Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

From the walkthrough:

Gamma/Nuke- Highly unstable damage. Crisis: Causes unspeakable damage. This is the strongest magical damage card in the game. It is gained from the Black Mausoleum. It uses 300 and 999 MP respectively, and deals to one/all enemies a random amount of damage, from a few hundred points to several thousand points.

Other then that? this thingy won't die!?! i have tried so much i don't know...maybe somewhere around 5 times! XD anything else? i have used the laser spell 3 times and then don't have enough mana for more"ya i don't have any serpent tongues either" -_-

I've done it! Played through twice, at last learning to play Hex on the second playthrough, and finally completed everything. So satisfying. I enjoyed the ending song and some of the scenes were quite poignant. Great artwork.

Of course, the bonus extra battle that players can unlock by meeting certain conditions is not playable, much less winnable, LOL. It can't be done. But never mind. I achieved everything else that I didn't think I would. I can't understand why this game is freeware. It is so good it could easily be shareware. I was ready to pay for it, then found that all I had to do was download a font.

Now I'm ready to start Exit Fate. :) It's the end of a long weekend and it's after midnight, so that will have to wait until after work tomorrow. Or today.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying yourselves as much as I have been. There's nothing like a good, meaty RPG for one's leisure hours. But I always was a mad keen fan of fantasy fiction in any form; books, games, series, movies (just finished rewatching Labyrinth as well).

I need Help with spheres in the Altar of memory. I got the 4 spheres now i want to know which way i place em. I have tried using the Red-Green-Blue-White but that does not work. White-Blue-Green-Red doesn't work either. Help!!!!

i am in the Grey peak mountains and there are these stones that you have to push. i got the first two but third one i have no idea. Once you do this you can go to a safe point its that map help pls.

I am in the part where you join the rebel forces. write i am about to do infiltrate the republican's camp or something like that. I have to cross the ice plateau and there are three boulders that you have to get into the the holes. I got the first two but i have no idea about the third one. And the Name Is Grey peak.

First push the top leftmost boulder to the right, then down, to the right, then down again. Then push the boulder closest to the pit on the left down, right, up so it hits another boulder, right, and down. Now exit the screen and come back to reset it.

To exit this area, push the bottom rightmost boulder up. Then push the boulder closest to the pit on the left down, right, and up. Now push the top leftmost boulder to the right. Push the boulder that is a few paces down and to the right of this boulder up, right so it hits the last boulder, then up.

I still didn't get it...The first step you wrote only makes us go to the chest in the right bottom. The second step did not make any sense either i have a pic that will show what i have done so far.

LS1.jpg

See i got stuck after putting the first two.