Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest - Build C Available

Adept, you could read about it in the Aveyond (AV1) forum to see what it is, but if you have played Aveyond Build B before, it's not really considered a "New" way of solving it but rather you can get proof without having to get the bottle if you want to solve it.

Is there an update on when this will might be available for people who bought from other vendors (like BFG)?

I have some vacation time coming up next week, and would love to play AV1-C. I will amuse myself by playing AV2 again first.

Actually I am tempted to just buy the game again from here, then I can have both Build B and Build C (in different locations on my computer).

I am sort of obsessive about my game saving and have many different folders of saved games from before joining guilds or making certain gift selections. But I guess I can recreate them in build C. (I will really miss the 20 games saved slots, though...)

I am definitely buying all future games directly from here and not the outlets.

I got mine from Big Fish Games too and I can't wait to play build C. I do think that Amanda mentioned the she'll be taking (in my opinion, a VERY well deserved) break from work. I guess the upgrade will be available when she gets back? I agree with Chile that I'm really tempted to buy it again ^_^...too bad I'm a little tight on the cash flow...I'd rather save that $ for Aveyond 3! <3 <3 <3 >_

Hi everyone, I've updated the main download on the site with Build C.

For folks who purchased from another site, don't worry, I'll have an upgrade that you can download from the site next week. I'm going to announce the update and new build in the Amaranthia Newsletter next week.

Note: If you're not signed up for the newsletter, click on the Subscribe button on the top-left corner of this page.

:)

I downloaded build C, but it did not overwrite my build B version. I now have both versions on my computer. I was having problems downloading the goodies and that is probably why. When I downloaded Build C , it asked if I wanted to uninstall Ave1 before I downloaded. I said no thinking it would install over Build B but it didn't. Any suggestions ?

I would uninstall the Build C (or even both) and then reinstall it. If you leave Build B on your comp, make sure to say yes to uninstalling it.

All the goodies overwrite the same map, so you can only use one goodie per game.

But would my registration key work if I uninstall

them, and redownload ??

Build C is not overwriting my Aveyond build B program file. It is making a new entry called Game in the Aveyond program file with it's own data, graphics, images, etc.

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

Build C is not overwriting my Aveyond build B program file. It is making a new entry called Game in the Aveyond program file with it's own data, graphics, images, etc.