Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ddunit

hardest moment ever?

how i wish i could ever had finished the game , im on my first time thruogh aveyond 1, and im on the way to the second druid, as i am not on a really advanced part of the game i think the most difficult was mt oreon, because it was the longer part i ever played and it was not easy to know where to go, but as i allready knew about lightning scrolls i didnt die, and i also am really exaggerated, so i bought like 80 of them

Okay now that I've beaten the game 4 times I have a new top 5 hardest list.

1. Ahriman's Lair (easier with WitchDance,then Nightbird for Rhen)(Lars Decompose works good, but doesn't always go and only affects one monster so better to keep doing Lightning Storm though does less damage) (Ellini Red Demon though less effective) Tei'Jal doing attack and healing. I think at minimum a person should have their party members at level 70 to survive here. This last time I was at level 72 something like that and by the time I got to Ahriman I was level 76 I think and beat him in the first shot.

2. DreamWorld mainly cause of Agas and easy to get lost

3. LampLand

4. Demon Caves

5. Ice Caverns

My first time through the game I was obsesive about leveling up and buying armor, so I did pretty well at each new area. But I kept dying in Dreamland because I would forget to do something (grab a goodie, kill a bad guy, finish a quest, etc - that place was so confusing) and go back in . . . without getting more restoratives. Duh! :roll:

now that i finished aveyond i can tell a better opinion, ahrimans lair was not really hard, i had the right level but the excitement makes it really hard, the only thing you want there is fighting ahriman.

demon caves were also hard, cause i thought meelee worked better there and went all the way through demon caves only wit my attack. LOL

lamp land was also hard but in all the game the part where i most died was in the rolling boulders from crypt maze.

ya, i gotta say that lampland and the demon caves, also the dreamland are pretty hard. i haven't finnished the game yet but i hoping Ahrimans lair is hard, i love a good challenge. A good way to defeat lampland and demon caves is if you use song of madness, which rhen gets when the sword of choas is equiped and plague, which lars learns from the neromancer guild. And then have Tei'jal and Galahad attack. it works really well

My hardest moment was Ahriman's Lair and Ahriman himself. After I thought I could relax after killing a monster group... BAM A monster comes by and kills you. And it took me 1000000x just to defeat Ahriman.

And Mt. Orion, it took me at least a few hours just to find the ogre's lair.

well, never got a problem in ahriman's lair, i was not at a high level even, is it because i played build A or because i used sleep and berserking abilities continuously?

The hardest moment for me was the first time that i defeated the daeva in the Snow Palace, because after killing it, I realized I used up all of my restoratives so I had to restart to before I got the keys...LOL...

For me, the hardest part was Ahriman's lair, as the enemies just kept pwn3ing me (I guess that's appropriate, as I was level 65). I never fought Ahriman, as I accideantly replaced the save folder wth one with the god goodie.

After that came the lamp world, I had to body swerve past 75% of the battles just to survive.

The dreamworld was really easy, but I guess it's because I took the walkthrough's advice and thought Lars Lightning Storm, equipped Rhen with Sword of Might and gave Emili the red demon summon.

The toughest boss battle is EASILY Indra (The ice cavern boss). Her ice storm leaves my entire party with 100 health, and after that she does another one, easily wiping out my party.

The highlands were quite hard too, but after going through the 10 times easier lowlands (literally), there was no problem.

Mt. Orion, it was hard until I realised you can use lightning scrolls. :P

My hardest moment for me was when I was at the Ahriman's Lair... it's too hard to defeat the enemies... even if I use Sword of Shadow spells and I am level 95. I was stuck and I have only little medicines/supplies to cure my party. I want to go back to the Stronghold Temple, but bunches of enemies blocking me...I am really stuck...

I was at the Dreamworld to get the Dreamer's Tear. The enemies are so hard, and Agas... he's so hard to defeat...

Mt. Orion??? You died 50 times?? XD if you want to go explore Mt. Orion, better you use both Rhen, Lars and Elini at the active party, if Rhen is alone, she is not strong enough to defeat the enemies.

(Note: I have version 1)

My hardest moment?

The first time I had ever played. I had JUST givin the snow queen her flower, and was ready to exsplore. After the first encounter with the ice slimes, I was almost dead. The only character with good armor/weapon/level I had left was Tei'jal, and if she didn't have soul strength I would have been dead! So, I used a Sedona traveling rune. Why was that my hardest moment? BECAUSE BOTH OF THE BOATS I HAD ACESS TO WERE ON THE NOTHERN ISLE! It took me like, a month before I could continue rescuing druids, thanks to the skudder.

That, or fighting Ahriman. It took me 7 tries.

LoL starwolvz. Mt.Orion was easy(I loved training @ Land's End), but Ahriman's Lair and Castle were the hardest. If an area is too heard 4 me when I get there, I just level up and train like mad in the previous area. Or upgrade equipment, if I have enough gp and not using cash cow or goodies.