Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

The King's Title: A Journey RP

Terla looked up at the corrupted dragon. She thought to herself a little extra darkness won't hurt me, after all I am a vampire. She drew her swords and placing them on the dragon's nose she said a spell in the vampiric language her mother had taught her that roughly translated to "bring the darkness out of this dragon's soul".

"I have an idea! I must read it's mind and while I'm inside of it, I will find the dark section of it, read it, and say that same thing I said earlier. I'll have to keep moving though..." The cyborg then starts running in circles around the arena, all the while infiltrating the dragon's mind. "Okay I'm in it's mind..." The cyborg started concentrating harder and then whispered something - the same thing he had said when phisically touching it.

"Rena, now." "Do we have to kill it?!" "Yes! It's the only way to win!" Raven took out her staff, then it transformed into a thin and long blade. She ran to the dragon, and thrust the sword in it's heart. "Forgive me, fellow dragon. But it must be done."

With great sadness A'lya whimpered for the once noble beast. She ran forward and cradled his head as the life slowly left his eyes. In that last instant she sensed his gratitude at being released.

Both she and George at the same time lifted their voices in a plaintive cry of mourning that brought chills to the spectators.

"Good bye FireFlare, I will tell your clan of your struggle and that you died with honor restored," she whispered.

Rena looked up at the crowd, enraged that they would sacrifice a dragon for entertainment. "You idiots! Do you have any idea what you've done?! You've sacrificed a dragon just for your own pleasure! You're-" "That's enough, Rena." Raven muttered. "WHY?!" "Because I said so!!" Rena was silent. She was still angry.

"It startewd already?" Iru asked, as he found himself face to face to a corrupted dragon. Before he knew it, the dragon attack, but he managed to dodge. "Can't you even wait for a sec?!" he protested,, keeping a distance from the dragon while trying to get his weapons from his bag.

He pulled out two hand guns from the bag and loaded it with bullets (apperently, he forgot that it's still empty), while dodging the dragon's attacks.

Tashiki yawned and watched the crowd for the dragon's master, while still keeping an ear to the king's announcements. He could already feel the dragon losing it's temper, and though it's strength was depleting, it became more and more violent, and Tashiki knew he had to do more. Quickly jumping off the back, he ran across the dragon's body, and sliced at his tail with the scythe.

@s_tyong~the tail came off but it regrew and the corrupted dragon fire projectiles of crystal at Tashiki over and over again.

@the_adept_rouge~well u were to enter ur arena and fight a corrupted dragon

arena 1.oracle (alya)

arena 2.wybrich (wyby)

arena 3.s_tyong (tashiki)

arena 4.pokegal (raven and rena)

arena 5.samboni (cyborg)

arena 6.the_adept_rouge (iru)

arena 7.ladypendragon (terla)

arena 8.lrcy333 (zar)

@wyby~the cirrupted dragon, more furocious than the other corrupted dragons, used a orb as big as wyby herself. the orb containing an aura of dark energy was shot at wyby.

@wyby~the dragon more infuriated now shot more and more projectiles then it suddenly fell asleep

"contestant in arena 2 has a draw and will continue on!"the king announced

Iru waited as the dragon roared in pain. But it didn't die. In fact, it seems that it's getting wilder.. and stronger.

"...Though so..." he muttered, while reloading his guns with new bullets, "Should've used real bullets in the first place"

Terla gasped as she released the spell. She hadn't used one that powerful in a long time, but she'd get over it, and at least she had won. But she couldn't help this feeling of gloom surrounding her. still several more competitions to go...

While pushing bullets into its scokets one by one, the corrpted dragon suddenly charges towards Iru. He stepped backwards- only a few steps, but enough to evade the dragon's attack. When he finish reloading the guns, he aimed at the dragon once more and shot. This time the beast fell down dead.

@the adept rouge~"congratulations to contestant in arena 6 who has won his battle!"the king announced.

@samboni~the dragon not knowing wat happened fell down, but then so suddenly it took flight into the sky, trying to rip off the chain that held it to the ground. until finally the corrupted dragon gave up and landed roughly on the ground and fell still.

"contestant in arena 5 has won his battle!"

-----------------------------------------

the king announced, "just one more contestant must finish his challenge!"

-----------------------------------------

Zar was out of the arena and exiting the dome, he was so tired and decided to wait by the dome entrance to watch contestants who have finished thier battle go by him.