Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Love

Together Forever (Game Left)

Take her to the hospital in the castle. ^^

SOME REALLY BAD NEWS: I am really am sorry guys, but this project has no more plans, means I won't be working on it anymore. I am now focusing on a new project which is really better than this one.

I don't want this thread to be deleted and I'll leave you guys play the game. But as I said, don't expect anymore updates/work on this game.

~ Love

What was new with this demo. I downloaded it again, and didn't get much farther. I got to the world map and could go no farther. The rest was jus the same as the previous demo. Please let me know what was new.

@sharib

The new demo has less bugs compared to initial demo. Unfortunately there isn't going to be anymore updates. Read the previous pages and you'll see Love's announcement.

@Love Oh it's too bad to hear that :( I really liked the game. But I love the new project too, can't wait for the first demo *hugs*

@Whiterose

Love had her own personal reasons for leaving which I won't be discussing here. But since her account is still remains, who knows that she might come back for a surprise visit sometime in the future. She is still making games and there's a new project that is in the process so do check out on her latest by clicking on the link I gave you earlier. :)