Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ddunit

hardest moment ever?

The hardest moment for me was the banshee cave.

Because I went there in 25 lvl, and I was really tired of beating the monsters. About Mt. Orion -

it wasn't too hard. First you need to equip flood orb, and choose Lars to be Necromanser. Then add Elini, and for Rhen take the hardest skills from the school.

Ahrimans lair is brutal I beat the whole game at level 75 which isnt easy for me anyways.Ahriman himself isnt tough its just getting past the wyverns to get to him that is the tricky part.And I am not a fan of lamp land either that is a mean place as well

Ahriman's hideous lair gave me the creeps during the first time I played the game(a year ago which is why I nearly forgot how to play it). All of the creatures in that place always targeted Te'ijal until I got sooo annoyed and decided to switch to Pirate John instead.

i think the hardest moment for me would have to be mt. orion, i only had rhen and lars, but arhimans lair and dreamland were also difficult, at first i also found the wild woods hard, but i was only level 10 then, so ya, but it wasn't that difficult the second time around

Definitely Ahriman's Lair. >< Fighting Ahriman was actually a relief for me after all those Wyverns and Angels of Death. None of the other Aveyond games had such hard end-boss bodyguards. I needed 5 minutes to kill one Angel of Death.

The hardest for me is Ahriman's Lair - or that part of the lair right after the Stronghold Temple's door. The Wyverns are deathly hard XD. I actually have to thank my slight item-hoarding obsession (I always have a stash of recovery items) to survive every encounter. A friend of mine also has a difficult time with that place XD

Mt. Orion was more of wearying trip, since it's so...long...and populated with too many enemies. I remember this room which is like a...node...for various other rooms, and every time I have to return to it I have to sweep it clean of monsters (which happened like...5 times at minimum) XP Lampland was also the same for me. XD

I would say Ahriman is the hardest, ive been using a 5 minute trial so it makes it even harder, I want to use Dameon, but he is at level 23 so, bad idea, anyway, i will have to be satisfied with only getting to the place where he is, not finishing the game....

The fight against ahriman was the hardest moment for me. It probably took me 6 or 7 attempts before I managed to beat him. He has the ability to wipe out the whole party. Luckily on my last attempt he healed quite often so he didn't use anihilate on me.

My first play through, Mt. Orion was first, then Lampland, than Ahriman's Lair. Once I realized the Cave Spirits were vulnerable to lighning scrolls, Mt. Orion was a piece of cake.

Second play through, I got super wicked Ahriman who threw countless nasty spells at me, leaving poor Te'ijal alone! Took me several attempts to beat him the second time. Lampland was second to that, since, by the time I got to Ahriman's Lair, I always made sure I had 99 of each of the top restoratives.

Crypt Maze was first hardest, and second had to be Ahriman's layer. I can't begin to describe how many deaths I went through in the second part. The Maze was difficult because of some of the puzzles.

Mt Orion, Aveyond and Halloween town are the hardest maze areas of the game before Arhimann's tower. I was always getting lost, then you peak out a door and bang - several more monsters all over you all over again. The mazes get easier as the game goes on until the end. Even when the monsters are easy, to have constant battles never let me figure out where I needed to go.

Hmm...the hardest moment? Ohh,yeah:The flower picking quest,gosh,it was terrible!

Now,seriously :)

I really,really really hated Mystery Manor! I always got lost,and I guess I wasn't strong enough for that place as I died several times...

And of course,the Battle with Ahriman was a hard one too. Fortunately Daemon's freshly acquired skill,that Sun spell was a big help. :)

Ahriman's Lair is the hardest. And Dreamland, too. It's frustating, especially some of the monsters are resistant to magic while the others are resistant to meele. I need A LOT of Auqufolium Extora for both Lars and Dameon there. It's tiring, but worth it XD

I looove the endings~!

The hardest moment ever? First time when I played, Veldarah was hard, of course! I didn't even knew where's Veldarah, so I got stuck in that forest full of... spiders! *shivers*