Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

[What are Amaranth Senshi? Plus is it to late to maybe make a character, I've been r.ping for 3 years now? If you need to contact me email me at rockandra@hotmail.com.. But uhh do I have to think of just already made sailors or can I make a personality and stuff to my own sailor warrior thingy? If its to late I wont bother but I love to r.p so if you wont mind someone else to be in this topic I'll be glad to join it! ]

(yes, we are shadowlove. lonelyangel can be one of the other characters' we're looking for. :D)

(lonelyangel, you could also be an original character, though of course related to the plot :D)

-back to the story-

Rei was still a bit perplexed on what she did to Omi and was of course too embarassed. However, when she saw Raven all happy telling her the good news, all she could do was give a small smile. She realized it was time to let go of the past, no matter how humiliating it was. "Aww, really? I told you a guy would like you!!!" she said in joy, yet was still thinking of what happened before she saw Raven. "So tell me, what else happened?"

( Yay LonelyAngel, I will be delighted if you join us ;))

When Kae saw Akanes mansion she couldn`t believe her eyes. It was huge and kind of creepy. Maybe cause it was a bit empty, Akane haven`t finished with the redecorating yet.

"Wow Akane! You live here? You are right it`s creepy but it`s a perfect place for throwing a party!"

"Someone mentioned a party?" - Kae felt the stinky breath of Anry.

"Oh no! ShadowLoves magic doesn`t work anymore. He`s back to himself!" - she yelled - "Lets transform Akane!"

Raven was a bit shy in telling Rei what happened. When she was finally about to tell her, Rei felt some evil aura near by. It was surely Anry's.

"I hate to cut this interesting conversation, Raven. We'll talk about this as soon as things are fine. But I think Anry has awaken from your Blinding Love already. Let's tranform and find Akane and Kae."

And transform they did and went off to Akane's house.

ShadowLove ran down to Akane's house as fast as her legs could carry her. When she saw Anry, seh said, "You don't ever seem to be quiet, huh?" Then, a large wad of dark energy appeared around her. They broke apart and took the shape of hearts. She had her hands raised. When she clenched them, they transformed into shuriken. "Maybe this will keep you quiet for a while." Yet, seh didn't throw them.

Anry used the time and run away while Moony and Shiny were watching at ShadowLove.

"She didn`t attack him. Why does she stopped." - Moony was torturing herself with this question.

"Damn!" - Moony screamed and hit the wall - "We lost him again!And we didn`t got any informations!"

Then she turned towards Shiny with worried face.

"Shiny he knows where you live!"

"ShadowLove why?!" - Moony was furious.

"What happened?! You came out of nowhere, you surprised us and you stopped you attack and he`s gone now!"

ShadowLove was silent. "I'm sorry! I guess I was distracted..." She whispered. Then, without listening or saying any more, she ran off. She ran faster than ever before. She knew even the other girls wouldn't be able to catch her. Once she got to her house, she locked the door, locked the windows, covered the windows, and sat down. "If I keep screwing up, then why am I still a Senshi?! I'm not worth it! I didn't move here to fight evil, I moved here for a fresh start at a new life, a place where I wouldn't be noticed as a freak! But now I'm just a freak and a moron!" She yelled. She huddled up and started to cry. "Pick someone else for the job, if I'm so worthless! See if I care!" She sobbed.

Moony hit the wall with her foot.

"Awww... Crap! I hit my foot too strong!" - she kneeled and covered her face with her hands - "What have I done?! I lost my control! I made ShadowLove cry.I must find her! But how?! I don`t know where she lives and even if I did, who knowes where she has gone!"

"Hmm, Shiny can read minds, maybe she can find people who knows ShadowLove. I can sense aura too, so if she's near I can find her. If we all split up in the city, we may be able to find her. Though, I wonder why she got distracted. Nothing actually happened before her attempt to attack."

Raven, who was trying to think about the good things that happened today, had trouble just finding one. Then she remembered Aaron. She faintly smiled. Why? Why was she so stupid?! She was too distracted about a boy that she liked to focus on her mission...she felt ashamed. Not to mention that he wouldn't like her anyways...she was a monster. She was a Senshi. She...she was...stupid. Yeah, like a boy like him is gonna except a girl like her...

"Come on! Let's go look for ShadowLove right now!" Chibinic said, though transformed back to her normal self so that she won't look suspicious. "You guys should transform too."

// @All

Sorry I've been away. Been to tired to come online or stay long enough before I finish typing my post for the RP--so it got cancel when I switch off my laptop (most of the time, I got Shoran to switch it off as I was about to slip into the unconscious almost immediately :P

However, I would like to ask you guys to wait a bit for the others...I haven't seen Mae since she posted her last post here. We are moving fast (which is good) but we are leaving others hanging someone in the story...(which is bad). Where is Sweety in the story and in RL?And SkyMistress? //

================== ~ Back to RP ~ ===============

All of a sudden, there was a cry of pain from what sounded like Anry. Then the wooden doors of Akane's main entrance flew open and there stood a panting Starry holding what seems to be an unconscious Anry whom she was holding him by the back of his collar.

Between pants, Starry said "I...Found...him...eaves...dropping...on the roof. I manage to...attack him while he...wasn't looking...and I...knocked him out with...my Starry Night Daze."

Starry took a deep breath and her panting diminished. Then she looked at the rest and said "Where's ShadowLove? Just after we dropped off the laundry at my place, she bolted immediately. I tried to run after her but I lost her halfway. Thank goodness I was able to find my way here despite my horrible sense of direction, I was fortunately to stumble upon Anry."

--starry! we missed you *hugs*

anyway, you have a point. but i don't know what we should do. i'm really missing the other senshis. :) i'll just think of a solution, but first back to the story!--

"Good job, Starry, at least we still have Anry. About ShadowLove... she just ran away. Poor girl, she always feels she's worthless. But she's really not. Anyway, I think we have to split up. Two of us should look for ShadowLove, while two should stay with Anry, to make sure he doesn't escape anymore. Try finding some stuff from him too."

Yay Starry is back :awww: :loving:

------------------------------------------------

Kae touched her neck and the silver thin neckless appeared. It was her senshi tranformator. she touched the tiny violet heart while she was thinking about Raven and a signal appeared in her mind. She discovered a new power.

"No!" - she said - "I`m going to find Raven alone! All of you must stay and watch over Anry. He is too strong and who knowes maybe he is not alone. What if someone is going to try to find him. Don`t forget that I saw him with a girl."

:lol:

----------------------------------------------------

Rei wanted to stop Kae but Akane stopped her.

"Bye guys" - Kae yelled- "be careful! I`ll be back soon with Raven, I promise!"

Raven had a feeling that she knew what Kae was saying. She was saying that she'd be back with Raven. She put a dark magic enchantment on all entrances and windows, not letting anyone enter. "No you won't..." She said under her breath.

Kae felt that she was close to Raven. She recognized her house even if she had never seen it before. The signal was too strong.

She went to the door to ring the bell, and saw a sign on it "NO ONE ALLOWED!!!!".

"Raven,open the door, please!"

There was no sign of her. Kae knocked on the door and called for Raven several times but it seemed that there was nobody home. But she knew that Raven was there.

She tried to open the door and she felt that it was enchanted.

"Raven, you forgot that your magic doesn`t work on me. I`m the senshi of magic and if you don`t open the door I`m going to transform and enter the house by force. We need to talk NOW!"

There was no answer.

Kae transformed into Sailor Moony.

"Moonlight Beam Pressure!" - the dark magic shield was gone. Moony entered Ravens house.

It wa horrible. Where Raven was once sitting, was a small area of blood. A trail of it led to the bedroom. The sounds of a shower were in the hose. Raven was gasping for breath. She had two cuts on her back, and they were badly bleeding. "These...things...get out...of me!" Raven muttered. Wings. She was talking about wings. Hard to believe it, huh? But it was true, during the experiments on her, they implanted retractable wings inside of her. Suddenly, she wanted to find those men and kill them. It was rare, she hated conflict honestly. She heard Moony enter the room. "Go away!" She yelled. She refused to let Moony see her like this.

//@All

I've noticed quite frequent controlling of other main characters' action and response which Sweety had highlighted earlier and in hers and Marian Frae's RP guide somewhere in the HBT. (I think there's where it is.) I guess it is ok to take turns controlling Amry and Omi as they are minor/side characters in the RP (I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is ok...) Aside from that, I guess we just have hang on for a bit wihle we wait for the other RP-ers to post their responses or try to minimimize initating actions that require a main RP character's response. //

++++++++++++++ ~ Back to the RP ~ ++++++++++++++++

After Kae has left, Starry looked at the current unconscious Anry who had a dazed look on his face. "I guess the surprise attack really knock him out cold, he shoud still be in dazed mode for a little more time. However, I think we better tie up just in case he tries to break free again. I'm not taking any chances...He managed to successfully escaped once, he could do it again."

Well we can`t force someone to write, but it doesn`t mean that we should stop our story.

----------------------------------------------------

"No! I`m not going anywhere!" - Moony respond to Ravens "Go away" - "we must talk and besides I promised the girls that I`m not going there without you!"