Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

"And how the heck am I supposed to do that? Besides, I need out nooooooow." Raven moaned, her different voice very apparent.

Making a focused/confused face, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the floor.

"Sides, somebody forgot Aaron. That means I have to go get him." She growled.

Rei crossed her arms as well. "You're more annoying now than before. And what do you mean somebody forgot Aaron? You want to go get him? We'll go get him for you. You think of a way that let us believe that you're in our side now. No rush. You'll be the one stuck there anyway. Hah!" Rei said and began to leave the room.

Ceres With Kalanie are still waiting for Hikashi..

-I hope they will be soon. We must fast find out witch's hideout and get back Rei,Raven and Yousuke..What the hell they want to do with our friends...

When Raven heard Rei walk away, she hissed.

"...Shit. I hate thinking. Um...let's see...saying that I want to drop a nuclear weapon on the Senshi would be too unoriginal, wouldn't it? Can't I get a chance to fight the senshi to show my worth?" She muttered to herself.

Suddenly, she jumped up with an idea, an evil smirk taking place on her face.

"Oh yes, that brat's princess is here...wonder if that can help me? I don't even know where he is, though...no point in trying to torment him if I might get the wrong person..." She mumbled again, her smirk turning into a frown.

((Unfortunately, it's Ceres. This is where the phrase, "It's not you, it's me" comes into effect. Raven's a baddie now, so I made her be a very bad baddie. XD))

Aaron shot up when he sensed Raven. He knew she was far away, but it felt like her energy had grown a thousand times more. And it was dark energy, too.

He looked back to where he heard the voices and lowered his sword.

"Screw this. If she's awake, and wants me by her side, she'll ask one of your smarter friends to take me to her." He muttered.

((Ok,now i get it :D I'm Brat hehe ^^ :D ))

-Hmm...what I need do... What I need do...How to get there..Maybe if I will act like I will be on thw witch's side..Maybe she will trust me and get me to Yousuke..Well..I feel someone's bad aura here..but I can't face who is this person. I need be careful.

She looks up to Ceres who was muttering to herself, hearing the words 'Witch' and 'Careful' her head shoots up, looking up into the mountains.

"I think we're on Mars... The air is tense and only up above has the dangerous stuff." She told Ceres; "Although we might be in a different universe..." She giggles lightheartedly then sighs.

-oh...I see we are on Mars...*moment later*W-WHAT!!! MARS!!!!..OH MY GOSH!Kalanie you are very clever. I won't know it by myself-she smile to Kalanie

-And Kalanie What we need to do? Do you have any ideas??

"Wait, Masao! I know we don't have time, but I want to try to contact another one of our friends before we leave. If I can get in touch with her, she'll be able to join us. With more people with different powers, we'll have more advantage over our enemies. Just a minute would do." pleaded Starry. In her heart she was praying hard hoping that Kae would answer her, she was beginning to worry when she lost contact with her during the lightning incident near the Juuban mall district.

Raven sat down on the cold floor and concentrated.

Aaron...can you hear me?

Aaron's eyes bolted open.

Raven...?

Raven sighed with relief.

Yes, baka, it's me. I need to know...are you still on their side?

Aaron growled quietly.

Hell no. They didn't even try to keep them from taking you away. Why would I be on their side? I'll go wherever you go.

Raven looked at the ground.

Pretend to stay on their side. Get information. And when we come to get you, go along with the whole "kidnapping" idea. Kay?

Alright. How long?

Just long enough to find out when and how they plan on attacking. It'll give us the upper hand. I can't leave this room until I've proved my worth, and this might be a way.

Alright. I'll be waiting.

Raven got up and walked to the door again.

"Hey! Aaron's going to get information from them! Is that enough?"

Secretly, in her mind, she wanted to say something else.

Isn't it enough that I'm seperated from him by my will? Doesn't that prove I'm really on your side?

-oh... I see... But we need do something fastly because our friends are in dangerous. andI have a question are you sailor senshi right? From which planet are you guardian? I think that first we must maybe wait for hikashi and others and later we will make a plan and get back Yousuke,Raven and Rei. And Kalanie where is Aaron? He was here with us but I don't know now where is he...

"Thank you, Masao." replied Starry. She quickly try sending a message to Kae through the senshi telepathy, in her normal form this telepath appeared to be weaker but now that she is in her senshi form, she's more confident that it will eventually reach her. "Kae...Kae...It's me Starry. If you can hear me, please reply soon. Raven has been abducted by the witch and Ceres and one of the new girl are lost somewhere. We've got to find them and save Raven and Chibinic. I've got new friends who can help us but we'll need your help as well. Please reply." as soon as she finished, Starry clasped her hand on her senshi uniform's bow and continue to pray and hope that Kae will reply soon before it is too late to save the other girls.

Rei looked back and smirked at Raven. "You know, even though you're b*tchier than ever, I'm liking your attitude. Tell you what, I know what you're feeling. I wouldn't want to be separated to Omi. I would rather die than that to happen. But promise me whatever happens we'll help each other. It may sound stupid, but I need an ally. Even if the witch turns against us, which I have a feeling she will. Although that doesn't mean that I'm siding with the senshi. They're too slow. They don't care about us. And that's why I hate them."

Suddenly, the door of the chamber opened. Rei prepared for combat, thinking that the witch heard the stuff she said. Luckily, it was just Omi.

"Rei, how's Raven?"

She sighed of relief. "Fine. I think she's finally come to our side."

She turned to Raven. "And btw, just so you know, I invaded your mind, and I heard everything you said to Aaron. So, welcome aboard," Rei said getting near to the switch to release Raven.

"But remember, you'll be my ally no matter what. Promise that first before I release you."

Omi looked worried. "What are you saying, Rei? Are you turning against the witch?"

Rei laughed. "Of course not. But if she just uses us as her puppets, I totally can't allow that."

Raven crossed her arms and smirked.

"Definetely. Who else am I supposed to be allies with if the witch turns on us? There's no way in hell I'm going back to the second generation of The Spice Girls." Raven giggled at the thought of the senshi dressed up as the spice girls.

"They probably would do it, too." She noted, putting her hand over her mouth to keep from cracking up.

She giggles again, lightheartedly, "Who's Aaron? And I'm a sailor, even though that I'm in fifth grade." She smiles, her long hair swaying back and forth in the dirt when she sneezes unexpectedly.

~~Off topic~~

Just a reminder to those who haven't filled out the Senshi profile.

i've posted a list of the ones completed so far, in the clubhouse.

Am Name:

Earth Name:

Senshi Name:

Princess Name:

Kingdom:

Senshi of:

Prince:

Thanks

~~~~ back to RP ~~~~

Masao and Aleria Watched as Hikashi Attempted to communicate with her fellow senshi Kae.

Rei laughed too. "Spice girls, you have some good humor, I might say. Okay then, Raven. Welcome to your new life," she said then pulled the lever to open the capsule to release her.

Omi looked a bit worried. "Rei, are you sure about this?"

"What?! The witch wanted to release her, I just did it. It actually took me some time to do so. I had to make sure she wasn't... a spice girl."

Rei laughed as well. It seemed that teaming up with Raven would be a start of beautiful friendship.

Raven attempted to straiten up, obviously thinking about something.

"Then that what does that make us...Salt Girls? Nah, unoriginal..." She muttered to herself.

She looked up at Omi with an obviously faked innocent look. "What, you don't trust me?" She made the puppy dog eyes, then giggled and straitened up.

"Don't worry, I'm not the one you need to be worried about. We need to focus on the senshi right now, ne?" She stated.

~

Aaron stood up. This was going to be the worst, and yet most interesting mission he had ever had.

-It's good that you are senshi.Aaron is Raven's Prince and Yousuke it's muy really close friend.I don't know exactly what i need do to give him back here. And I'm hope he is ok.I won't never forgive myself if he is hurt.We must do something quickly and fight with witch...

"I just can't believe you can trust her so fast, Rei. She's the reason we're here. That's why you despise the senshi. Because they didn't do anything to help us. It was her fault," Omi explained.

"Omi, chill. Somewhat, I'm thankful that she didn't save us. Or else, we'll still be stuck with those senshi. What could be worse than that? And she's in our side now anyway. There's no use in crying over spilled milk."

"If you say so..."

"So, why don't we find another ally as well? That prince should be awake already. His powers might not have awakened yet, but he's been here longer than you, Raven. I better see his chamber," Rei said then was about to leave the room.

Omi stopped her, arms stretching wide. "No, Rei. The witch hasn't ordered anything yet. You'll get in serious trouble if you act on your own."

Rei went nearer Omi and kissed him. "That's why I love you so much. You care a lot about me. Don't worry, Omi. I'll ask about the prince first." She looked at Raven. "Now, let's go and show you to the witch."

Raven rolled her eyes and shook her head a little, her short low ponytail waving.

"I wish I could've gone with you. The prince that's here? His princess is such a crybaby." She smirked.

She shrugged, straightening up and standing up, seeming alittle taller than most would think she'd be. (atleast 4 ft 6 inches ) "I don't think that most would worry that much about their closest friend if they believe in them, if he's been captured, he might just pull through." She giggles lightheartedly once more, "If you don't believe in him, he might not ever make it back to being your friend." She smiles, putting a peace sign next to her face. "Time be at your back." She says jokingly.

--

Gonzo leans back in the chair, "Ah a teleportation, those sailors sure are talented."

(( gonzo's being a smart alik atm. *coughs* ))