Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

Howdy i play hex?

i've seen a lass who wants to play hex, and i bet she will join my party if i'll able to defeat her

XD i felt so stupid

i ask this coz' i don't read the tutorial about it XD

i can't get into western forest after the Lunei village, this is after the scenario where Matilda quit the army

I'm trying to figure out what you're doing in Lunei... Matilda quits & the rest of the team goes on a mission to ??? Seems to me you're supposed to be doing something North of Fardorf, like checking out the pass.

Are the bosses in this game really difficult or is it just me? I can't beat that water King guy, what level should I be at, I think I must be under leveled. I'm using lightning on him, but he gets so many turns and kills me. I also am running out of supplies and I can't go back and buy more.

Also, the characters seem to miss a LOT when they attack and it's really really starting to irritate me. Or am I just unlucky with that? At least one character misses every round, a lot of the times two of them. Sometimes all of them!

grr I think I'm going to quit this game, it's making me frustrated!

Marid King is level 23, so your party should probably be at or exceed that level. And yes, he's a pain to kill, esp if you wanna steal his sceptre. You'll need lots of Brown herbs, Silver dust and Soul Essence.

@Ivana: that actually happens in quite a few RPGs. Saving everywhere is a luxury.

dawnfire, I thought the Marid King was definitely one of the hardest bosses in the beginning of the game. I actually had a good amount of trouble defeating him. I had to level up and steal health supplies because I was running low as well.

Do you have a steal card? If you do, you should just fight the other monsters in the area and use the card to steal health supplies. I forget which monsters in the cave have them, but one of the monsters should have silver dust. You can keep stealing that to help you stay alive while you level up. You might also want to collect some for the boss fight. If you level up enough you should be able to defeat the boss.

thank you everyone for your tips! I am definitely underleveled if he's 23, I'm only 17 I think. Definitely need to level up!

I'll try getting supplies with the steal card, I didn't even think about that :) I'll give it a try and then see if I can beat him!

Hello everyone. I recently joined this site and need to explore it, having played Ahriman's Prophecy and the Aveyonds and very much looking forward to Aveyond III. (Such a pity Gaia is unplayable. I'm a completist).

Anyway - this thread is the best, I've found it very helpful, so thanks very much to everyone who posted! I enjoyed reading through it.

I have one question of my own, now. For - it seems - as long as I can remember, I have been trying to find the Tower of Penance, having completed the Tower of Punishment and the seals. As far as I can make out, the Tower of Penance does not exist anywhere on the world map. Would be so grateful if someone could tell me where it is. I had to restore an old saved game because I went on in the story and couldn't defeat the boss. So now I have to do the third seal again and continue levelling up. I would love to finish the towers, but won't if I can't find them.

Please help? Thanks!

It exist, it's on the south eastern part of the map

directly east of Hilbert's home town

my boat is going around the world

i can't find the second seal

somebody help

uhm.. nevermind i got it already

From the walkthrough:

Tower of Penance-

Level 40-50.

Located on a small island in the Southeast part of the map, you can get to it after getting your first ship, but cannot enter due to the pillars of solid energy blocking your way. You have to have attempted to enter the Second Seal location from the main storyline to get past it. When you attempt to enter the Second Seal, a party member will tell you that a friend of his might have a way through the energy pillars. This friend is located in the Hermit’s Hideout, near the Southwest part of the Empire continent, almost directly south of the Geo-Science Station on the worldmap. After getting the item from the hermit, go up to a pillar and hit the use key to remove it.

Thank you so much! I would never have found this little island without your help. I seem to have found everything else.

Thanks to Aisling also. :)

I am enjoying this game, I'm surprised that it's freeware. I was all set to pay for it when I realised that all I had to do was find and download the required font.

Off to explore some more of this fun board.