Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KikoAyumi

Aveyond iPod Project - REVIVED!

It's not like it's an error that only some people get--YouTube administration took the audio off the video.

So, yes, I have this problem. So does everyone else on the site.

I think it's stupid, though, since there are a lot of similar [d]lamer[/d] videos that also break copyright. >.<

WHAT?!?

This can't be happening! This is such a great video- and now stupid YouTube has removed the audio. D:

What Rena says is true! There are a bunch of lamer/worse videos that break copyright!

This audio issue is sth that we'll need to get resolved w/ youtube. . .

b/c them companies are gonna keep telling Youtube to keep deleting the audio as they find these things.

esp if they get popular.

-----

hmmm... never knew talia to be the JPop kinda person. =P

or dameon

omg, this is so funny! though, sorry to say, I don't know HALF of the songs in it. maybe more. but, omg, on john's second song, was that the pirates of the caribbean theme song????? LOL LMAO!!!

rhen = girl power. go rhen!

lars = huh? (don't know any of the songs)

everyone else, i don't know any of the songs, but galhad...O.o. so much for "magic is devil spawn from hell!" LOL.

oh, and btw. does ahriman's laugh sound like he's crying???? O.o and what is death note?

@pinkjaguar12 - Lol! I didn't even know half of these songs when I made this. I asked fellow Amaranthians for help and got introduced to a lot of new music! These songs just fit the characters so well, though!

Yep, that's the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song :D

Death Note is my favorite anime of all time! =D I can't even begin to explain it.. a very VERY bland definition is that it's about a genius teenager who tries to be God. You can Wiki it!

That was really cool, and I agree with daeva_agas, there should be the daeva's! That would rock!

I was also suprised at how many of the songs I knew!