Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ddunit

hardest moment ever?

Oh! I heard what you talked about. I agree with you that there are some places very difficul to pass. As for me, dreamland is not as hard as lampland and the hardest place is Ahriman's Lair. The toughest monster in game is the Death Angel, it's so cute but so hard to defeat >_

I found Mount Orion and Aveyond the hardest. I think as they were fairly early on in the game I was still getting used to which sort of fighting techniques the best! In Mount Orion it took me a long time to figure out to use the lightning scolls and then Aveyond I kept getting overwhelmed by the non-stop (and fast) bees! Add the somewhat maze likeness to Aveyond's map and it definitely took a lot of saves to make it through both areas. :)

The hardest part for me was most likely following the maps in hard places. I am not good with maps so I hated going in caves and lairs and so forth 'cause I always got lost. But if you need any help I have played this game a lot and I might be able to help so PM me!

Also I think Lamp Land was so hard because I couldn't use my portal stones so you have to go ALL the way back *sigh* I really got frustrated :lol:

mt orion wasnt very hard for me, i got through with only 10 lightning spells (was it just my luck?) and mystery manor seemed pretty easy. my strategy in mystery manor was get in and get lost and find the way through no matter how long it takes.

my hardest moments were the numerous times i had to reprogram my laptop and start the game over again, though somehow i managed to finish the game.

i think lampland was the hardest, but ahriman's lair was, too.

and i have to admit, waiting for the credits to be over at the end was pretty hard for me :P

Mt.Orion was hard, but as soon as you found out the enemies are weak to Lightning scrolls, it becomes easy.

For me, the top 3 hardest are:

-Ahriman's Lair

-Dreamland

-Lampland

Lampland: The equipment available was way weaker than the monsters there. Not a rare occurence that you got OHKO-ed. Fortunately Dizzy Doll + Boot Slappin Mara = instant win

Dreamland: Same as above, except the monsters seem to be more resistant against Dizzy Dolls.

Ahriman's Lair: I HATE this place!! Stupid Wyverns!!! I wish every bit of you went extinct! Seriously, what's with their Thermal Storm wiping out my entire party save for Te'ijal. Not to mention they're usually in groups. The Angel of Deaths aren't so bad, though, just tedious.

they all were very interesting, and each, first time I tried to do any of them I got back out of them and "practiced" until I could the worst of the evil beings that try to get you.  The only one that still is really killing me, is dreamland.  Boy, I just can't seem to get my act together in this one.  I do ok until 3 or 4 of them are ganged up against you.  I am trying deferent people unti I get the right combination to get through this area. WOW