Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

The King's Title: A Journey RP

k,so this is an open topic and anyone can join in anytime.

this is about a tournament where you begin in a town (anytown-small or great) and make your way to the capital city where on the way you would meet bandits, merchants, other RPs, and so on. once you reach the city you would have to sign up for the tournament and then you will face challenges that i will give.

(Note: My RP will be participating as well but i promise i wont give myself the advantage or else this Tournament would not be any fun. Im just gonna give the challenges in the tournament.)

Please Read Posts in Dark Blue!

--------------------------------

Zar woke early in the morning at a farm he was kindly let to lodge in by friendly farmers. When he woke he noticed everyone gone. then he saw the king's messenger posting signs around the area (usually it would be the town's crier but this is the country side where all the farmers are and the next town is far away). Zar read the sign. It was about a tournament being held by the king himself. Of course Zar wanted to join. The prize of the tournament was the title of the ultimate fighter and the parchment for ownership of an entire city. Zar was offered some sake and bread which he took kindly and left on a horse while thanking everyone and saying goodbye.......

Tashiki looked at his brand-new scythe. It didnt look like much, but he would have to get used to it if he wanted to win the tournament. He slid it on his back and strode to the king's palace. He wondered why such a tournament was going on...

Iru walked around the town to see if there's anything new. He then stopped in one of the walls and read a sign. It was about some fighting tournament being held. He walked to the palace to check it out, in case it might be interesting enough for him to join.

Terla stood in the courtyard of her house, surrounded by stuffed dummies. She drew her swords and struck each one in turn slicing them in half. Once they were all destroyed, she put her swords back in their sheaths. Yes, she thought to herself, I will be ready for this tournament. With that thought fresh in her mind, she walked out of the courtyard and into the street, heading for the palace with Raven on her shoulder, cawing at everyone who walked by.

Zar rode his horse along the path while enjoying bread. then he suddenly noticed someone was following him. it was bandits. but he didn't mind cause bandits were to weak against his skill level. though sometimes bandit leaders are strong but this group had no leader and Zar could tell. he used vanish and snuck up behind them and then used his martil arts skills. after, Zar got on his horse again and continued his journey. when he saw buildings he thought at first it was the capital city but instead it was just a regular town. he stopped by there anyway to pick up some supplies. he bought bread, milk, and cheese. the tavern seemed interesting so Zar took a look inside and sat down to rest.

Tashiki walked with his scythe in hand. It felt awkward, but knowing the destruction some have made, he tried it out. Swiftly swinging it on a bunch of barrels, they all cut in half with a single slice. He smiled, then walked on to the arena.

Zar was tired but he finally reached the gates of the capital city. night was coming so he decided to sign up for the tournament quickly. when Zar was finished he slept at a tavern, it was comfortable but loud.

---

im just waiting for everyone to reach the capital city.....

Tahsiki climbed the steps, the wearying scythe on his hand. He panted once, then fell down, looking up into the sky, and deserty hot sun, screaming, Help Me!..." Yet, there was only 10 steps to the palace. "Boy, I haven't excercised in a long time!" he thought to himsef, and made the tiring journey up the last 2 steps. As he scribbled his info on the signup sheet, he gave it to the lady, she said she couldn't read it. "What?!" After a few arguements, the palace guards were called, so he gave in with a forceful smie and rushed into the doors before they did anything else.

It was dusk, and horns were bowing loud throughout the city. the king was at the top of his palace and got ready to speak out to the ppl out on the city square. the king said, "for though who hav signed up will start tommorrow and for those who sign up later will start later.the first challenge will be held here at the city square tommorrow. rest well." and after he spoke the king went back inside the palace.

wyby heard off the competition and of tahsiki applying she run to the castle and told that she wanted to join. then she got flamanie and she flyed wyby to the city squarre the king prenounced she had to go.

Inside an asteroid flying near earth, a cyborg enjoys himself within the town when he sees on the camera displaying random places on Earth a sign saying, "Tournament being held in country's capitol. To join, simply go to the castle and sign up."

"I think I'll sign up for that!" the cyborg yells and immediately gets the coordinates for the castle and flies off to join.

Two sisters were playing tug-o-war when they heard an announcement about a tournament. The older one, who was 13, looked at her sister and said, "Sounds kinda cool. Wanna join?" She was Raven Kumiko, an darkus and water wielder. Her 11 year old sister replied, "Okay! It sounds cool, that's for sure!" Her name was Rena Kumiko, a fire and wind wielder. They dropped the rope and ran off to the castle. They talked to an informant, and filled out a form. When they were asked to choose thier weapons, Rena picked her Soaring Pheonix Pendant. Raven picked her Sabere Shadow Slashers. Then they waited for further instructions, and were so excited.

Lying on his room's bed, Iru gazed at the ceiling, bored. He thought of practising for the tournament, but doesn't feel like doing it. He waited for the day to pass by faster, but was not that interested with the tournament

Zar lied on his bed, but the noise downstairs in the tavern was too noisy. so he went downstairs and out the backdoor. Zar walke up a grassy hill, the moon shining brightly. he lied down and thought, wat will the tournament be like . and slowly... Zar fell asleep.......

A'lya walked down the stairs from her home. She had been here for about two moons and was growing weary of the quiet life. She could tell George was edgy for an adventure as well. They were not the types to lounge around. They needed to explore every part of the world, see new things, fight new battles.

She wandered over to Georges side. His breath heaved in and out of his large dragon lungs. Little wisps of purple fog exited his nostrils. He was deep in slumber so she woke him by gently stroking the scales along he massive jaw. His violet eyes slowly opened and he grinned as if he could read her mind.

"Another adventure?" he asked with a hint of excitement in his rumbly voice.

"Yes, my magical friend. Another adventure,"A'lya chuckled to herself at his eagerness.

"Where to A'lya?"

"There is a tournament in a kingdom not to far from here. Just head due north and we'll be there by noon."

A'lya climbed to his back and with a mighty stroke of wings they were aloft. The sky rushed down to meet them and the clouds billowed around them. Soon they broke through the thin layer and watched the earth through patches of white as they headed north.

Then the two sisters rented a room at an inn. It seemed to have some other contestants at this inn as well. Rena curiosly peeked through almost every keyhole she could look through. When they finally got to their room, they fell on their beds. Rena moaned, "Dang, sis. Some of those contestants looked pretty dang strong..." "Ah, don't sweat it. We each have our back up, remember?" "I know, but...I'm scared. The ritual takes so long, they could kill us in the process." "Well then. We'll just have to practice on making it quicker, right?" A smile appeared on Rena's face. Her sister knew her after all, she did love training. So for a few hours they trained their rituals. When it was time for dinner, they ate, then trained again. When it was time for bed, they wnet to sleep. When they woke up, they ate, then trained a little harder. After each day, they trained harder and harder. Now, Raven had full confidence in herself. However, she couldn't stand the fact that if they both made it to the finals, they would have to face each other.

dawn broke out......but Zar did not wake ny the sun but by the horns. he was startled. "i fell asleep." then he realized somethin. he left his sword (hanbonaru) and his other tools and weapons back at the tavern. he ran as fast as he could to his room at the tavern and was filled with joy to see that his sword was still there. Zar looked out the window. ppl were gathering. criers announced, "will the last people sign up before the challenge commences. u can sign in after but u will still hav to du the entire tournsament, so we suggest u sign in now!" Zar waz releaved, he had already signed up. then so suddenly he thought wat seemed to look like a dragon in the air.............

Terla woke up at the sound of the horns to find the sun had already come up. She grabbed her weapons and headed into the city after eating a breakfast of bread and cheese. Knowing the tournament wasn't going to start until later, she went to a training ground to practice her magic and sword-weilding abilities.

After a day or two of harsh training, they were eating breakfast when they heard horns. "It's starting today..." Rena moaned. "Why the long face?" Raven asked. "Well, even though I trained hard, you'll still beat me..." Raven sighed. She wasn't bragging, but she had a point. After all, Raven was taken to a training center for half of her life...

The cyborg finally makes it into the atmosphere and near the surface when he sees the shape of a dragon. "I thought those things were only on the planet Herboralt! I guess I was wrong though... Wait! Are those horns I hear?! I'd better hurry; the tournament is about to start! Glad I got these heat-proof panels!" the cyborg says to himself as he switches his propulsion engine to hyper drive and faces straight down. "I hope I can turn upwards! The gravity here is stronger than anywhere else I've been!" Suddenly the cyborg, before he even realizes that he's near the ground, slams down and makes a giant crater along with a large cloud of dust.

Rena and Raven were near the site of the crater before it happened. They were talking about who had the better chances of winning, and all the sudden...BOOM!! The two sisters were blown back, screaming. They recovered after, and looked. "Oh my God..." A crater had formed, and the rock was still in shape. Rena had sensed that a living being was in the rock. She walked down, Raven following, and yelled to the rock, "Hello? Is there someone in there? If so, are you okay??"