Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

((Hmm....yes they can see us and other senshi from earth ^^ Just think that on mars they are and they are still waiting for other senshi and then will be attack. Just go along with story next and don't be confuse ^^ ))

((*Ahem* Dear Senshi roleplayers, please use the PM to send out your questions instead of posting non-RP related posts here. And also please wait for some of the other players to post before moving on your own part. This had not been the first time I've brought this up as I've mentioned this many times before and unfortunately this reminder has long been forgotten after a while. The RP's story is now quite confusing has the timelines do not appear to be consistent anymore. On some of the parts, the story and time seemed to be moving too fast while other parts (e.g. like Starry waiting on Kae to reply) has been static for quite some time. I'm sorry if this sounds unpleasant but I'm a quite upset that this RP is quite a mess and I had been having a hard time trying to continue or pick up where things had left off since most of the time the story is being moved too fast. Sometimes I just have no idea on what to post or how to continue since everything is all over the place. I would appreciate it very much if we can have some order here? Please abide by the simple rules we had agreed on before. If someone had been missing from the RP for a while, please feel free to PM the person on your own to remind her (I'm using a female pronoun since all of our Role-players are female)about the RP and check on the person if she had been too busy to RP for the time being. I hope you all are able to understand where I'm coming from on this RP posting issue. We had agreed on letting loose on some of the RP rules so that we all can enjoy the RP. I would appreciate it very much if you would give some thought to this matter. Thank you for hearing me out.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still no reply...Where are you, Kae?" thought Starry to herself as just begin to worry what had happened to her since they last spoke to each other on the phone during the strange lightning incident.

sorry guys..lol but last time I was here I tried to settle things and managed to do that.. but after that someone lost me again :P

And I got lazy to settle things in this thread :P

Since a few persons PM-ed me, I'll see what I can do..goes to read what happened (I'll edit this post so pls do not post after this post things like woo-hoo you're here, wb etc.)

thanks

edit: 14 pages?

Consider that Kae died or something c ya all :P

sorry guys..lol but last time I was here I tried to settle things and managed to do that.. but after that someone lost me again :P

And I got lazy to settle things in this thread :P

Since a few persons PM-ed me, I'll see what I can do..goes to read what happened (I'll edit this post so pls do not post after this post things like woo-hoo you're here, wb etc.)

thanks

edit: 14 pages with mixed up things?

Consider that Kae died or something c ya all :P

~~That story was just Awesome guys :) , we did very good job :D , I today just read all again and  I am impressed *_* , Love you all and its great to remind this good times :3 ~~

But do you know , we left story in very interesting moment :P