Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

"There's nothing to do now. It'll be over if I stay here. I'll only be gone a while. I'll come back as soon as Kuvarii has calmed down. I promise. Please, Chibinic, trust me on this. It's all there is to do now.

"Oh my" Shiny said. "Oh my, oh my!"

"Anry, be useful, please, and use that awesome time-freezing attack of yours on ShadowLove"

Everybody looked astonished.

"And why should I obey you?" Anry asked, looking angry.

"Cause that's the only way to save everybody? Otherwise we all gonna die. And you would die, too"

ShadowLove looked at Shiny as if she had gone mad. "What's with the change of additude?" She asked. Remembering that Anry had told them that they were princesses in their past lives, she wondered if the old part of Shiny was talking...of course, she soon realized that the statement she said earlier was not like her either. Within her deep thought, Kuvarii was suddenly sealed. She looked at everyone, who wondered how Kuvarii had been sealed, and she replied, "I guess Kuvarii does have a weakness. Too much thought makes her head hurt." She giggled.

Everybody looked astonished. The whole deal about Kuvarii awakening finally ended.

Eventually, the next second, they turned to Anry and then attacked him. After all, back to senshi business.

"Ultrasonic Wave!" Chibinic once said and did her attack. The others joined too.

Anry in the other hand still didn't know how to get rid of the simulataneous attacks, and it wasn't helping that he was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

Suddenly, Shiny felt that something was wrong. She felt weaker.

She looked at Anry. He laughed.

"Girls. Stop attacking him... I can feel his...pain..." Shiny said. "When you attack him...You attack me!" she fell on her knees

"Well, Princess! You finally figured it out! And your friends don't want to kill YOU!"

"You...I have figured something else out..." Shiny said, while slowly standing up "If we have that strange bond...Than I can do it, too! Time Freezing!"

Everything stopped. Anry was frozen, but Shiny and the other senshi were not.

"And bond or no bond, I'm still an independent person. If other senshi can overwhelm their inner demons, so can I!

The question is... what shall we do with him? We certainly can't kill him..." Shiny wondered

"You're right, Shiny, we can't kill him. Why don't we just tie him up or something and find out about his mission? Why is he suddenly appearing out of nowhere? And if he has something to do with our future enemies."

"Good idea." ShadowLove panted. Even though Kuvarii was sealed, she was exhasted. Since she didn't have the energy, she had to change back. "Don't worry, I'm just a little tired, that's all. But anyways, I don't think that tying him up will help. If he's got powers, I don't think that a couple of ropes will stop him." She walked up to him, and for the first time ever, she used a Senshi move when she wasn't in Senshi form. "Blinding Love!" Her hands glowed, and a spark of energy appeared around Anry's eyes. Now that Anry was blinded, she walked over to Shiny and used Pure Darkness. This time, Anry was not affected by the move as well for some reason. "There. Anry is temporarily blinded yet you still have perfect eyesight."

Whoa, so many updates while I was away...I finally got back online since Friday's phone and internet disruption. I was dying from internet withdrawal XD lol....

Now that I'm back, let's go back to the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RP continues ~~~~~~~~~~

Starry looks around to see all the things and people who were frozen by Shiny's Time Freezing power. "Girls, I think we better move to a safer place if we want to find a way to get Anry to start spilling out on what he knows...And we need to turn everything else back to normal before someone else comes in to find the sushi restaurant in such a state. Where do you girls suggest we move to?"

"We can go to my place" Shiny suggested

"I live alone in an old mansion... It's pretty big. As to turning the restaurant back to normal...Well, once we are out of here, the time will unfreeze, I think."

"That sounds like a good idea. The sooner we leave, the sooner the better. In case this Anry guy has any commards or subordinates who would be coming for him."

Turning to face ShadowLove who seemed to been panthing hard, "ShadowLove, are you going to be alright? After all, you did exhausted a lot of your powers in sealing Kuvarii and binding Anry. If you feel faint or don't think you can move anymore, you can lean on me for support. I will carry you if I have to. Don't worry about me, I'm much stronger than I look."

"Then I'll trust that you will be...*smiles at Raven* I'll stay close by and if you need me, just call out to me *winks*"

*thinks to herself* "haha...oh boy, I guess that I'm stuck with the Peaches and Cream cafe's signature waitress smile and wink thing ever since I worked there to replace Mika-chan...I guess it can't be helped, it's an automated function in me now..."

Raven did a faint smile, and thought, "God. I'm gonna be stuck with the smiling cleaning maid saying yes ma'am for the rest of my life, *sigh*.

"Not me. I can read minds, but not erase memories" Shiny said "And I think that none of us can erase memories. I wish we could. Like in "Men in black" you know. They used those little things to change people's memories. I wish we had one of them..."

And then a little shining pen appeared out of nowhere.

"Mmm...Nice. It's like my wish comes true? Shall we try it out?"

"If this pen is anything like the one like the Men in Black's, I suggest that those who have shades better put them on while the rest better move away from the pen to avoid being affected by the pen's ray."

*Starry reach into her bag, grab her pair of shades and puts them on*

Luckily, Raven had her eyes closed and was looking the other way. After the "strange thing" Raven looked at the others, wondering if they weren't looking when it happened, otherwise they wouldn't be able to remember.

...Moony was running. She didn`t knew where she was going but she was guided by her heart.

She shouldn`t left them. They all agreed that she must tell Sailor Sapphire about everything that happened today, about Anry. Sapphire was in England on a trip but Moony made a contact with her trough msn (God bless internet :D). While she was chatting, strange heat in her heart was born, she knew in the same moment that something was happening with senshis. She was connected with all of them in a way she couldn`t explain.

She was worried because the first time when Anry attacked she was the only one who was resistant to his Time attacks.Moony continued with the running and she prayed in her mind that everything is fine and that she is only imagining things...

Out in the blue, she wondered aloud, "I wonder how the other Senshi are doing?" She wondered about Sailor Sapphire and Sailor Sky Mistress...

...."Sawai-san!" - Moony heard someone was yelling at her while she was running. She pretended that she didn`t hear the voice.

"SAWAI-SAN!!!" - she recognized Anzas voice. Anza worked in the same hospital like Moony. She stopped and turned.

"I told you 1000 times, you can use my name, don`t be so official, call me Kae."

"Ok, Saw.." - Moony rolled her eyes - "Kae-chan".

"That`s better ;) Now, what was that yelling about, I`m really in a hurry."

"Can we replace our shifts tomorrow"

"Sure, I can come in the hospital in the morning and you can replace me in the afternoon" - Kae agreed and she was happy because she can use the morning for working and the rest of the day she can look with the girls for some clues about Anry. "Oh! The girls!"

"Sorry Anza, I must go, bye!"

Moonys heart has guided her to a restaurant.

"Omg, they went in a restaurant without me, I hope that Anry killed them because if he didn`t, I will!" - Kae thought.

She saw the girls exiting the restaurant. They didn`t saw her.

"Hey girls!!" .......

Raven heard Moony yell. She turned and saw them running towards her. Then she realized why. They had forgotten to take Moony! Immediately she ran in fronto of her and began a rant of apoligies. "Sorry! I'm sorry! Forgive me! (etc.)"