Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

The King's Title: A Journey RP

The cyborg then stands up and realizes that the dirt had encircled him. To free himself, he simply used his superhuman strength to push outward. "I was wondering why so much pressure was put on me. I hope nobody saw that. It would be very humili..." The cyborg trails off when he see that two young girls were staring at him, asking if someone was inside the rock. "Don't worry girls. I'm okay. I just didn't realize the amount of gravity here. Usually I can turn upwards before I hit the ground. But I guess that the gravity here is much, MUCH higher than on any other planet I've visited. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a tournament to sign up for." The cyborg then simply flies off to the capitol to sign up.

Rena, being as friendly as she was, ran towards him and said, "Wait, we're entering the tournament too! Let me introduce myself. My name is Rena Kumiko, and this is my big sister, Raven Kumiko. Nice to meet you!" "Ahem. Sorry sir, my little sister can go overboard with talking sometimes. Sis, we should be going as well. The tournament will start soon." With that, she took Rena's arm and dragged her away. Rena looked back and yelled, "See you at the tournament!"

"Sometimes I wonder about children... But at least the older one was more mature about it. Thing is, the older one is too mature and the younger one is too childish. WHY CAN'T I EVER FIND ANYONE WHO IS AT THAT HAPPY MEDIUM?!?!?!?!?!" the cyborg yells then continues his flight while muttering to himself the entire way.

Tashiki woke up and stretched, hitting his head on the top bed. He growled massaging his bump, then slipped out of bed uncomfortably and slowly got up from the floor. Streaking past the bunk bed, he hurried to the bathroom, and tried the handle. It was locked. "Hurry up in there!" he shoute while pounding on the door, and went to the Inn's kitchen to do a quick brushing and washing of his face. As soon as he heard the bathroom open, he rushed in inside quickly and combed his hair roughly, putting the hood over his head as soon as the job was done. After grabbing his scythe, he went outside to the bakery for a red bean cake, surpirsed at how expensive it was. As he went to the local oriental shop, he purchased a sake and ate to his delight. He stood up refreshed and went to the forest, targeting everything as an enemy.

After they were a safe distance away from people, Raven turned around and yelled, "Why are you so foolish sometimes?! He's an opponent!! You're not supposed to friendly greet your opponent!!" "Sorry, sis. I just thought that-" "I DON'T CARE!!! *sigh* Sometimes, I wonder..."

George made lazy circles above the citadel, giving A'lya time to have a good look at everyone.

She urged him to fly over the training grounds so she could observe the contestants. With two mighty strokes of his wings they were there. He eased them down to the seating area.

A'lya watched the woman who was training with admiration. A vampire, if she wasn't mistaken. She was as quick and strong as A'lya herself. This contest might be a worthy challenge after all.

She made her way from the stands to the sign up area and placed her name among the others.

Raven and Rena decided to go to the training grounds one last time. When they got there, Rena looked up and said, "Hey, is that a dragon?" Raven looked up. "Wow...I hope they aren't entering..."

After a very short flight, the cyborg makes it to town and finds the sign-up area. The cyborg then tracks down the sign-up sheet and marks down his name. "That should be enough." the cyborg says with a grin. "Oh great." he says suddenly, "It seems those two children are getting into a fight between themselves. Better go try and break it up." With that he immediately flies off towards the two girls to see what the argument is about.

"I'm pretty sure that it's a Pheonix." "How stupid can you be?! The only reason you say that is because you've never seen an actual dragon before! That is DEFINETELY a dragon!" "Oh, yeah?! Why don't you check?!" "And waste my magic energy?! No way! How about you do the ritual to check?! It would help with practice!" "Oh, so you can't waste energy, but I can?!" "You're younger, you have more energy!" "Everyone knows that that isn't true!"

He finds them and notices that they are bickering more than he expected. "Oh great. And if they are entering the tournament then they must have magical abilities or something." He walks up to them. "Would you stop bickering?! It's really getting on my nerves because you keep activating my distress sensors!"

"Your wha..." "I guess it means he can sense distress, thus the name." "Oh, that makes sense." "Sorry sir. It's just that this tournament's been stressing us out lately. We don't like how we might have to face each other."

trumpets blew throught the city all morning but finally a loud horn at the top of a tower waz blown. the king announced, "the tournament begins now. i warn the contestants, u could die from this tournament. the huge stone dome is where u shall find ur areanas, each areana can be seen by the crowd, but each areana is also seperated by a stone wall; sealed by my own magic so nothing can break through. COMMENCE!"

---------------------------

Zar ran to the dome, just as other villagers and contestants did. in the front wall of the dome there were 2 entrances, 1 very large and 1 door sized. the door sized waz meant for contestants and wen he got in he found a waiting room and 8 closed doors. the guards came up to him and said, " wait here, we will give everybody instructions later." Zar sat down waiting for everybody to arrive.

"I understand that." The cyborg then hears the king announce that the tournament is about to start. "Jump on my back! I can get you there very fast so that we will not have to worry about getting there late." Suddenly, the cyborg's arm starts to beep. "WHAT NOW?! Oh, sorry about yelling girls. It's just that usually when I get a message, it's something bad." The cyborg then simply checks the message. Your arena will be arena 5. "Well that's good to know... Let's hurry. I don't wanna miss my fight!"

Before they got on, something in Rena and Raven's pockets started to beep. Rena looked at her cellphone. She sighed, "Looks as if I'm in Arena 4." Raven gasped. "I-I-I'm in Arena 4!" "Do we have to fight each other this early?! Or did they except our proposal to work together?!" Then, their cells beeped again. "Oh, my god. We're on the same team!" "I'm so happy! We don't have to fight each other!" "And we can win together..." She stopped and looked at the cyborg, then blushed. "That is, if we win..."

A'lya went back to get George. He was waiting on the wall in his smallest form. When he saw her he perked up and flew to her shoulder. He nuzzled her cheek and wrapped his tail firmly around her neck. Sinking his claws into the padded perch A'lya has sewn on her shoulder, he was ready for anything.

A'lya walked with confident stride to the dome of the arena. Inside people were already gathering. She was strong and in he prime. Just under 6 foot tall she was intimidating to most humans. She kept her purple hair cut short for convenience sake. Her arsenal of weapons were strapped to her back and waist.

She thought to herself she could do with a bit to eat before the fighting began and pulled and elven biscuit from her pocket.

Tashiki heard the blare from the horn, and hurried to the entrance. A person there was calling the contestants arenas. Finally he heard his name. "Tashiki, Arena 3!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. Tashiki hurried inside the hallway. It was so quiet compared to the outside stadium, and he could hear his footsteps echoing inside the stone walls. As he saw a large 3 over a stone room, he went inside and closed the heavy door behind him, and waited to see what happened next.

"Okay. Don't worry about us, sir. I think I'm okay with wasting my energy now." Raven then used some hand signs, then black and large wings made of energy appeared on Raven's back. "Let's go, sis." "Okay!" Then, they flew off to the stadium. When they got there, they entered stadium 4, awaiting their opponent.

A'lya heard her name called and proceeded to Arena 1. Before entering the door she asked the gods for protection and clarity of thought. Knowing her strength and abilities were tested by the centuries she entered with a heart full of confidence...

They stood in the dark, the lights apparently wouldn't turn on until both opponents were in the stadium. "Dang, my eyes are getting used to this. That'll mean I'll have to adjust my eyes to the light once they turn..."

The cyborg swiftly flies off to the stadium and searches the 8 doors for the number 5. "Ah-hah! Found it!" he yells as he sees his arena and enters. "It seems noone is in here yet..."

guards were suddenly suprised "wait wat," they said. the doors to arenas 3 , 1 , 4, 5 opened. the guards came in suprised. "come back in quickly. i dont kno y the doors let u in to the arena yet but that wasnt supposed to happen," said each guard to a contestant.