Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest - Build C Available

I had build B for a while, and when I wanted to upgrade to build C, I downloaded the free trail from Amaranthia.com to get the newest build. But it turned out I had gotten it from AOL Games, so the Aveyond files were replaced with the free trial stuff, so today I went and re-downloaded it from AOL, and I don't know if I have the latest version, and if I don't I need to know how to get it.

So, I have two questions, one: how can I tell if I have build C? and two: if I don't have it, does anyone know what to do to get it?

LoVeAvEyOnD62 wrote:

aislingyngaio wrote:

Bug AOL to get the update.

My question was what type of download do I need to do etc. etc., not how to make them have it.

So I just download the free trial and if they have it I'll get it?

Hi, i have purchased my aveyond I think here at amaranthia, really enjoyed the game. However, I thought when I downloaded the build C it seems that my game key and all datas were lost. I was wondering do I have to purchase again the key for Build C, if not is there any chance that i can request for it and unlock the game?

voloela, I tried to contact Yahoo! via their support form to ask about the upgrade a month or two ago, and the only reply I got had nothing to do with my question. :/ I wasn't sure if going through support was the right way to contact them for this, but I couldn't find any other way.

Okayy.. This is a stupid question. I want to know what is the extra quest and what is the alternate method of solving the mountain King Quest. Send it to me via PM if you don't want to spoil it to anyone else.