Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Before she was about to make another statement, an old lady, who was clearly the manager, asked, "So, kid? Ya gonna buy it or what?" Raven sighed, and said politely, "Ma'am? May I please have a word with you?" They went into the storage room. A few minutes of silence later, they came out, and the manager mumbled, "Fine, alright, begone." Raven walked towards everyone with a box, and she was in her normal clothes. "Hey everyone! Don't ya just looove discounts?" She giggled.

As everyone left the store and went off to a restaurant to eat, Rei still felt a bit weird about what happened in the store. Something was not right.

Why would the manager give a discount after Raven and her just went to the storage room? She knew it was none of her business, but she really had some curiosity. She had the gutt feeling something was up.

"Uhh... Raven," she started to ask. "How'd you get the discount?"

Raven giggled, then chimed, "Oh, Rei! I didn't hurt her, I promise! I always had to negotiate because my orphanage was so poor! I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself."

Rei's blank face changed. She made her usual smile, but with still a tint of hesitation, even though she knew she shouldn't do so. She trusts Raven.

"Well, that's good..."

Raven could tell that Rei secretly didn't believe her. Now that her head wasn't as focused, though, she realized that they had done a lot of walking, and her legs were sore. "How much more walking until we're there?"

"Well, I know this great sushi place, wanna eat there? It's an all eat buffet! For four hours max! And I heard from people that the food is worth the price. Come on, let's go," she said, Rei said, tugging everybody else along.

They arrived at the place Rei was talking about. It was a Japanese restaurant filled with a lot of people. Luckily, Rei's friend, Daniella from a few years back was the manager.

She went in with the other senshi and Daniella accompanied them inside. They even had a discount.

Now, it was time to eat.

Rei began to speak, "Well guys, don't be shy. It's a buffet. Eat as much as you like." She afterwards stood up then went off to get some food. "Come on guys, what you waiting for? I'm sure you're hungry from an eventful day."

Raven, unlike the others, made no objection. She walked over to the buffet table, and got a plate full of food. Then she sat down, and started to eat. After about 10 seconds or so, she looked at the others and said,"Well? Aren't you gonna get some food?

Rei giggled. "See, she's having fun, come on, let's go get some food," she said then excitedly went to get some food. Like Raven, her plate was full.

After all, a senshi has to be healthy, right?

Hikashi giggled at Rei's comment and said "That's right! Raven seems to enjoying herself, I will not be left out *winks*" She grabs a pair of chopsticks and cheerfully said "Itadakimasu!" before helping herself to some of her favourite spider temaki, inariand baby octopus sushi.

After Raven was full, she laid back in her seat and relaxed. She was snoring in no time, sure enough. Unfortunately, once she was out, she was out.

Shiny watched everybody enjoying their food. She didn't like sushi, but she ate some anyway. There was that thought, in the back of her mind "If you eat to much, you won't be able to wear the red dress"

"So now you are in my mind. Great. I'll kill you, Anry. I'll kill you, I swear! For girls' sake! They have enough problems already, I don't wanna be an additional one. SO WOULD YOU JUST LET ME ENJOY MY DINNER?" she thought.

During her snooze, Raven had a disturbing nightmare. A small girl with dark blue hair had people backing away and staring at her, and the girl was crying. The people continuously shouted things like, "You monster!" "Freak!" "Stay away from us!" "Don't let it near the children!" The girl's shadow became a large wolf-like creature, with red eyes, and killed everyone. When the girl tried to run away, the wolf would follow...it was a nightmare she could never run away from, like the wolf, it followed her everywhere, because the little girl was Raven herself, and the wolf...was Kuvarii, or The Winged Wolf Of Death...

((Hey, Kuvarii is completely made up. It's the best I could come up with...))

that's okay shadowlove (lol, i'm used to calling you this than pokegal. :P

~~~~anyway,, back to the story!!~~~~

Rei finally got full after an hour of munching down to california maki's, sushi, tuna and salmon. She leaned her back to her chair, as she drank her tea.

She afterwards placed it on the table. "So, that was fun," she said, but in a second changed her cheery exterior. She suddenly looked serious.

"Anyway, I promised that we wouldn't just eat here but discuss senshi business. Well, I was just wondering... What was the main purpose of the meeting? We were all awaken as senshis for a purpose, to fight evil, yeah. Well, asides from that guy Anry, I'm sure there are others. I wonder what they want? And what should we do now? I just feel there's just more to this than meets the eye. We have to be careful. There's this gutt feeling again of mine that something's going to go wrong. And it's soon to come. I may not be able to predict the future or read other people's thoughts, but I just have this thing in feeling aura. And just right now, the aura of this place doesn't seem too well anymore. I feel something wrong, don't you?"

Rei recieved no answer from Raven, she was still sleeping, visioning her life. She didn't want to. She had actually thanked the scientists for erasing her memory. Her eyes squinted every once in a while, and she would move around a few times.

The lights of the restaurant suddenly dimmed. Daniella, Rei's friend who was as said the manager of the restaurant tried to find out what happened. But as she ran around, something happened.

Abruptly, Anry appeared once more, as if ready to fight the senshi in duel.

Rei had a worry face. "I didn't know this would happen THIS soon."

The lights then went pitch black. Raven woke up, and whispered into Rei's ear, "I'm gonna transform. No one can see, so it's good cover."

She then told the others about her plan, and waited to see what they thought about it.

"No fighting!" Shiny said all of sudden. She stood up "We don't need to fight. First of all, I want to speak to him. And if he's not talkative, I'll kill him!"

"Ah, Princess, you can't kill me. You are too good a person" Anry laughed.

"Princess? Stop being sarcastic, mister! I'm no princess!"

"Ah, but you are. All of you are. So now, Shiny, my little princess, try to kill me, will you? Or any other of you. Try to kill me, please!" And he laughed again.

Raven grunted. That was actually the first time she had ever suggested fighting in her life. That could only mean that Kuvarii was getting the better of her. She was at the point where her emotions were controlled by Kuvarii, though this had only happened once. Could Anry have broken her control over Kuvarii? Without her mouth moving, showing that it was Kuvarii speaking, she said, "Gladly." In a split second, Raven (or Kuvarii, since Raven was under her control) punched him right in the gut.

Anry got hurt of Raven's punch. He jumped away from her. However, he suddenly made an attack. A strong ray of light came from his hands. He targeted the senshis that haven't transformed yet. Because of his mind reading skills, he knew that they were his enemies, even if they appeared different.

Everybody dodged his attack then immediately transformed. Once that was done, Chibinic used ultrasonic wave. The earth shook and three dimensional notes and rests came out of nowhere, targeting Anry.

Anry tried dodging them, and thought he finally succeeded. Unfortunately for him that Chibinic set it to track him down, even if he dodged it.

He tried vaporizing the notes, however, more just came. Because of this, the others got a great chance to do their other techniques and corner him.

Sailor ShadowLove fell down, and she was clutching her head, and was clearly in pain. Since Kuvarii was so strong, it drained a lot of energy form her to seal Kuvarii back. She was on the floor, grunting and whimpering. Afer a few moments of her fighting, she was silent. She knew it would happen again. She lost. She screamed in pain. She didn't know how, but she was pretty sure that Anry had reawakened Kuvarii. "Baka. You have no idea what you've done..." She mumbled. She hoped that one of the Senshi was carrying a seal, because if not, then half of this city would be wiped out in a split second.

Chibinic and the other senshi looked over ShadowLove who clearly was being overpowered by her demon self.

Anry too got really alarmed on what he had done, and was hit hard by the senshis attacks.

Luckily for him, because of their worry of ShadowLove, they stopped attacking him, and went forth her.

"ShadowLove? You... okay?" Chibinic asked.

"Leave. Stay away! I don't want to kill you..." She screamed again. Suddenly, scratches appeared all over her body, and began bleeding. She got up and ran away. "I don't want to hurt anyone! Not again!"

Everybody hurried to catch ShadowLove, to help her out. They didn't know how to, but knew they had to do something.

"ShadowLove stay strong! Tell us what's happening and maybe we can help!" Chibinic said.