think of anything good).she transformed into her soldier form.

Her hair was now a brilliant color of ivory, her staff had a snake coiled around it and where there was once a Star and moon was now a blood red Moon with the symbol of the dark moon kingdom.

Her outfit changed to one that was all black with hints of Ivory and red.

She walked out of the shed and told hikashi that she was ready.

After Aleria has transformed, she stepped out of the shed in her Sailor SkyMistress form. Hikashi went in to transform. "Starry Star Power, make up!" A golden light surrounds Hikashi and transformed her street clothes into a purple and gold colored sailor senshi outfit. A purple paper fan appeared and floated in front of Starry. She reach out and take it and thought to herself, "I didn't not expect this to appear again. I guess it will be handy somehow". With that she tucked it by her side held by the ribbon sash on her sailor outfit. Starry stepped out and turned towards Masao, "I'm ready now. Do you need to change, Masao?"

She looks up in her name, "Huh? Oh! I'm Kalanie. Nice to meet you, Ceres!" She smiled polightly, then begins to draw in the dirt again. Why was I summonded here?... Is the only thought she had, but her face was so happy but her thoughts are worried.

Mizu started getting really annoyed. Despite being the elemental of water, she really wasn't patient as the water. It was weird that Kaji was the patient one.

"They're transforming! What do we do?" she asked and shook Kaji.

"Soon. We'll make our move soon," he said as he put his palm on her face and caressed her cheek.

Well-Ceres is eplaining Kalanie everything

You are here because I teleported you here, I think you can help us but I don't know that you are senshi or no.We need help bcs Rei and Raven were kiddnaped by Witch and Yoususke.Yousuke is my dear friend.really important person. We need save them.With me here in this place is Lily and Aaron,Hikashi will be soon here I hope.

Her eyes grow wide, obviously confused. "Ehm... So... People got kidnapped and we need to save them in short?..." She tries to narrow it down for her head to understand.

(( yus... >.> <.< btw... itallics is thought... not sayings >.> X3 srry to get you confused! ))

((Yes yes I know It.. But ceres musted explained kalanie everything.I know that itallics are thought :) ))

Well can you now tell me are you one of senshi or something? And do you know Rei,Raven and otehrs? Bceause I have doubt that my vision had mistakes.I have this feeling.Just tell me everything-she talk to Kalanie very serious

*I hope that is she,If she isn't sailor senshi,she can't help us...*

Masao Replied "one moment".He whispered some words, and there appeared a bow and Quiver of arrows.

With that he looked at Hikashi and Aleria and said "Lets hurry, the evil will not give us the luxury of waiting to attack."

Aaron thought he heard some voices, and turned to it's origin.

"I can hear you there! Come on out! It's now or never, bozos! You're really starting to piss me off, y'know!" He yelled out.

~

Raven thunked her head against the cold metal.

"Whatever." She muttered, and tried to sleep. When it didn't work, however, she decided to try something.

She extracted a small amount of power from her mind, concentrated it, and aimed it at the bars holding her hands down. Immediately, it melted. She did the same to the other one, and got the same result. Soon, she was free. She walked to the door.

"Heeeeey! I'm ooooout! Now, mind openin the door?! I don't wanna blow it up!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

-btw, if you guys noticed, i'm not doing anything yet because people who aren't posting much might find it hard to follow. like moonie. i'm sure she's busy with something, so let's wait for her.--

i think i know why the rp isn't moving. elie, moonie and i are busy preparing for the festival :P

hmm.. tell you guys what. if you guys could go on with the rp without not much happening so that we can catch up, then it'll be okay.

though, don't teleport yet since it'll be better if we have all the senshi ;)

((ChibiNic, Moony and I are currently busy with the druids' festival so we'll be absent from the RP for this week. Once we get back, we'll try to sort things out. Moony's character, Kae is lost somewhere in Juuban after Raven and the rest who were suppose to be her had gone their separate ways--this we'll need to fix since no one --including Moony herself, has no idea where Kae is xD If you wish to post something, make sure you don't move the story too fast or the rest of us will be terribly lost. Come visit our festival while waiting for us to come back :) Once the festival has ended, we'll be back to RP business.))

--all i remember was you guys wanted to teleport and kaji and mizu were guarding you as they were invisible :P

rei, raven, omi, the witch and the other elementals are still in the dark realm. and yeah, we'll be back after the festival. --

--lol. maybe we should wait for the other senshi :D

edit: i think i'll continue it and release raven--

Rei heard Raven yelling from the chamber.

"She has awoken," she told the witch.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go get her out!" she commanded.

She bowed down. "Yes, your majesty."

Rei went to the chamber and saw Raven awake already. "Before I let you out. Prove to me that you're really on our side. I had enough of you senshi. I'm not gonna let my guard down."