Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

lol aisling :D

Sorry if I`m going on your nerves but there`s nothing, there is not even a sound when I press the switch.

Well I will download it again and reinstall it.

Wish me luck :D:lol:

edit:

YAY, I finally made it. Maybe there was some error the first time..well it`s ok now, sorry for bothering you :D

I have no clue, DM. I don't really pay attention to levels until I get a new person.

aisling, do you have any suggestions as to how to fight the Marid King? I can't stop dying...

@DarkMagic no idea :D

I was 5-6 level (can`t remember, that`s weird cause I started to play several hours ago, but I don`t pay attention just like MarianFrae) before I beat the griffin. I think that I gain 1 or 2 levels but I`m not sure.

But I think it depends. If you were 10 level before fighting the griffin you may not gain any level after beating it.

I recently started to play this game and I like it very much - especially the Hex-mini-game.^^

At the beginning the plot is quite simple but the development of things is really different than expected.

Yeah it`s really different. My heart was broken when I found out that the cat was dead :(

And after that when....(I`m not tellin`ya anything lol) my heart was broken too :(

Does anyone know where I can find a world map or something? I'm getting really confused geography-wise, and I'm having a hard time finding particular places.

One of the characters told me to use the map if I get lost, but is the map just that tiny little thing on the bottom right corner of my screen? For example, I had to go to Nolan Vale and I had no idea where it was, so it was a very long guessing game. :roll:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

those of you on vista....

try right-clicking and installing the game as administrator..... then right-click and run as admin.....

that might work

(no I haven't tried this game on vista but there are some typical fixes for vista)

well it`s easy. If you have some tents use them and also use the cure card ;)

after you spent all MP from 1 party member put the card to someone else and do that with all 4 party members ;)

I used 2 tents and gained 5-6 levels to each member and I beat the Marid King;)

Help, my guy keeps getting stuck!! :::snuffle:::

I was walking to the next town, slid down the path & he got stuck in place. Reloaded from my last save, caught him before he slipped down the path & he got stuck at the top of the slippery path.

Nevermind, the third time was the charm. I guess the sticky char wasn't part of the storyline, just an irritating glitch.

The only "glitch" I've encountered so far is when my characters walk into a new room, and a cutscene is supposed to start. Sometimes it seems like the game is stuck because it takes a while for the cutscene to start. It's only happened twice, though.

aisling, thanks for the tip. :)

I've just finished the part where the entire party, minus one character, has to go back to Hilbert's hometown for a quest (to save the town from the greedy soldiers).

MarianFrae, if you have a 'steal' card, you should try stealing items from enemies. Some of them drop healing items. I actually got to a point where I thought I was stuck because I couldn't beat the boss, couldn't leave the area I was in, and had no access to shops so I couldn't buy any healing supplies. I was also running low on them, so I had a hard time healing during the boss battle. Stealing items from enemies did the trick, though.

lol since whisperingmist mentioned stealing, here's an advice: Get the Steal card from the Stonewall Hex shop ASAP! Except for the Griffin, most of the other bosses carry VERY nice items (like the Marid King carries a spear or a rod (can't remember which)). Needless to say, any item of equipment stolen from bosses are vastly superior to the purchasable ones ;)

Help, I can't find the red orb in the digging site. I even resorted to drawing a map, but still keep going around in a circle. Do any of the locked doors get triggered by the blue, green and/or white orbs?

When you've gotten all the spheres (red, blue, green and white), place them in the correct order (read one of the signboards for this info) and the main door will open.

Search ALL the areas carefully. The red sphere is in a blue chest that is near three normal chests.

Woo Hoo!! I *finally* found it. I knew I'd never found 3 regular chests & I was wandering around the place long enough to level up a bunch of times & go back to town to recharge MP 4 times!

I figured the sign had something to do with the right order of the orbs & it's how I knew that the one I had missing was gonna be red.

Thanx for telling me to look more carefully. It helped.

@aisling Raid card totally rocks :D

Hey guys I`ve tried 1 000 000 times but I just can`t beat the prison guardian (the dragon). Only Hilbert and Zawu are in my party:( Any ideas?!