Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

I look at the others but say nothing. An evil force? "It's too soon!" my mind screams at me. Who are these people? The one called ChibiNic seems confused and lost and is clutching a locket. And Shiny seems to know some things about what this evil is. Is it too late to back down? I suppose so. I was given this mission, just like the others. My own life will have to wait. He must wait. But will he? Or will he run away like before?

Moony was listening carefully. Somehow she remembered that guy she saw the first time she bumped today, just before she gave her sweets to the little kid. That guy had navy blue jacket. She wasn`t sure was that the same guy because this one was in a company of a lady. She thought that she was his girlfriend. She didn`t payed attention then, but now, while shiny was speaking she knew that there was something wrong.

Chibinic looked at her dear friend Moonie. She knew when something was bothering her, like now.

She had that sad, worried and bothering look in her face which made her worry as well.

She pulled her hand. "Moonie, what's wrong? You met the guy on the way here too? I'm sensing that he really has something to do with senshi business if that's the case."

"Yes, I met him,at least I think it was him. He was with a girl. I thought she was his girlfriend then, but now, when I`m going back, I remember that she didn`t acted like a girlfriend. I couldn`t pay attention because I bumped into a little kid, but there was something really strange. It looked that she gave him orders and he was obeying her commands.

At that time I thought it was a love fight but now...well I`m just worried. What if that guy was the man that Shiny saw and what if he`s not alone?!"

"That sounds really suspicious Moony. We have to do something. Yes, I know it's not time yet to search for the guy, as Shiny as said. But we should at least do something. This is after all a club meeting. What do we do?"

Finally I speak to the whole group. "I think we need to gather more information. Do we know where that guy is for example? Or who he is for that matter? Or if the intuition you had was even correct? We can't do anything until we find those things out. You may well have just bumped into some human guy that was cheating on his girlfroend and she was giving him ultimatums. We can't just go on assuming that he's an enemy." I said that with the air of trying to convince myself just as much as the others. For us to have a true enemy, well that would be unthinkably scary.

Shiny frowned.

"Whatever! It's just that I trust my instincts." said she

"I'm not gonna tell them that I feel a bond to this guy. Like... we've met in previous life or something" Shiny thought

"Anyway, the whole situation is ... strange? And, Sweety, I think that there IS a true enemy. And a very strong one. Otherwise, we wouldn't have been awakened as senshi. By the way, HOW were you awakened, guys?" Shiny asked

She can read minds, too? Now I'm starting to get worried. I'm pretty sure I never said anything about true enemy, and yet I thought it, and Shiny picked up on that. I need to start controlling my thoughts better, otherwise they will know more about me than I about them.

"Oh, jeez. I can't control my parapsychic abilities. Now I've started feeling another people's thoughts. That's scary! I don't want it! But it may come in handy when I meet that guy again..."

"I agree with all of you. We must search for some more informations, so keep your eyes open. We must be very careful. We don`t know anything about our enemy, exept that there is a guy with navy blue jacket that has an evil aura and that maybe he`s not alone"

Moony stopped for a while. It is really hard to be a senshi. She always thought that it would be fun to have magical powers and be a warrior that will defend the earth from evil creatures and things. But now...what if someone from her new senshi friends get hurt in the battle that is comming. She knew that they must fight, she felt that somehow deep in her heart and soul.

She shivered and everyone noticed that something was wrong.

"Moony what`s wrong?" - Starry asked her.

"N-n-nothing..it is nothing."

Shiny looked at Moony`s face and read her mind. She knew that she shared the same fears like hers, but she didn`t said a thing.

Starry looks at everyone around her, she could sense the uneasiness and worries that the other senshis are feeling as she feels it too. Taking a deep breath, Starry throws her arms wide open and surprised all the other 4 girls by pulling them into what seemed to be a group hug and then squeezing them all tightly in her embrace (At this point the girls were fidgting and gasping for air). Grinning widely she shouted. "Cheer up, girls! No matter what happens, we are Amaranth Senshi who will fight for love and justice. Don't let this mysterious jacket dude and the strange events that had been occuring lately douse our fighting spirit. Despite of all the unfortunate events that had happened, from how I see it, we should be thankful because these misfortunes were the reason why our powers were awaken and we were all united through it."

Starry take another deep breathe and release her grip on all the girls causing them to fall on the ground breathing hard. ShadowLove looks at Starry and said, "You crazy girl, Starry! (ShadowLove laughs out loud)" Shiny also gasping said "Even I couldn't see that one coming..heh..." Starry laughed and scratch her head saying,"Haha...Glad to be see you girls smiling again *winks*"

I pull away from the hug as soon as I can. "Please do not touch me unless I ask you to."

Puzzled by what Sweety had said, Starry stared blankly at her for a few seconds before saying "Oh...Sorry 'bout that". There was a momentary awkward silence in the room, it seems like the tension has once again quickly flooding in the room as quickly it was lifted a while ago...

Shiny sighed.

"Now that's great! Let me sum this up. We are supposed to save the world. Right? And we have to fight together. Me, I have that freaky ability to read people's minds. Moreover, I can't control it. And that just freaks me out sometimes! ChibiNic has that dark side of herself which she isn't able to control. Sweety is afraid of another people's touch. The other girls have problems, too. It's just that I haven't figured them out yet. And everybody ignores my question...And it's important, you know. So now I'll repeat it - How were you awakened as senshi? Me, I just woke up one morning and knew that I have to protect this world. And then this transformation ring appeared out of nowhere..." Shiny stretched out her hand and showed everybody her transformation ring. It was a plain silver ring, with a little ruby triangle in the middle.

"Now guys, what about you?"

@iyaemma34

I'm glad that you like our RP! :)

iyaemma- you could join us if you want too! XD

to the others! i missed you guys! *hug!!!*

okay.. i had to rewrite this since my computer suddenly hanged :P

anyway...

--back to the story

Chibinic answerd Shiny, "Well, I received my wand when my foster parent's died," she briefly said, pulling out a wand with a G-clef. "The last things they told me before they died was to use this wisely, and also the locket too. Sadly, they're both opposites. The first time I used the wand was when I saved our class from evil doers that appeared from nowhere. Though, the first time I used the locket made me hurt them. I was considered a 'weirdo' afterwards."

There was an awkward silence, as Chibinic paused. She looked at the time then stood up. "It's almost 5. About an hour to go. I should go. I wouldn't want to harm any of you."

Moonie pulled her dear friend at the arm. "Don't go. The reason we're here is to help one another. We're ready to know what happens to you on 5 pm. That's what friends are for. Besides, we senshi combined can handle this. Our teamwork can defeat anything, even the negative energy inside you."

Chibinic made a nod. She then resumed her story by making a sweet smile. "Anyway, how did you guys become senshis?" She hid her sad exterior once more.

haha me and Chibinic posted at the same time :D Welcome back little one, we missed you so much :awww: I hope you had a great time :)

Well back to the story :)

==================================================

"Here is mine senshi transformator"

The girls were surprised when she touched her neck cause in the same second a neckless appeared which haven`t been there before. It was silver and thin with tiny light violet heart on it.

"Wow that is really lovely transformation neckless Moony, but how were you awakened as a senshi?" - Shiny repeated her question once more.

"Well, it was really strange. I remember that I slept, then I woke up and went outside to watch the moon. While I was watching it I heard a mysterious voice. It said to me that this beautiful planet is in danger and that I need to protect it. Then the voice said " Wake Up Sailor Moony the sesnhi of magic!" and this neckless appeared on my neck. I woke up again. I thought that it was only a dream but then I saw this neckless and I knew that it was real."

When Moony finished it was 5 o`clock, she looked at Chibinics face...

Chibinic said nothing, and did nothing for a few seconds. But then, her eyes changed emotion. As if it was with no life. It still had the same color, but it was paler. Her face and whole body became paler too.

Afterwards, her locket began to sparkle in a dark black color. It slowly began larger and surrounded her and transformed her. However, it wasn't the senshi of music that she was. She seemed the opposite of it. Her featured outfit, being black and blue, not pink and brown, her true senshi color as the senshi of music.

She eventually took out a different wand that appeared from nowhere. She waved it, causing a loud noise to ensue. Horrible looking musical instruments came out from nowhere as well and began to hit the senshi.

It was what she was talking about. Her power was out of control. And it seemed that she didn't even know that she was doing it. As if it was a whole different person.

The Amaranth Senshi had to do something.

"Oh hell"- sighed Shiny and transformed. "I'm really sorry, ChibiNic! SHINING FLASH!"

Suddenly, a red shining flash emerged from Shiny's fingers and shoot in direction of ChibiNic's locket.

And then it stopped. The time stopped. The guy in the navy blue jacket appeared in the middle of the room.

Shiny looked around. Everybody seemed to be frozen.

"Shiny, I wouldn't do that, if I were you!" - the guy said. - "Ah, I didn't introduce myself. The name is Anry. Not that it matters. But since you wondered..."

"So you can read minds, too..." - Shiny said

"Yes. I can. We are similar in so many ways. But I rather expected that you'd fight me. You know, it's not funny that you do not fight me...And you don't ask any questions... That's no fun!" - Anry said.

"I do not ask questions because I already have all the answers I need. I can read minds, remember? And I do not fight you..."

"... because Moony will do that!" - said Moony, as she attacked Anry.

"Oh, you can't freeze Moony, my dear Anry! She's resistant to all kinds of time attacks! So don't you look that embarrassed!" - Shiny said sarcastically.

"Oh, crap!" - Anry said and vanished.

(Hey, I'm back!! Disney was fun and miserable, but on with the RP!)

ShadowLove, who had zoned out for the past 2 hours, felt extremely embarassed as soon as she came to. She had no idea what had happened, even if she had responded. "Hey, guys...I just zoned out. It's been happening often, and it's beginning to bother me..."

Hey there ShadowLove, Welcome back :awww: we missed you. Hope you had loads of great time :)

==================================================

Moony was so exited and shocked at the same time. This was her first attack since she was awaken. She didn`t knew that Moonlight Beam Pressure is so strong attack.

"Glad to have you back ShadowLove, we were under attack a few minutes ago but we gave resistance and Anry escaped." - Starry tried to explain.

ShadowLove was confused.

"Who is Anry?!"

"A guy, bad guy with very evil aura"- Shiny said -"The bad part is that he has the same power like mine, he can read thoughts and also he can use time attacks."

"Wait, what? Time attacks?" The phrase brought up an image of a blue fire. "Odd" she thought to herself. Then she remebered she needed to tell the other Senshi something. Seeing she had little time, she blurted it out. "I have no past! I'm actually an orphan! As a child, I...I..." she suddenly burst in tears. She felt stupid, revealing her darkest secrets to complete strangers. They'd be just like the others-they'd think she was a freak, and would never talk to her again...

@Chibinic & ShadowLove

Welcome back senshis ;)

======= ~~ Back to the RP ~~ ==========

Starry took a quick look to check if Chibinic was ok. Moony and Shiny were attending to her to make sure she was alright after Shiny's attack hit her. Chibinic's changed back to her original self but looking a little faint and exhausted.

Starry puts a hand over a sobbing ShadowLove's shoulders to comfort her, " There there, don't cry...There's nothing wrong with being an orphan. In fact, I'm an orphan myself..." At this point, ShadowLove looked up and begun to stop crying.

Starry took a quick breath and continue, "You see, I lost both of my parents years ago. My mom died several days after I was born while my dad who was a navy officer was lost at sea 5 years ago in an accident while on duty. After my mom's death while my dad was still alive, I was raised by different relatives who passed me around like some hand-me-down clothes as my dad was working at sea the time I was born only was not allowed to return until 3 years later. I grew up barely knowing anything about my parents as no one ever wanted to talk about them until 3 years later when he came back for me after his duty was over. For the first time in my life I really felt like I belong somewhere. Though every now and then I had to be sent back to those relatives whenever duty called him to return to sea, but I could always look forward to his return. However, the happy days didn't last long, one day when I was 16, the ship he was on went missing in a storm and most of its crew died at that time. My dad and several others were never to be found, not even a single trace, there was no bodies, nothing...That was the time I learned why my relatives never mentioned anything about my parents and why they never like me either. I learned that I was born out of wedlock, at that time my dad was newly recruited into the navy while my mother was a freshmen in a local college. With the death of my mother, my dad and I were seen as outcasts from both sides of the family as if we had brought a plague upon the family. Just less than a week after the accident, my-so-called relatives began talking about such things about my parents behind my back, I tried to kept quiet and prayed hard hoping that dad would prove them wrong and reappered alive and take me away from these terrible lot. However, on the following week, after many fruitless search and rescue missions, the authorities decide to close the case and they declared all missing crew members who could not be found as dead. Just after the funeral, at one of my relative's house, those people (my relatives) were soon begun to trash talk about my parents openly on how they tarnished the family's name and addding an extra burden to their lives by leaving me to their care. All these on his funeral day, where he was suppose to be honoured for dying in the line of duty. I couldn't take it anymore, losing my dad was one thing but having to bear the insults they threw at my own family was another...I blew up and I gave all of them a piece of my mind before I took my luggage and left for good. I moved into the apartment my dad and I used to live in before the accident and I've been living on my own ever since. On my 18st Birthday, I received a package arrived for me with a note saying 'To our dearest daugther, this is a belated 18th birthday gift from your mother and I. No matter what happens in the past, present or the future. We want you to always remember that no matter what others say or do, we will always love you no matter what.' Inside the gift was a music box and a silver braclet with purple colored crystals around it. I had always been a tom-boy and had never found any use for accessories and I thought I'll put it on as it was the last gifts from my parents. Just as I open the music box, flooding memories of a past I never knew flashed by as the the music begun to play, I see all of us in senshi forms and there were also faces I didn't recognized by tears came down as watch each memory...Before I knew it, I was in my senshi form. That's how my powers were awaken, even though until this day I cannot fully comprehend whatever flash back I was shown on that day. I know one thing for sure, it doesn't matter why gave us these powers, or whether we consider it to be a curse or a blessing, I personally consider it to be a responsibility given unto us that we should use wisely and used it for good."

Everyone just looked on quietly, Starry *sweat dropped* thinks "Goodness! I overdid it again...Did I scare everyone with my longwindedness again?"

Looking apologetic, Starry bite her lower lip and said "Sorry for my overbearing long tale, this is me being the transparent person I am. Sorry if it made you all uncomfortable...My real name is Hikashi, Fujiko Hikashi, otherwise know as Sailor Starry, senshi of the starry night sky."

Chibinic who was peacefully in a short sleep finally woke up. She felt dizzy and confused. "What just happened guys?" she asked as she carefully shook her head.

"It's okay now. Shiny returned you to your own self," Sweety answered.

"Yeah, I hit the locket," Shiny explained.

Chibinic looked for the locket, obviously shaken from what happened. She saw pieces of it all around the room. She took each piece until she could form a puzzle. Tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Thank you, Shiny. Even though it's from the people who originally showed me love and compassion, I'm thankful that I'm finally free from this cursed thing. I... I... I-"

Suddenly, the pieces of the locket glowed. They elevated and formed back to the locket that was once present. However, its color differed. It wasn't black and blue anymore. It was pink and brown, the same color as Chibinic's wand.

After a while, the locket went to Chibinic's neck, as she again made a transformation.

This time, she wasn't a senshi, but somehow a reincarnation of another person.

She began to speak, "To you senshi, thank you for helping me, even if we've known each other for a short while. I am the Goddess of Music who was controlled by some evil forces, incompletely awakened. But now I am reborn to this world as the Senshi of Music. We all have been reincarnated, from different Goddesses or Princess from the past and we all have the same mission, to fight for justice and love and beat the evils in this world. This can only be done with sheer faith and trust in each other. I know we can do this, we just have to believe. Remember that. Just believe in each other."

After those words said, the light surrounding the Goddess of Music diminished, until Chibinic returned to her normal self. She opened her eyes, yet knew what had happened. "She's right. We have to fight for love and justice. And that guy is a clue on how to start doing so."

"Hold on! This is...it's too much! First my parents die on me at birth, then I can't remember barely anything before the age of 14, then I find out that I was used as a lab rat in a laboratory!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!" Raven then ran off, tears pouring down her face. "I just can't do this!! I'm sorry!! I don't have room for any more pain in me!!"