Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

RP- "The Last Stand to the Land of the Dead"

Rather than blowing the bugle, Bugle Boy whistles very loud to help encourage everyone to work faster.

He then runs off to go practice the bugle. He really wants to get it right one of these days.

((So the big explosion will be coming up soon? I already have BB's death scene planned :) ))

I try rounding up the troops and moving them along in completing the weapon. It is almost ready. What a totally euphoric feeling it will be when we have demolished the humans and have taken over this part of the world.

"Good work troops. We are almost finished. It will be the most humans we've taken out at one time in all of history. Let us seize the day. Let us take back what is ours. Let us 'crush' the humans! Let us reign the village! We... are... un-... stopable! Long live the squirrels!!!"

The squirrels finished putting the weapon together. The key was turned and it hummed and lifted to hover in the air. A cheer went up from all the squirrels. In a mad charge they ran towards the festival where the humans would be caught off guard. They were busy eating and congratulating each other. Tyson glanced down and saw a lone bolt lying on the ground. They must have missed putting it on the weapon. He took off running after the squadron.

"WAIT UP...WE FORGOT A PIECE! ! !" but they couldn't hear him over the war cries. The weapon began to vibrate wildly and started glowing then...

I saw it. This was the end. "Fools! How can you not put a weapon together?! It's simple!" Seeing that this was my final hour, I looked at Ole' Bessie and kissed her. "Well, looks like the end for us, Bessie. It's been a pleasure." I squinted my eyes.

((I assume this is where we do our death scenes))

Bugle Boy had been practicing really hard with his bugle. He could hear the war cries from the other squirrels and didn't want to miss it and he wanted to show everyone he could finally play the bugle.

He ran to catch up with the other squirrels, they were already on the move with the new weapon. When he caught up to them, he put the bugle to his lips and out came....a perfectly played charge signal.

A slightly surprised and extremely happy Bugle Boy yells "Hey guys, I finally got....Oh, oh" Smoke started coming from the weapon and then suddenly, BOOM!

I scurried ahead after the final part was attached to the weapon and the weapon had been fired up. I could hear it coming... nearer and nearer. The villagers were singing and dancing... dancing and eating... having a gay ole time of it. I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when the weapon was fired on them.

I could finally see the weapon as it was nearing the place where it would be fired... oh no... what...??? It was rattling and smoking... what could possibly have happened???

Just as I was about to scurry and find Tyson to see what was happening I was shaken out of the tree with a loud Ka-Boom!!!

As I was flying through the air the noise around me had stopped. I could hear nothing... there were squirrels floating through the air... all over the place... I screamed "What Happened???" but nothing came out... everything was happening in slow motion.

Benji was standing on the buffet table waiting for the mass weapon to come. Humans did not even notice him cause he sitting behind the pudding and licking some heavenly. Suddenly there was a blast from camp not to far away, then the pudding flew in the air and came down on Benji. Next thing he knew, he was drowning and pudding and sufficated.

I was only nine years old. I was talking with the Wind Catcher until we felt a vibration. I went outside to see the once great empire of Eredar fell in flames and I can't tell! I saw Nuha wondering where the squirrels were.

Tyson stared in disbelief as the weapon began to glow brightly then there was a brilliant flash of light and heat. He managed to crawl hand over fist to the top of the knoll. There he wept over the loss of their beloved Eredar. It was a smokey pile of ruble. Maybe this war wasn't such a good idea after all. For such a loud soldier his breath left him quietly. To his utter amazement a bright tunnel opened before him, he raised himself up and ran blissfully toward the light...

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a place so bright, it was hard to describe. I saw to my happiness and amazement I saw my collection. I smiled and jumped into the pile, as a human child would jump into leaves. Jumping in wasn't a good idea, since one shot off, and blasted my tail. I now have a hairless tail. Lucky me.

Tyson looked to his right to see Gunter jump on his gun collection. Wow guns worked in the Land of the Dead. Then he had to laugh at Gunters bare tail, he would never live this down.

"Hey, 'Gunter Rat Tail'", was all he got out before he turned and fled at the look on Gunters face.

Once the noise was gone Bugle Boy uncovered his eyes and quickly padded himself down to make sure he was all in one piece. "I'm alive!!...or am I? Where am I?" BB looks around, all the other squirrels are with him. "Oh, oh, I think I'm dead."

((So what will be the next step in the Land of the Dead? Trying to find a way out? Or trying to take it over?))

(Yes, this is fun, I'd enjoy playing some more if it's moved. Who knows what trouble we could get into in the land of the dead. There were quite a few 'things' walking around. Plus there were outsiders coming and going down there. Endless possibilties!)

As the squirrels were being thrown helter skelter through the woods I closed my eyes. I felt light, almost weightless. There was another blast and then nothing.

I opened my eyes and there was Gunter standing on his pile of guns with a hairless tail. I laughed until I thought I would pee my fur. And there goes Tyson... wonder where he's going. Course the look on Gunter's face may well be the cause for scurrying.

I stood up expecting to be in the middle of the forest with the weapon of mass distruction laying on the ground. However, that was not what I found.

"Hey, what happened? Bugle Boy, where are we? Did someone drag us to the cave?"

Or could it be that we are really dead?

I looked at my tail, then at Ricky. "Well, we gotta be dead, cause that didn't hurt at all. And I can't help what face I gave Tyson, he laughed at me. It coul've been worse. I could've blasted him with Ole' Bessie. Not like it would've hurt, since we're dead and all...hey, I know! We can conquer this land instead! I doubt that chipmunks will be a problem in the Land Of The Dead!" I ran over to Tyson, and told him my plan. "So, whaddya think?" I said after I was finished.

"Well the first thing we should probably do is see who all made it here. Then find something to eat. Then find out what there is outside this cave. Gunter have you tried any of your weapons? I wonder what works here."

((Moved. Maybe we can find Te'jal and Galahad, I agree Chauncey the possibilities are many))

"Hmm...good point Tyson..." An evil smirk came on my face. I quickly got Ole' Bessie and burned the hair off of Tyson's tail. I began to giggle uncontrollably. "Looks like Ole' Bessie's still in shape." I fired the rest of the guns at the rock wall, and half of them worked. The best part, the good guns work. All the ones that didn't , I had planned on getting rid of anyways. "Maybe we can reuse them for something else, like building a door or something. These are old ones, and they're mostly made of wood, so we can use them for tent poles, doors, and crates." I took off the wooden parts, and put them in a pile. I threw the other pieces out of the cavern, and waited and tried to hear if anything had come over to inspect them. I heard some barks, and when I peeked, I saw some weird-looking dogs, "Tyson, Tyson! I think we'll have some trouble getting out of here..." I whispered.

"Very funny, Gunter. You're right it didn't hurt at all. BURN EVERY ONE'S TAILS!!"

Tyson looked out the cave entrance. WEREWOLVES??. Things seems to be looking worse.

"Okay. Does anyone know if dead werewolves eat dead squirrels?" Tyson scratched his head.

Barracks officer training never included such valuable information.

"Question two, does anyone know where we go if we die here?"

Tyson scratched his head then patted his stomach.

"You know I'm not really hungry, and I'm always hungry. Is anyone else hungry?"

Tyson scratched again then realized he was plagued by dead fleas.

Bugle Boy gave Tyson a shocked looked when he told Gunter to burn every one's tails. Dying must have affected his brain.

Though, like the others, he didn't feel at all hungry. "Even though we're not hungry, can we still try to raid more acorns and corn? I would really like some more of those cheerios. I hope they have those here."

"Be quick about that tail burning Gunter. I get a crew cut, everyone gets a crew cut. No one joins the Rat Pack without they get their tails burned."

That'll teach 'em, Tyson thought. They won't be so quick to pull pranks the next time. That reminds me. Make a mental note...Think twice before laughing at Gunter or calling him names!

I went around, blasting the fur off of everyone's tails. It felt good, to be in action with Ole' Bessie once again. It also made me relieved to know that my first gun was still in tip-top shape. I stopped, then looked at BB, who still had a furry tail. I made an evil smile, and aimed the gun at his tail. Then, bam! That was the last furry tail. I looked at Tyson and slyly said, "Rattination, complete."