Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

RP- "The Last Stand to the Land of the Dead"

"The Last Stand at Eredar"...

Please join in for the last day at Eredar. What really happened on that fateful day? Who was attacking? How did Eredar fall? Choose your character from the provided list. Then let us all go down to death together in the valiant, though futile effort to defy fate.

width=450http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh216/allybandy/Amaranthia/Squirrel%20fair/Eredar.png[/img]

width=300http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/image/6856055_scaled_323x225.jpg[/img] Special Forces Fight Ace-From the Black Squirrel Squadron-Pappy Boy

A)Sargent Buckly, 1st Armored Brigade

B)Gunter, Gunners Mate 3rd ClassPokegal

C)Bugle Boy Mizzou

D)Musaffa, Dessert Patrol

E)Tyson, Barracks OfficerOracle

F)Benji Wilco, Private 1st Class BerserkerLrcy

G)Colonel Willoby, Her Majesties Royal Service = Wybrich

H)Ricky Ranger, Scout Chauncey

I)Hank Hunter, Army Corps of Engineers

J)Pappy Boy- Flight Ace

One rule (other than the obvious AM Rules), The day ends with the blast that sent all the squirrels of Eredar to the Land of the Dead in AV2.

Maps

Land of the Dead

Two Moons Plains

Cursed Woods

Casket Hill

Cliffs of Rememberance

Underworld Entrance

"ALL RIGHT YOU TREE LOVERS UP AND AT EM WE'VE GOT A WAR TO WIN," Sargent Tyson loved to yell in the morning. It's why he joined the service. Today was the day they were going to conquer the world with their weapon of mass destruction.

"OUT OF THOSE BUNKS AND GET DRESSED!! YOU LILLY-LIVERED NUT CRUNCHERS!! MOVE IT!! MOVE IT!! MOVE IT!! DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF. IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE, HOO-AH!!!

Where was that bugle boy???

"Zzzzzzzz...where's the acorn.....zzzzzz"

Falls out of the tree when Sargent Tyson starts yelling. "Oops, I should be up already. Where's my bugle? I know it's around here somewhere."

Benji Wilco was heard the sergent's yelling and was glad he wasn't in the barracks high up in the trees. He slept on the forest ground because the barracks were so crowded and he liked open spaces.

Colonel Willoby was by the masjesty to serve her

when he heard something at that moment he ran to the masjestie to serve and then outside to hear what was happening.

Dang he's loud! "I'm up... I'm up..." Everyone seems to have slept in today... did that bugle boy sleep in too... or did we all just sleep through his delightful tune this morning?

Sheesh, as a scout I should have been up and have eaten by now. I rushed to get dressed and down to the mess hall. The smells of nuts roasting were on the breeze being carried throughout the camp.

Ricky Ranger was finally dressed and seated eating his morning breakfast. He tried to enjoy the flavor of the walnuts but eating fast had it's disadvantages.

Having rushed through breakfast I was out the door to find Colonel Willoby to find out what my orders for the day would be.

I woke up to a yell. "Urgh...he's screaming again...must've slept in." I got up and opened my closet. Unlike normal ones, mine was filled with my gun collection. "Hello, beautifuls!" I got ready and headed down. "I'm up, I'm up! At least my morning got better, since I got to say good morning to my collection!"

((@Chauncey: I don't think 'delightful' would be the word to use for the Bugle Boy's playing at least not the way I'm going to play him. :) ))

Bugle Boy finally found his bugle. It was hidden under a pile of leaves. After pulling out the leaves, he ran to the main barracks to play Reveille for the wake up. "Better late than never." He thought. He put the bugle to his lips and out came a loud SCREECH.

"Oops, sorry guys. I've been practicing but haven't got it figured out yet."

"BUGLE BOY!! DO YOU CALL THAT REVEILLE? SUCK UP THAT GUT, PUFF OUT THAT CHEST AND GIVE THAT HORN A REAL BLOW!! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!"

Tyson shook his head and muttered something about getting breakfast and never seeing a sorrier lot of soldiers.

"Hey, I heard that Tyson. Just so you know, there aint a livin being in the world that knows guns more then I do! Guns are my job! My collection! MY NAME!!! MY NAME IS GUNTER, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!! GAWSH!!!!" I screamed. Insult me, insult my personality. (Though I would prefer you insult them. Hehehe) But NEVER insult my collection. I stormed back up to my room.

((whu commands the auto-calvary))

Benji got up and pick up his marine rifle (M-14). He looked at other soldier loading the tanks. Well takeover isn't gonna do itself. He walked around for a while. He wasn't in the mood for breakfast and besides, humans were always his target. Benji finally sat down waiting for orders.

"Sorry guys, I'll keep practicing playing the bugle. I promise I'll get it right." Bugle Boy runs off to practice. He was determined to learn to play the bugle. After the little 'incident' with the acorn catapult, they gave him the bugle figuring it would be safer for everyone...well, expect for everyone's ears.

I heard someone say a word that no squirrel could've comprehended. Well, I couldn't understand. But, I also did fail my Squirrel. (lol, it's like English.) I was expelled because I violated certain, "Weapon Policies". Dang, and look at me now! I'm savin lives, and takin over the world...ONE GUN AT A TIME!!!! XD

"ALL RIGHT YOU EAR SCRATCHERS, FRONT AND CENTER. MOVE IT!! MOVE IT!! MOVE IT!! ARE YOU SQUIRRELS OR SLUGS? ARMS TO THE READY! (get yer guns)

WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON THE GRANDEST DAY IN SQUIRREL HISTORY. TODAY WE CONQUER THE HUMANS. TODAY WE TAKE BACK THE CORN AND THE NUTS AND THE VODKA. TODAY THE WORLD IS OURS..."

"That's What I Like About BERSERKERS!! They Think On Their Feet. YEAH HOT TUBS AND ALMOND CAKES, TOO! OH YEAH! WE'RE ALSO TAKING BACK THE HAZELNUT LATTE'S. PRIVATE WILCO YOU'RE PROMOTED TO PRIVATE 2ND CLASS. Did I forget anything else?"

Somehow over Bugle Boy's practicing he heard Tyson yelling. BB scurries over to the Barracks Officer. "Do you want to blow my bugle when we move out. I've been practicing." BB looks at Tyson hopingly.

@Mizzou - was trying to be flippant about the "beautiful" music. ;)

"Ouch!" Tyson sure is loud. I better belly up and see what's coming next. Sounds like we're going to take on the world today. Can't say I wouldn't like getting all our yummy goodies back.

"Ricky Ranger reporting. Do you want me to go ahead and scout out the next area we're going to take over?"

I waited anxiously to get started on the big coup!

I rushed where the others were, guns and all. I must've had my best guns, or at least my heaviest. "Urgh. Sir, reporting! I'm ready to take on those human pests! Let's get rid of them and take all their guns...oh, wait. That's what I'm gonna do. Sorry bout that."

"OF COURSE, BLOW YOUR BUGLE, SCOUT THE AREA, AND UM, TAKE THEIR GUNS!! RUMMAGE AND PILLAGE WHATEVER YOU FIND."

I'm sure glad no one has bothered to ask which way we should go. I haven't been told yet either.

"OH, AND SOMEONE GET COLONEL WILLOBY."

I saluted Tyson and scurried off west of our camp. I had heard rumblings during the night towards the west. It sounded like a huge festival was going on. They will probably be asleep at this hour since the festival went late into the night.

I ran to the woods and scurried up a nearby tree. From there I ran along the branches of the trees to the clearing to the west. With my binoculars I could see that the village was very quiet. No one was out in the streets.

With that information I scurried as fast as possible to let Tyson know what I had found out. Tyson was still yelling orders and Colonel Willoby was nowhere to be seen. We had to get going fast so we can get the jump on the villagers.

"Officer Tyson, I've scouted out the village to the west. No one is out and about. I heard the village having a festival last night. It went way into the night. The time to strike is now."

I hoped Officer Tyson would be able to round up the troops well enough for us to launch an assult on the village.

"Oh goodie, I've been practicing really really hard. I think I got it this time." Bugle Boy puts the bugle to his lips and blows....HONK.

Bugle Boy frowns "I thought I had it this time."