Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

ceres looked on Kalanie with sparkling eyes.

-Yes,you are right. I believe In Yousuke and others I'm sure that they doing their best to make situation ok.Thank you Kalanie.When the rest senshi are be here we will use teleport or other way to get in witch's hideout.

"No! It just looks cool." She shouts from behind the rock. She starts climbing the rock in her miniskirt for school and her black school top...

(( .-. poor Kalanie, she has to wear a skirt and climb... .-. ))

-*sighs*..I see...ya it's look cool but don't climb too high *smiiile* Maybe on this Mars we can find something to eat. I;m getting hungry...We are here near a few hours and I didin't eat yet!If I don't eat,I will be die *sniff* I think that our enemy is too cruel because they didin't give us EAT!

She gets to the top, sitting on the ledge she looks around, only spotting a few cliffs around. "Hey! I think I see Aaron... What color of clothes are he wearing??..." She shouts, taking a pair of binaculars out of her skirt pocket, peering through them.

Aaron looked over his shoulder, seeing what he could tell were senshi. His sight was five times more accurate than a hawks, and he sighed.

"Time to get this show on the road." He muttered, then waved and walked towards them.

"Ah! Nevermind!!!" She waved hapily, jumping down from the ten foot rock and landed on her feet.

(( Lets hope she held down her skirt. .-. ))

(( acrobatic much? ))

Rei and Omi went to the witch and Raven followed.

"Here she is, your majesty," the two said in unison and bowed down. No matter how much they were doubting the witch, knowing that she's just gonna use them, they had to lower their heads and pretend they will always be faithful.

"Ah, I see she's really in our side. Good. Now, our plan can commence now. Although, there is that prince who has awoken as well. Weirdly enough, he's not turning to our side. You three!!! I want you to do whatever you can! Brainwash him! Make him forget about his princess! I don't care! Just make him in our side."

"Yes, your highness," Rei and Omi said.

((Lol, of course I can't control Raven... so... I'll leave that up to you, pokegal))

@everyone, can we have a recap where everyone is??? lol. i want to attack using mizu and kaji already, but you guys have to confirm first that everybody can fight :D

Raven bowed as well. She smirked to herself, brainwashing the prince was an opportunity to see her powers' effects on senshi.

She stood up again.

"Your highness, I've asked my prince, who is still with the senshi, to get information. I have no doubt he will stay loyal to me, and so we can get information through him." She noted.

I just hope that he can get that damned information fast, I'm startin' to miss the b***tard a lot.

((I have no idea where Moony went. I haven't seen her here in ages.))

"Ah, very good. This one is turning out to be a good asset for us. Well in that case, if he could separate the senshi, tell him do so. That way, the elementals can have the upper hand when thye attack them. It'll be better to see them die all alone and sad anyway."

"Anyway, go on! Try to brainwash that prince. I have been to his chamber and nothing I try worked. Maybe if you three join your powers together, you might be able to do something. Now go! And I don't want failed attempts."

Rei pulled Omi and Raven towards Yousuke's chamber. "I think we better act all goodie-goodie infront of this guy. Let him think we're on his side. That we know how to get out of here. But he needs to cooperate. Then when he trusts us, that's when we zap him all together."

Omi smirked. "Great idea."

Raven giggled while smirking. "Oh, I can manage that. I've got a really good idea, but you'll have to wait." She tugged herself out of their arms and kept pace with them.

Aaron frowned and ran after them.

"Hey! You guys!" He yelled, and was by them in under five seconds.

"What was that all about? Getting me worked up and dismissing me for nothing?!" He whined, trying to catch his breath.

"That's not very polite for a princess, y'know." He grumbled, wiping his dirt-covered hands off the dirt. At the same time, he secretly sent a message to Raven.

Raven, I've got two senshi here, relatively new. I think we're on Mars, though.

Raven gasped suddenly. She turned to Rei, her eyebrows cocked.

"Why the hell is my prince on Mars?" She asked calmly, despite her question.

((Whines at the littlest things, is fine at bad situations. That's the new Raven for ya. XD))

Ceres looked at Aaron

-Well..you back! it's good news,maybe you have any idea to get the witch's hideout or something..I have feeeling that soon something bad will happen that's why We need fast do something.We don't have time to be here forever.Anb Aaron maybe you know where can we get something to eat *sighs*.By the way We will wait for Hikashi and others senshi then we will be more powerful.I don't wanna make any mistake to get Yousuke,Raven and Rei back. I hope they are all ok..

-yea I think so.. but if they show,we will save them right? We need have a plan to save them.THis feeling is very strong..It will be disaster or happy ending.

*On my mind is only you Yousuke.I hope you are ok.I will be brave girl and I won't cry because I know that you don't like when I cry..But but I wanna only see you..I miss you very much*

((I think if Speedy and Aisiunia edit their posts to make it as if they're in a desert then Mizu and Kaji can teleport to follow them. But then again, I don't know.))