Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
VioletYoshi

Which do you think is easier in YDF?

Do you think Easy is easier, uh..cause it's Easy? Or Medium is easier, because you get more drinks that don't require chocolate, so you don't have to keep refilling the chocolate machine?

Neither are very hard for me, but the Easy is easier cause there's less drinks to remember. As long as I know what each drink is, I can go fairly fast.

I tried playing on hard but sometimes it would be a few days until I got back to the game and I would forget what everything was. One of these days I'll play it through on hard.

Actually what's the poll for when people would obviously chose Easy.

I wish YDF can be a little bit hardcore. Say, will the game allows custom drinks on Story Mode?

@Kinnison, that's a good idea. Once you learn all the drinks it's not so hard anymore. That would shake things up a bit.

I'm not much on playing the freedom mode cause I like the storyline to go along with it. It makes it feel like I'm doing it for a reason.

What I found easiest was to first play it through with the easy mode, then go on to medium and then difficult mode. That way some of the drinks get imprinted on your brain and it's less new stuff to learn...

I played that way too Mae. I do like the freedom mode since you can make new drinks the game is very re-playable an challenging.

It's a matter of what strategy works best for you. Having more chocolate drinks to keep track of, meaning having to fill up the chocolate machine more. Or having more recipes but less chocolate recipes so you don't have to fill the machine up as much.