Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Every senshi got alarmed and went after ShadowLove. She was eventually caught by them, since they had surrounded her.

"Don't run, ShadowLove. You said you'll be my friend. Well... we'll be yours too. All of us have a sad past and we must be pretty weirded out of the whole deal being senshis, but we could do this if we just have faith and trust. Besides, who would save the world from evil? Someone has to." Chibinic explained.

"......Okay." For the rest of the day, ShadowLove was completely silent. Whenever the others would try to get her to talk, she'd listen to her iPod, and would crank it up. Whenever one of them told her a joke, she'd turn the other way. It wasn't that she was cruel, she was just trying to protect everyone, in a way... after all, no one wanted to be friends with a half-demon...

"Something's wrong with ShadoLove. Why is she so distant?" Moonie asked to the others as ShadowLove was by a corner.

"I can read her thoughts," Shiny said then paused. "She's a half-demon. That's why she doesn't want anyone near her."

Chibinic began to emote, "But she was really nice to me. She knew that I was the rumored girl that hurts others. But she still said she'll be my friend. We have to tell her everything's going to be okay."

Everybody nodded. They went to ShadowLove.

"We know what you're thinking, ShadowLovem," Moonie said in a soft tone.

ShadowLove got scared, her secret was out. She forgot Shiny could read other people's minds. She just stayed speechless.

"But maybe your being a half-demon is just like Chibinic being possesed. We have to work together so we could help each other. Please open up, ShadowLove. We promise to do our best to help. How did you know you were a half demon?" Shiny asked.

"I told you... I was a lab rat as a child. I was lucky to learn that. After they were done experimenting on me, they brainwashed me. I learned later that they actually implanted a demon's energy within my own..." She looked at everyone's shocked faces, thinking of all the others who had hated her because of her secret. "I'm sorry! I can't even control it... I won't be mad if you hate me, honest... I wouldn't be bothered at all, if it's what you want..."

Everybody may had been shocked, ShadowLove having such a terrible past. But of course, they all too know that feeling of such past. It may not be as extreme, but they know the feeling of being alone and unwanted.

They all hugged her after a while. It was a group hug, and even if ShadowLove wouldn't admit it, there was a half smile written on her face.

ShadowLove murmered after a long pause, "I guess I should introduce myself with everyone. Chibinic already knows my name...it's Raven Kumiko. If anyone here reads the newspaper, then you've probably seen a bunch of orphanage ads asking for someone to adopt me... for 14 years I stayed in an orphanage, yet no one answered..." She looked at everyone's faces, considering crying. "NO! I will not allow myself to shed any more tears! I am a Senshi now, the Senshi of Love and Darkness to be exact. I need to represent my element, I need to be strong for everyone and myself, like Darkness, yet I must be kind, like Love..." She reminded herself. She stood straight, and said, "Alright. Whatever comes at us, I'm ready." But in truth, she knew she was the one who was scared the most. Remembering Shiny's ability, she tried to push away her fears, but only remebered more. "Crap!" She thought to herself. "Oh, crap!" She thought, realizing her previous comment was in her mind. Realizing Shiny could hear everything, she instinctevely screamed in her mind, "OH CRAAAAAP!....crap." She hoped that Shiny hadn't heard her cuss rally with herself, which she probably had.

Chibinic sensed ShadowLove was again ranting in her mind about the problems she had. It showed with the look on her face. She may not have mind reading powers like Shiny, but she knew how to understand other people's emotions. She put a hand on ShadowLove's shoulder, as a smile was presented in her face. She really didn't want a friend of hers being sad. "Sailor ShadowLove, I'm sure you're ready," she sweetly said.

"And if you're not, don't ever doubt that you'll ever be alone or that we'll leave you. As my alter ego from the past had stated, we need trust and faith in each other to succeed."

ShadowLove gave a nod.

Chibinic tried to loosen up her voice a bit. "Anyway, after this whole 'drama', we should at least have a fun time out. Who wants to go for a bite to eat? It's almost dinner anyway. If we need to discuss something, let's go do it in a restaurant."

((I've seen this happen a lot here, but not until now it has happened that someone has controlled my character. Please don't control other people's characters. You don't know if they'd use certain words in certain contexts or if they would say anything at all to people. And even something as simple as 'Starry saw Sweety transform' is really not advisable. How do you know that Starry wasn't looking the other way at the time? Or temporarily lost her sight? In continuation stories it's different, but since this is labled an RP, it should be one. Alicia had a wonderful guide to RPing up before the crash, but she hasn't reposted it. I was thinking of posting something of the sorts myself.))

oh okay sweety :P i'm guilty of that. sorry. won't control anybody anymore but myself. just go too excited. forgive me! anyway! please continue the story :D

ShadowLove stood up, looked at everyone, and smiled, for the first time in 17 years. She probably looked ridiculous, since she the last time she had smiled was at thhe age of 3 weeks, but it didn't bother her. "Well, it may have taken 17 years, but it looks like I finally have some friends."

Chibinic saw ShadowLove standing just there, as everybody was outside the house, and ready to go to a restaurant for dinner.

She waved her hand, still childish, though 16 years old already. "Come on ShadowLove! You wouldn't want to be left out, would you?!" she cheerfully said.

Again, for the first time since only weeks old she laughed, this time not caring how stupid she sounded. "Coming!" She giggled. She ran ahead of everyone, even though she had no idea where the restraunt they were going to was. She had moved here only yesterday, and looked at the busy streets in awe. She stopped to look at a clothing store, the window filled with beautiful dresses. She had never seen gowns like them, the only one she had was a roughed up hand-me-down she found in her parents' old house. She would have to come back later, after she got a job. Almost any cleaning job would suffice, for she was a maid at the orphanage, that's how she payed for her stay.

Starry who was used to walking at a quicker past than most people caught up with ShadowLove first. She spotted ShadowLove who was standing in front of the display in what seems to be a state of admiration. Starry walks up to her and said "Girl, you sure can run" *giggles* Whatcha looking at?"*takes a look at the display of pretty dresses* "Hey, wanna try these dresses on before we grab bite? Otherwise we may not be able to fit our usual dress size. Hahaha..." Without waiting for ShadowLove to reply, Starry grabs her hand and waves to the rest and signalling to them that she was going into the boutique. The bell chimes as Starry stepped into the boutique followed by ShadowLove whom was dragged along with her.

"But Starry, I don't even have any money... I can't get a job for a week or so... why not try them then?" Even so, she couldn't take her eyes off a long black dress...

((BTW, the dress that she's looking at is the same dress she's in in my first pic of her.))

Starry couldn't help but smiled when she noticed how ShadowLove was eyeing the long black dress at displayed at the window. "No worries, Shadow...er...I mean Raven. Just trying on the dress doesn't cost a penny." Starry picks out the dress that would be fit Raven (ShadowLove)and hands the dress to her "Go ahead and try it on. I bet you'll look fabulous in it." "Oh yeah...*whispers to Raven* you should just call me Hikashi, we don't want others to know about our senshi identities, do we?" said Hikashi with a wink and smile.

=================================================

@All Senshi RPers

Since most of us introduced ourselves, while we're in senshi forms we shall call and refer to each other and ourselves by our senshi names. While in non-senshi forms we go by our character's real name. Starting from now on--since we are just came to know each other's name...What do you all think? Makes it easier to tell what form we are in for future references.

Shiny didn't share everybody's excitement about dresses. She felt drained after the encounter with Anry. Strange enough, she wanted to meet him again. And she felt old memories coming up in her mind. Memories of a young girl in a long red dress dancing with a tall dark-haired guy under the moonlight...And then Shiny got angry. "I will not allow memories of some past life to interfere with our senshi business!" - she thought. And then she saw the red dress from her memory in the closing store's window.

"So he is playing games with me. Great. I won't try this dress on! I'm not that stupid!" Shiny said aloud.

Hikashi (Starry)got a little surprised from the commotion coming from where Shiny was. Hikashi walked past some gossiping ladies who seemed to be pretending they didn't hear Shiny's sudden outburst but were stealing some glances at where Shiny was. Looking concerned Hikashi asked, "Sh...Akari, what's wrong?(darn! I almost call her by her senshi name. I've got to memorize their names by heart or I'll be giving away our identities if this continues)"

(Starry, my first name is Akane, Akari is the last name :))

Shiny considered telling her about the dress. She sighed.

"Well, the thing is..." and she told everybody about the dress in her memory. "I think that me and that Anry guy were lovers in out past lifes. But he seems to be evil. I'd never fall for a bad guy, you know. So there are just two possibilities - either he was good in his past life and got brainwashed by some evil force in this one, or I have been evil in my past life. But I know for sure that he is trying to make all of us evil. I read it in his mind. That was why he tried to prevent me from destroying ChibiNic's locket. And now he's luring me with that dress..." Shiny said.

After Raven was dressed, before she left the dressing room, she said, "Everyone. I'm done." She then slowly walked out. The dress seemed to shimmer with magic. It was long and black, the sleeves were straps on the side of her arms, which were a deep purple, and they had a medium purple strap of silk hanging loose on the sides of the dress, at her hip. Raven, who was blushing, asked, "How does it look?"

Chibinic, or should I say Rei ran infront of Raven in excitement. "Oh wow, Raven! You look absolutely great! Doesn't she, guys?" she said then turned around to the others. "You should really buy it!!!" she excitedly said. "Guys would really fall for you," she joked with a smirk.

@Shiny

I know :P I put Akari on purpose, Japanese have a thing for not calling you by your first name unless you are very close. Well, in this case, I'll shall switch soon enough :P

+++++++++++++++++ ~Back to the RP~ +++++++++++++

Hikashi smiled at Raven and said, "This dress was made for you. You look simply look stunning! If I walk past you, I would have thought you were a model:loving:"

Raven blushed and ducked her head down. She still wasn't convinced that she looked that good. After all, since when could a half demon orphan look like a model? She wouldn't ever get a boyfriend as well... "Here I go again, all depressing to the group..." she thought. She shoved it all away. She knew it was impossible for her to find love. And to think, she was the Guardian of Love and Darkness.

@elie, even though my character's surname is Sabere, I prefer to be called on the first name too. :D we all are kinda close already anyway :D

----back to the story!---

Rei noticed something wrong with Raven. She changed emotion and had a small frown. "What's wrong Raven? You don't believe us? You look really nice in that dress. You should really buy it," she said, smiling. "We can lend you money if you don't have enough, so don't worry."

"Oh, guys. I can't except money from you. If it's for me, then I should buy it, with my money. I can wait until I have a job, really..."

"But you've already tried it! And it may not be here next time, it's such a beautiful dress! And it suits you! Don't by shy, Raven, it's okay."