Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

The King's Title: A Journey RP

the guard explained, "your opponent is stronger than u probably think and first u need instuctions on how to defeat your opponent."

Zar didnt notice till now but he saw Terla. he walked over and offered her some cake. " how hav u been doing?"

the main guard announced, till all contestants arrive we unfortunatly cannot start the tournament.

a guard went up to the cyborg and replied, "we dont kno y the doors opened, we r still figuring it out, only the king can open the doors."

"On the issue of the doors, I did have some trouble pening them so I just used the alien language I know to open it. And on the issue of not being able to start yet, how many are missing? I may be able to track them down." the cyborg explains.

((well basically the main guard is talking to everyone. srry bout the missunderstanding, i think my post earlier waz unclear. ill try to make my furture posts more understandable))

"everyone,plse line up at ur door," the main guard announced, "ur opponents r not as weak as u think. here is a tip, ur opponent each have a weak spot, good luck." with that, the doors opened into the areanas, the sun shining bright over all of them. a gate to the ooposite side of each areana opened and the opponent came out. the king announced to the audience and the contestants, "these r corrupted dragons, corrupted with dark magic. LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN!"

"Oh, goodie. I can mop this up in a sec. I know everything about darkness. Rena, attack the chest." "Okay!" Rena immediately began shooting fireballs at the dragon's chest while Raven began the preparations. She knew that only one type of dark energy could control a dragon-spirits. She had gone to dark classes for three years-if she was wrong-then bye-bye reputation.

"This'll be easy..." The cyborg, immediately after saying this, ran up to the dragon, touched it, and said something in an alien language that translated to "Eliminate the darkness that has corrupted this creature."

Raven then began it. She knew that spirits had corrupted this particular creature. "Rena, lure it over here!" "Alright!" Rena lured the dragon closer with her annoyance. When the dragon was close enough, Rena jumped behind Raven, then Raven began the exorcism. After a few minutes of hard concentration, the dragon fell over, and a cloud of dark energy arose from the creature. Raven wrapped it in a scroll. "This scroll will keep the ghost at bay."

@Pokegal:the dragon protected by dark glass shot icy fire at Rena and Raven (the fire is cursed)

@samboni: ((u hav the right idea))

---------------------------------

Zar threw dagger after dagger after dagger at the corrupted dragon, none affecting it. Zar dodged every flame it it sent at him. he could tell this will be one long battle.

"Dang!" Raven muttered. She realized that an up-close excorcism would have better results. She ran up and wrapped the dragon in scrolls. Then she used the darkness hand sign to activate them, and waited to see if it worked.

Tashiki was forced out of the arena, and looked at the line. "Great..." he said to himself. He went all the way to the back and waited 30 min. before finally getting up to the front. From there they assigned him a door and all the insurance policy offers. He grumbled and waited imoatiently to finish. After going back to door number 3, things were alot more noisier than before. He heard the doors open and saw the corrupted dragon ahead of him. Walking forward, he looked at the dragon and said, "Peace!" with two fingers up. The dragon charged at him, and Tashiki quickly used the scythe as a leverage to boost himself up in the air, landing on the dragon with a smooth sit. He held onto the dragon while it tried outrageously to get him. He thought about sleeping for a little while, but he decided that it would be more fun to watch what the dragon would do now.

A'lya entered the arena coming face to face with a dragon possessed of evil. It's heart must be in terrible turmoil, she mused. Dragons were inherently good. Only the very darkest of magic could overcome a dragon. It appeared crazed, billowing fire and tromping the ground with it's feet. All of a sudden A'lya gasped, she knew who this dragon use to be. Who had done such an evil thing? A tear streamed down her cheek, as she realised he would have to be destroyed in order to release the evil.

In an elfin sing-song A'lya whispered to the old dragon,

Come to me FireFlare,

Come if you dare,

Show me your heart, and

I'll lay it bare.

With dragonbone blade

one stroke sure and true

Show me your heart, and

I'll cure it for you.

Listen now FireFlare

draw yourself near

Show me your heart, and

Die without fear.

The song was hypnotic and the dragon though raging fought a larger battle within his own heart. A'lya dodged the flames. She and George had played many mock battles such as this. Ever making her way closer to the beast.

He lashed out with his tail and in the last instant she leap into the air, landing just within reach of his soft under-belly. With a quick thrust she plunged the dragonbone blade deep into his heart...

@ally~ the beast crying with pain roared and shot fire everywhere until it fell to the ground and stopped moving....

"contestant in arena 1 has defeated the corrupted dragon," the king announced right before everyone cheered.

@pokegal~ all around the corrupted dragon, scrolls were wrapped around. so annoyed the corrupted dragon shot projectiles of crystals at raven. then so suddenly the dragon stood still....

---------------------

Zar seeing this dragon in pain, leapt right in front of it. he put two fingers at the dragon's chest and whispered to it, "im sorry."Zar then shouted,"as Hanbonaru crosses the path from darkness to light, let this dragon cross too." With that, the dark crystal on the dragon's body vanished and the dragon was back to normal.

"contestant in arena 8 has won his battle," the king announced.

wyby sayed to to the dragon when you are so tuff fire a dragon love at me and come connected to my soul so we can move on togheter she jumped on flamanie to get close to the dark dragon