Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

Ok Aisling i need help. You know that we have to look for three seals that seal The Capital Of Havali. I found the first one. Where is the second one?The one which is located somewhere near a volcano and where is the volcano?

BTW,

I like the way you said that you where the translator :D

width=300http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3889/stucke.png[/img]

"A plea for help!! My airship can't leave the island of the Havali. I can get it just in front of the cave entrance and then it hits a wall. It just won't budge, but it's not frozen or anything. Is this a glitch that anyone else had or am I just special? Any help is greatly appreciated."

HELP!!!!!!!!!! i'm also having the same problem... and.. i don't have another save.. so PLEASE! HELP!

"A plea for help!! My airship can't leave the island of the Havali. I can get it just in front of the cave entrance and then it hits a wall. It just won't budge, but it's not frozen or anything. Is this a glitch that anyone else had or am I just special? Any help is greatly appreciated."

HELP!!!!!!!!!! i'm also having the same problem... and.. i don't have another save.. so PLEASE! HELP!