Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

RP- "The Last Stand to the Land of the Dead"

Benji waited by the village bored. He played with his gun first then sat down and spat seeds out of his mouth. Benji sighed and took a grenade out of his pocket, pull out the ring, and threw it. The explosion did not bother him, he was bored and wanted to sleep. "dang, if the sergent finds me sleeping I would be caught." He sighed once more

Tyson scrabbles through the town opening cupboards and pillaging the the nuts, Lattes and corn.

"COME ON EVERYONE, BEFORE THEY RETURN. TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO US! ! !"

For once, Bugle Boy doesn't try to play his bugle. Everyone gave BB a dirty look when he put the bugle to his lips. Instead he ran around the town, pillaging everything he could.

((I hope you don't mind me saying that everyone looked at him like that. If not, I'll change it))

((It's okay, This RP is way more freestyle than in the HBT))

Tyson got out his shovel and began digging furiously around the hot tub. They were going to have fun tonight at the officers club.

((No idea.))

I ran around, taking every ammo-firing-weapon in sight. After I had gotten every gun in the village, I reported to Tyson. "Sir, they are completely defenseless! Should they awaken after we left and found they had been pillaged, they will not have weapons to attack us with!"

The village was abuzz with activity. The squirrels were stealing back every nut and kernel of corn. One of them even discovered something called Cheerios and there was a mad dash to find every box of the stuff.

After pillaging the village and stuffing the sacks I brought I heard the yell for retreat. I had just finished stuffing the last box of cheerio's in my sack. I flung the two sacks over my shoulders and scurried over to the others toting the hot tub. I hefted my shoulder underneath one edge and urged the others to hurry.

"Come on you guys, let's get the lead out. We need to have this back at camp before the chipmunks get to the village. We don't need any trouble from them! Move out!"

"THE TIME IS HERE EVERYONE, THERE ARE STILL A MESS OF PIECES TO FINISH THE WEAPON. COME ON, LETS GET THIS THING FINISHED THEN WE CAN DESTROY THE HUMANS AND THOSE CUTSIE PIE CHIPMUNKS."