Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
excalibur

Last Scenario

yeahh.. i'm glad that he/she helped me.. sorry for being soo whiney.. :)

Edit: "Then, back to Stonewall. Hilbert and his friends must have legs of steel by this point."

what are "legs of steel"??

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

chrmdfreak, "legs of steel" is just an expression. Is this from ProfPuppet's walkthrough? Anyway, ProfPuppet (or whoever wrote that) just probably means that Hilbert and his friends must have really strong legs from walking so much back and forth. :)

guys...anyone have the photo of tower of sacrifice,,

where you can solve the pillar and a box....i spend an a hour to solve it..i try the walktrough but i....ty

I an only in the beginning of the game and i am in the Dark Marshes, i can't defeat the dark sorcerer and the Swamp beast.

I have everyone on Level 19.

Can someone tell me how to defeat these 2?

Because i am getty pretty tired of dying all the time!

(huwaaahhhh) i can't solve the puzzle in the temple of sacrifice..can anyone knows how can i solve the puzzle..(where 4 pillars and a box)to open the door in the temple...ty

First pillar puzzle- There are boxes stacked in the area, lined up with the pillars. From left to right, they’re three, five, one, and two. You need to move the pillars North so that their position corresponds with the number of boxes. The one space pillar will be flush against the upper wall, the two space pillar will have a one space gap between it and the upper wall, and so on. Start off by moving the left and second to leftmost pillars three and five spaces from the wall. Move the third pillar from the left twelve spaces so that it’s flush against the wall, then go around next to it and push it two spaces to the left. Move the rightmost pillar eleven spaces up, and the door will open. You won’t have to do this puzzle again, even if you leave.

A new puzzle feature is introduced inside- squat, tan pillars that you can pick up and drop one space away from you in a 90 degree angle. You can go through the left or right staircases, start with the left.

Second pillar puzzle- Simply move the tan pillars out of your way, placing them behind you where you last stepped, and move onwards. You don’t need to move the regular pillars at all. Go up and step on the button, then grab the chest in the top of the room.

Third pillar puzzle- Take the right stairway down now. Move the bottom gray pillar to the left, then drop the tan pillar behind you. Move the pillar in front of you up one space, then the pillar to the left of you one space. Move the tan pillars out of the way to continue. Step on the switch, then grab the chest at the top, and go back to the main room, and go to the middle door.

Fourth pillar puzzle- Move the three leftmost accessible tan pillars out of the way, and push the pillar to your left over. Go down, move the tan pillars out of your way, go left, and push the pillar above you up. This allows you access to the chest. Now move the bottom rightmost accessible tan pillar out of your way, push the pillar to your right out of the way, move another tan pillar, and you can leave the room through the newly accessible doorway.

Fifth pillar puzzle- Two switches, two tan pillars. Move the right pillar up twice, left three times, down once, up once, to rest it on the left switch. Move the left bottom pillar right three times, up two times, right once, to rest it on the right switch. After defeating the boss, don’t forget to go into the newly opened room right outside his doorway and get your rewards.

I hope it will help

excalibur..i try that but im kinda lost...do you have the photo how the 4 pillar arrange in that puzzle....(i hate puzzles)...i spend an hours to solve that puzzle but im lost...(huwaaahh)..ty

i'm almost finsihed with the plot, and the walkthrough says that i can now do the optional quests before proceeding to the plot.

and are there any places that are ideal for leveling up? the tower of redemption's too hard.