Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
PokeGal

Amaranth Senshi RP

//@Moony

I understand what you mean. I hope the rest of the senshis are doing well. Haven't seen them here for a while...At least I'd not seen them posting in the threads I used to see them in.

@Moony & ShadowLove

No update from my side on Akane's house at the moment, it'll be odd having Starry doing all the talking and decisions while the rest just stand still. I'll hang on a while til Shiny returns if you two don't mind waiting a bit.//

@All

I'm having stress with university, that's why I'm not as active as I used to be T_T

back to RP

"Shall we come in?" Akane asked everybody "Or somebody could see us"

//@Shiny

Welcome back! :awww: I hope things would get better for you. I had a terrible time during my last semester >_< At least now being busy with my internship kind of diverts my attention so I don't have to think about the unhappy things in the previous semester (at least for now ^^; )//

++++++++++++ ~ Back to the RP ~ ++++++++++++++++++

"Yup, sure thing. We don't want your neighbors calling the cops or we'll be in hot soup!" Starry quickly drags Anry into the house with whatever strength she still have in her.

@shiny welcome backk :awww:

-------------------------------------------------

"Something is happening to you. You are suffering, I can feel it! Let me in..NOW!!!!!!!"

"No! I'm fine, I just need some time alone. I can handle this, trust me! I've handled it just fine for the past 10 years, I can handle it now!"

Raven used every once of her strenght to push the wings back in. Being a half-demon, the cuts healed. But Raven knew that they would come back. Not for a while, though. Just before Moony used Moonlight Beam Pressure, she cleaned up the blood in the bathroom. She covered herself with a towel and said, "I'was only taking a shower. Sheesh."

--welcome back shiny btw :D--

~~back to the story!!! at shiny's place~~

Rei came with Starry inside Akane's house. She afterwards transformed back to Chibinic when the door was surely closed. She then immediately put Anry on a chair and tied him using a rope near the chair.

She afterewards brought out a magical musical instrument out of nowhere, an accordion. Afterwards, she played it, and awoken Anry up.

"Okay, you're tied up here and you can't do anything about it. Starry can make you sleep again, and I can too with my sleeping melody. So it's better for you to talk now or face the consequences. Why are you here and what are you up to? And don't you bother lying, cause you WILL face the consequences."

"Well you could just said that!" - Moony said.

She looked behind the door, she was suspicious, Raven was hiding something from her and she knew that but she didn`t knew what was the thing she was hiding.

"Raven.. I`m sorry.. I shouldn`t loose control:( It will never happen again..I promise" - Moony apologized.

"It's okay. We all have problems." She looked nervous for a second, but it vanished in an instant. "Well, I need to get dressed, so excuse me." She went into her room and got a white shirt with a black skirt. She changed, and came out. "Alright, let's go."

~~back at Akane's house~~

The others got a bit shocked in Chibinic's assertiveness to let Anry spill on his true mission to their world.

However, Anry wasn't affected. "Bah, I wouldn't tell you even if you kill me."

Chibinic tried to scare Anry. "Really? Cause we won't hesitate. You'll be off our shoulders at last, anyway. It's not our lost. But tell me, do you have something to do with what is happening with ShadowLove? If not, why are you here? To bring forth chaos?"

Anry rolled his eyes. "I have no comment."

While Raven was dressing in her room, Moony transformed back into her normal form.

When Raven told her that they can go back to Akanes house, she was suspicious and asked her:

"Ok we will go, but are you sure that you are feeling fine? I mean I felt that something was wrong with you a few minutes ago. Are you hiding something from me Raven?"

She smiled. "Nope. Now come on, we have to go. I'm assuming that Anry's being questioned, and I want to make up for letting him escape. I'll make him talk."

Akane sighed. She could read minds, yeah. The thing was... she couldn't read Anry's mind. Not really. He won't let her.

Suddenly, she felt tired.

"Talk to me, Anry. Just some normal human talking. I need... to know something. Not about your mission. About... your past. Or was it our past? And don't grin. You know... I can hurt you badly. SO DON'T YOU DARE TO MAKE ME ANGRY!" She shouted and then transformed. Not into Shiny, into Princess Shine. She had that red dress on. And she felt powerful. And also...tired.

"I am fed up with you, Anry" the princess said with a sad smile "You aren't a little boy, so don't behave like one!"

Anry made his trademark smirk. "You want to know badly what I am to you, huh, Shiny?" he asked seductively. "Well, why would I bother? You can't read my mind."

Chibinic had it with this stubborn guy. She made the accordion she had disappear, and made two drum sticks appear this time. However they weren't normal drum sticks, but drum sticks as sharp as deadly spears. She placed them near Anry's neck, both in opposite directions.

"She asked you a question. Answer it. I don't believe you want to die. But as I said, if we get impatient, we won't hesitate."

"But don't you need information from me? If you kill me. You don't get the information."

Chibinic stepped back a bit. She thought to herself. "Darn. He's right. I'm just bluffing. But what should I do? What should we do?"

Raven got there and opened the doors, to see Anry tied to a chair with the girls trying to get him to talk. Without a word, she walked in front of the chair, got an annoyed look on her fae, and looked Anry in the eye. "Who are you?" It was short-but stern. If looks could kill, Anry would've dropped dead. She was serious-dead serious. She waited for his response.

A worned-out looking Shiny and Chibinic who seemed troubled seeing her plans backfired, Starry decides to try her luck into getting Anry to speak.

Stepping up to Chibinic, Starry put her hand on Chibinic's shoulder and whispers to her, "It's ok Chibnic. I'll take it from here. You did well, but Anry seemed to need more persuasion."

Starry walks up to Anry. "It's true that we can't kill you because we need information from you that we can't find elsewhere."

"Ha! I thought so. Acting all high and might by trying to scare me into speaking" said Anry with a wide grin on his face.

All of a sudden, Starry's face darken and she stared Anry straight in his eyes with a piercing stare that send a chill up Anry's spine. Starry said,"Listen carefully, Anry. I don't know what happened in the past between Shiny and you or what anyone of us. We desperately need whatever information we can get from you, you have a choice to cooperate and truthfully tell us what you know or you can choose to stay mum about it and continue to mock us. However if you choose to never reveal whatever you know, you *pauses* in my opinion is no different from you being dead. At the moment, I'm holding back by not killing you for Shiny's sake, however, I can make you suffer just as much or maybe more than death by letting you live. Until you can no longer stand being torn between living and dying, you'll eventually tell us what you know or beg us to kill you.I would suggest you speak now if you want to avoid all the unnecessary trouble."

Anry swallowed and look at Starry nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// It took me forever to type all this so by the time I post this, ShadowLove beat me to it :P the stare game...so should I leave it or re-edit?//

Princess Shine just stood there. "I have to do something! Something unusual! I need my memories of past life to awake! I need to KNOW everything!" And then it happened. Something exploded inside her mind. And she remembered.

And then her princess form disappeared and she transformed back into Shiny.

"Girls...He's not bad. He's got branwashed. By our ancient enemy. And... girls. It's terrible. The whole thing is just too complicated to explain. Try to remember it! Try to awake the memories of our past lifes! Please!"

Raven's mind was racing about everything that had happened today. She remembered Aaron, Anry, her wings...and other things she hadn't experienced. She was seeing her past life. Suddenly, she transformed into the Guardian of Darkness and Love. "Uuungh..." She saw Moony staring at her. She looked back, and became horrified. Her wings had come out. Yet no blood was spilt. They were just out. They were black, yet looked like angel wings. She looked at everyone and said, "You got me. As if I wasn't weird enough. I admit, I have wings." She stood up and looked at Shiny. She turned back into ShadowLove after standing up, and said, "She's right."

Moony couldn`t believe her eyes when she saw ShadowLoves wings. She tried to remember her past life too, but she couldn`t. Something was stopping her.

She tried to concentrate but insteed of remembering the past her little violet heart started to glow with light violet shine.

"New power" - she thought.

Everyone was looking her. They didn`t expect something like this. After a few seconds glowing a circle was formed around Anry.

He was screaming in pain, dark smoke was leaving his body.

"Oh, could this be a healing power?!Shiny mentioned that he is brainwashed, maybe that`s what caused this power to awake?" - she thought.

After a few minutes the heart stopped to glow, and Kae was untransformed.

"I lost all of my strength, I need a rest" - she whispered and collapsed on the floor.