Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

Before Moony had spotted Starry and the other senshis at the restaurant's exit, Starry had alreadt undo her transformation back to Hikashi.

Hikashi walked up to Moony and said "Hey there! Where had you been? We were attacked by Anry but we managed to keep things under control. Now we're heading to Shin...er... Akane's house! That's right...eh...hehe..." Hikashi "sweat drops" as she rubs the back of her head and laughed dryly.

================================================

Edited: I forgot to put in Shiny's human form name ^^; I forgot both RP-wise and in reality ^^; *laughs dryly* haha...

"Well we all have proplem with that" :D

"Anyway, I can`t stay too late today cause I`m at work tomorrow morning, so that`s why lets hurry to" - Kae looks at Shinys untransformed form - " Akane's house".

Suddenly, out of the blue, a red convertible appeared right in front of them. At the driver's seat was one of Rei's guy friends. Though, this wasn't just an ordinary friend of hers. "Need a ride, Rei?" he asked with a smile.

Rei blushed in crimson, yet tried her best to hide her total crush on the guy. "Hey there Omi! Sure, it's okay with me. What about you guys?"

The girls just said nothing and began to look at her in taunting looks. It was obvious to them that she likes the guy.

Rei knew what they were thinking and broke a sweat. She tried to change the topic. "By the way everyone, this is Omi. I met him in my music class. We now both teach part-time in the same school, and are both students. Though, he's older than me."

"Hey there Omi" - Moony looked at Reis face and she saw that she was unconformable - "nice car" :D

"Oh thank you, I hope that Rei likes it too"

"Oh I`m sure she does"

The girls started laughing and Rei blushed.

Seeing the looks on Rei's and Omi, Hikashi decided to change the topic..."Hey Omi, thank you for your kind offer but I really don't want to impose..."

At this point, Anry (who was bounded by the senshis earlier on and was pushed behind the girls when Omi came by) seemed to be fidgeting and attempting to come into view and get noticed. Omi seemed to have caught signs of Anry's little movements and attempts to lean forward to get a better view of what was going on.

Fortunately Hikashi noticed Omi's shifting and quickly intervene by stepping in front of Omi trying to hide Anry from Omi's view. "Oh dear! I totally forgot that I need to run to the laundry shop to collect my laundry before they close..."

Turning to the girls, Hikashi signalled the girls indicating that they distract Omi from Anry* "If it is alright with you girls, let us meet up at Akane's place later. And could one of you girls come and give me a hand with the laundry later. Thanks"

*turning to Omi* "It was nice meeting you, Omi." In between smiling and talking to Omi, Hikashi secretly lift her left leg backwards and gave Anry a kick causing him to shiver in pain silently--Anry was still under ShadowLove's silencing powers. Hikashi continued calmly, "As you heard me earlier, I've got to go, so I shall see you around."

Omi then waved goodbye. He afterwards diverted his attention to Rei. "So, you haven't actually introduced your friends to me. It's actually the first time I've seen you with them. Not that I observe you and your friends or anything like that. I mean! Uh... not that I was spying, like I don't know... a spy," he stuttered gibberish.

Rei blushed in embarassment. She just didn't bother to the fact that Omi may even spy at her. How could she forget to introduce her friends? That was way more important. "How improper of me! Omi, these are Akane and Kae. The ones who left are Raven and Hikashi. We have just known each other for a short while, but we're all good friends."

"Nice to meet you two. Tell the others it was nice to meet them as well. Anyway, you guys need to go to somewhere? I can drop you off. Have nothing to do anyway."

Rei really wanted to go with him, after all, Omi was her first REAL crush. He was the perfect guy for her, since they had almost everything in common, including talents, hobbies, likes, dislikes and opinions. Plus, he was really cute.

However, she of course wouldn't just leave her friends like that. "Uhm... I don't know. What do you guys think?"

There was barely anyone where they were going. Still feeling suspicious, she scanned everyone she saw. Everything was fine, until she scanned a boy who looked about her age. Without Hikashi noticing, she casually walked over to him. She didn't get a feeling of evil, though. It was just great power. He stopped and looked at her. She started to blush. She wasn't even embarassed or anything-she was just checking him- "You're supposed to be checking for bad guys-not cute boys!" She thought. She couldn't help but think that he was pretty cute. He smiled. She blushed more. Then, realizing that she looked like a fool, she ran back to Hikashi.

////red_shine has a question\\\\

mmm...where is Anry? did Hikashi and Raven take him with them? Or is he with Rei, Akane and Kae? I couldn't figure it out :)

@ShadowLove

thanks for the answer :)

While Rei was talking to Omi, Akane turned around to see how Anry was doing. He was still under spell, but Shiny saw that he'll soon awaken.

"Ah, everyone...I think that I have to transport my boyfriend home. He's drunk again, you see!" she said so that Omi wouldn't ask any questions about the strange behaving guy.

"Kae, would you please help me walk him home? It's near here, just a couple of minutes of walking"

Raven looked back, the boy had begun to walk again. She looked at Hikashi, then the boy. She ran back to the boy, and he looked at her again. It seemed like he knew that she thought he was cute, and he said, "Hey, there. My name's Aaron. Yours?" "Raven." She replied. They just stood there for a minute. Then, he handed her a card. She looked on it and saw a number. "Call me." He said, then walked off. She stood there for a moment, then ran back again after Hikashi.

"Sure Akane" ;)- then towards Rei and Omi - "I don`t know where she have found this guy" - then again towards Akane with lower voice - "guess in your previous life"

"Wait, you're going too Kae? Don't you leave me you two!" Rei said as she tugged Kae's arm.

She whispered softly. "You can't leave me with Omi! I'd feel really awkward. I don't know what we could talk about. I really want to spend some time with him, just a little, since I didn't see him for the whole entire week. Only problem is, I think I will make a fool out of myself and he'll know I... like him."

After she stated everything, she began to blush so much. She stepped back from Kae and thought to herself, "Why did I just tell her that? I'm so embarassed! Ah! I feel so stupid!"

Akane read Rei's mind. "Geez! We can't leave poor girl alone. She'd feel embarrassed. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether I can handle Anry alone... Oh, well. Rei is old enough to collect some experience with guys. She shouldn't be afraid of just talking to her crush. And I really need Kae. I don't want Anry to break free..."

"Sorry to leave you guys alone, but I think me and Kae...we have to go now. Rei, you can stay and chat a little bit with your friend..." she said aloud.

Kae was surprised from Reis reaction.

"She looks like me when I was on her age"- she thought. "I was shy too, well I guess I still am"

She saw that Akane was smiling and remembered that she can read minds.

"Akane stop reading my mind! Geez can girl think about something and not be afraid that someone else will know what she`s thinking about?!"

Akane rolled her eyes.

Then Kae went closer to Rei and whispered on her ear: "Sorry dear, but we can`t leave Omi alone, it will be too suspicious, and we can`t leave Akane to go alone with Anry, it will be too dangerous. I think that Omi likes you, just relax and everything will be fine. You will see that you will have plenty things to talk about." ;)

--note, i forgot to use kae for moonie. i'll go fix that after posting this. man, sometimes it's hard to find out which name to use. :P--

~~now back to the story!~~

Rei blushed even more. Yes it was still possible.

"He can't like me! He's totally hot and talented. A lot of girls are in line just for him. Plus, he's really special. He always excells in music, studies and almost everything else. How could a guy like that like me? Little old mediocre me?"

Akane who was a bit far from the two, made a smirk. Rei knew that Akane was reading her mind. So she knew that Akane knew what she was saying to Kae even though she didn't hear it.

Rei turned back to Kae just trying to understand what she just said and tried ignoring Akane. "Fine, since you guys won't let me win... I can't believe I'm saying this but... okay, I'll go with Omi. Let's meet by Akane's house later. But if I get embarassed, this is totally your fault!" she joked the last statement.

She then went to talk to Omi. "They won't be coming... but can you drive me to the... music store? I need to buy some things for my... class."

Omi smiled. "Sure, hop on."

Rei did as said, happy yet still a bit uncomfortable of what she was getting into. Although, she knew she had to take risks every once in a while. This one proved to be a perfect one to take.

Akane watched Rei driving off in Omi's car.

"Sometimes...You don't need the ability to read minds to notice obvious things" she said. "Anyways, we have to bring this bad guy to my house. Thanks for helping me, Kae. I surely wouldn't be able to deal with him alone... So, let's go! My house is near here. Well, it's kind of mansion, not really a house. You know...Family heirloom..."

The fast wind struck Rei's gentle, soft and layered hair as Omi drove his car.

He noticed how beautiful she was, as the wind showed her face even more. Because of this, he couldn't help but stare.

Unfortunately for him, Rei noticed this since they almost bumped into another car. "Something on my face?" she asked.

He shook his head and diverted his attention to the road. "No, nothing. So... uh, Rei, how's.. your teaching piano at the music class?" he asked, still blushing.

"It's fine, but I do find it challenging teaching at the same time studying as well. What about you, how's singing class?" she asked

"It's great. I love singing. It helps express how I feel."

Rei made a smile. Kae was right, there was something they could talk about. She became more confident of herself, and continued conversing with Omi, learning new things about him that she never knew, just because she took one little risk.

It pays not to be shy.

After five minutes of walking, Akane and Kae stopped. They saw a huge mansion behind iron fence and gates.

"Um...That's my humble home" Akane said "Well, it was my aunt's home, really. It's a bit creepy, but I'm doing my best to redecorate it."

With Rei and Omi, they finally reached the music store. Rei got to buy supplies that she would use in teaching her music class, and Omi helped her in finding the supplies too. They bonded for a while.

But then, Rei noticed that she had been gone for a while as she saw the clock in the store. "Oh no. I think I have to go now, Omi. I'll see you tomorrow at school, your class is just right beside mine, right?"

He nodded. "But let me at least give you a ride home."

"No, I have to go to Akane's house. We have something we have to do."

"I could bring you there."

Rei found it wise not to let him. He was already a bit suspicious about seeing Anry. If he went with her, then something might be revealed to him. She couldn't let him know and be in danger.

"No, it's okay. I can walk."

Omi's face saddened. "You're hiding something from me. I assume that guy has something to do with it."

"Well, yeah, he's Akane's boyfriend. But don't worry, it's manageable. Anyway, I have to go. See you. I had a nice time," she said as she quickly laid a fast kiss on his cheek, not thinking of what she done. She just ran as fast as she could when she finally realized what she had done.

"BAKA!" she screamed hard in her mind, leaving a totally perplexed Omi behind.

After Raven was done helping Hikashi with her laundry, she ran to Akane's house. She didn't even know where it was, she was following one of the Senshi's energy, the one who she had to tell about Aaron-Rei. When she spotted Rei, she called out, then ran towards her. After taking a second to pant, she said, "I found the cutest guy on the way to the laundromat! What's better, is that he actually paid attention to me!"

((I changed his name to Aaron cause I just remembered that Razor is taken.))