Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

So you are saying that the cut scene doesn't take place at all??? Then maybe it's a bug. Cause right after the cut scene they enter Antar Camp so their is no turning back once you enter. Also just before entering the cliff map their is a safe point. Look for that.

---

Ever since i started using Vista I've had a font issue were no text comes. So i referred to the web site tried their steps but that didn't work either. Any body got any other idea's? :o

I'm having a bit of a problem tracking Saraswati: I've defeated her at Hex six times, so she should be at the Hex building at Lawshire... but she isn't. I've already taken over the Lemuria, though I haven't started any of the optional dungeons yet - am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, the walkthrough was wrong: she was at Nolan Vale.

Okaaay... _now_ I'm in trouble. I've chased Saraswati all the way to Randipur and she slaughtered my level 60 team. Is this one of those "equip properly" situations or do I need to level-grind to beat her?

EDIT: A related question: as I said, my team's currently at level 60 and I've taken the Lemuria - but now I seem to be stuck with regards to the various bonus dungeons. I completed the first three Towers, but the Tower of Redemption is absolutely impossible, and I can't get through any of the others (Condor Treasury, Hall of Judgment, Elysium) at all.

The walkthrough says I need to have a higher level (mid-'60s) before continuing, but I can't seem to find a good place to grind - I tried using the Lure accessory at the Tower of Sacrifice, but any encounter just got me around 3000 EXP - not nearly enough. Is there any other location that would be more suitable to level up? Should I do the last dungeon and then back out before confronting the endgame boss?

Hi,

I like the game very much, but I need more money. :lol:

Is there a savegame editor available?

Or a cheat/hint to get some extra money?

How can I get ten Brigand cards easy (to change it against one Steal spell card)?

Thank you and kind regards from Berlin

Dennis :

Though I can't help you with the money but about the Brigand cards, here's a quote from the walkthrough:

ProfPuppet wrote: (SPOILER! highlight to read)

For those of you dying to get the Steal spellcard by trading in 10 Brigands at the start of the game, don’t stress out over it. You’ll find the Steal spellcard in a chest after a while, and even if you miss that, you can simply buy it outright later on. The equipment you can get via using that spellcard against the boss characters you’ll encounter before you can find/buy it will also be found in chests later on, and would be replaced after a while in any event as you find stronger equipment. If you desperately want it, though, check out the Hex List below, and don’t forget to play Saraswati at Stonewall Port, as she has a few Brigand tiles too. Grinding for the Brigand tiles by trying to fight them in the mountain pass is a bad idea, as you’ll most likely encounter something else, there’s no guarantee they’ll drop the tiles, and they can escape from battle.

hElp...i can't play this game...there's no font in the title screen...i already installed the msgothic fonts but there's no effect....anyone know what can i do....(windows 7 ultimate)..

(s00rRy foR mY eNgLisH!!!!)

Did you try this?

•Go to Configuration Screen, then to Regional Settings

•Go to the Administrative tab and set language for non-unicode programs to Japanese

•Reboot your PC. At this point, Last Scenario should be unable to find MS Gothic and revert to Courier New.

•Go back to Regional Settings and set the language for non-unicode programs to its original language.

•Reboot your PC again. Now, Last Scenario should properly use MS Gothic.

okay, though it's help and question section about ''last scenario'' but still, I would like to give it's review.

I have almost played this game for 6-7 times and I must say that it's awesome. The graphics wasn't that great, it was normal, but the story was fabulous! It was very unique and different from the normal RPG stories. There were limited playable characters and each was unique. The battle system was great and I just loved the music. The last and the ultimate boss was really really very difficult to defeat even after all my characters were in level 99. I had used Lorenza, Hilbert, Matilda and Zawu to defeat it and had used many items from my inventory.Even after I dislike tough battles I found this very challenging. There were some parts in the story where I really very emotional, it was very realistic. One in all, I loved the game and I would recommend this free RPG to everyone who loves challenges!

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I missed something in the forum, but I haven't looked through all 16 pages D:

I'm trying to play but there's no text on the homescreen. How do I remedy this?