Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KikoAyumi

Aveyond iPod Project - REVIVED!

@daeva_agas - Ooo, Daeva iPods should be interesting X3 And pinkjaguar12 is right, Dirty Little Secret was chosen because Dameon is fooling everyone.

@allets5 - You know Galahad would listen to those, LOL.

Was under the impression that the song lyrics are supposed to match the characters. Dirty Little Secret was talking about people having a secret relationship, so I was definitely confused right there.

I have plans for a lot of videos but... *cringes* I'm not that skilled yet. And my plans are so dang elaborate *sigh*

@daeva_agas: Nah, it doesn't have to match the true meaning of the song. Only the part that is picked has words that are supposed to relate to them in some way.

@kiko: Precisely. I was drafting my own AV video with Dirty Little Secret and I'm keeping the actual lyrics' meaning, so that's why when I saw it used for Dameon's song I was going "wait.. waitwaitwait wait.. WHAT????" :D

*sigh* Windows Movie Maker is no fun, but a lot of awesome videos on Youtube are made with nothing but a dozen of images and Windows Movie Maker... TT__TT HOW????

@Tei: That is amazing o_o

@daeva_agas: Windows Movie Maker is the only thing I know how to use.. XD Just like Paint. I don't understand layering and stuff, so I can't use others ;~; But I'm ok with my simple stuff :D

Hehe. And I, on the other hand, have no bloody idea how to work with single-layer videos. I only have experience with layered video programs like Ulead and Adobe After Effects. Speaking of which, I do recommend Ulead Video Studio (or whatever its full name is, I kinda forgot) to use. It's just as simple to use as Windows Movie Maker is, but it's got more nifty little tricks to use.

I'm learning how to work with WMM right now...

hehe, hayatebune for the win ^^ <3 captain ed--who is actually now hiding somewhere in my game XD (this always hapens. i steal people for my own use as NPCs, often without them knowing it XD)

i have never tried to make a movie with any movie maker, but i'm thinking about it. should i start with WMM and then learn something else? (i sense this is slightly off-topic. my apologies)

@Tei: You're still talking about WMM, which this Aveyond iPod Project was made on, so.. naah. :D

WMM is about as simplified as you can get, so if you've never had any experience with making videos before, maybe it is your best bet.

And my Ulead install failed.. maybe it was a bad file or something and I'll try again but it messed with my computer :cry:

@KikoAyumi: Same problem here... I miss Ulead so much *cries* I have Adobe Premier and After Effects on hand but I can't make sense of them TT__TT

And now I need help cropping the songs with Windows Movie maker. How did you do it?

daeva_agas wrote:

And now I need help cropping the songs with Windows Movie maker. How did you do it?

Get audacity instead? =)

windows movie maker tends to break stuff in my experience. . .