Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

Can anyone tell me how to areeange spheres in the cave ruins that was below Fardorf.(The name of the cave is -Altar Of Memory).I arranged it as the board near those pillars said.It said "Fire born from Earth,turns Water into Air".So i placed Fire(red sphere) first Earth(Green sphere)second Water(blue)third and Air(white)at the last.Is my arrangement wrong or there is another door that will be opened by the spheres.

Thanks for the answer!

Edit: I am in the possesed mines.And i saw a cave blocked due to a landslide.(Not the one that has to be opened with three buttons)Does anyone know what to do it.

Does anyone know where is the place zarachy was talking about.(where is first seal).Nevermind i got it.Can anyone tell me how to solve the first pillar puzzle(in which boxes are there) in tower of sacrifice.

No No.I asked that how to solve the pillar puzzle of tower of sacrifice.I didn't asked about the first entalar seal.I asked earlier about it but in the earlier pages i found the answer of it.Maybe it 2nd,3rd or 4th page but i got its answer long ago.I later asked about the first pillar puzzle of Tower of Sacrifice.Maybe i have edited that post so you are confused.I usually don't edit the posts.

Yeah.I was asking about that only.I wa also not able to understand the walkthrough.But i think i will go there when I will defeat Omega Storyline Boss as am trapped in Biorite Cluster.Anyways thanks for the help Aisling.