Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

I've never thought of angels as innocent little beings...when I was little, I was a huge clutz. (still am, though. XD) Whenever I'd trip, PokeGal would say "You're not that clumsy. It's just the angels, being the pranksters they are." So, I developed this thing where I believed that angels had the attitudes of tiny demons, they were mischevious.

That's how I got it. ^^

@Mischeivous Angels: lol, that story is better than mine. That's pretty cool. :) I've always thought of Angels as totally perfect. Guess that's the darker side of it all. XD

well my username came to my mind because my nickname rhyme with it and also because of meteor garden which my favorite is sanchay and i read a pocketbook that has a name sandra chayinne and has an island named sanchay actually the island

is owned by her ex boyfriend that loves her still

Starr is my real middle name & my parents and everybody have always called me that. Starrlena is a nickname I've had since I was a little girl, 17 is my favorite number. Maybe I could have been a little more inventive :roll: but now that it's done, it's done!!!

I was going to use my real life nickname that a bunch of friends gave me (Speccy - short for Spectolas) but I was sitting here and 2 of my cats (I have 2) came wandering into my room so I typed in KittyKatz lol

Rage, the sanhill crane story was great. :lol:

Asia, your name is nice. :)

KittyKatz, cats sure can influence everyone. ;)

Starrlena, I like your name. :)

Chayinne, I like the story about your name. :)

Meow, I like your name. :)

MischeiviousAngels, those tripping angels had a lot of influence.

Haha, the sandhill crane story tops it all. I am glad you lived to tell the tale :)

All of your chosen nicknames are either clever or lovely or both.

As for my own, well let's just say I tend to be a nocturnal animal with some diurnal activity. And night, up until 3 am, is the time when I prefer to work and when I actually manage to complete all the tasks that I"m supposed to. I've always studied at night andmy performance never suffered from it, on the contrary, it was better. I just seem to focus more at night. I don't need much sleep either, although ion Sundays I tend to sleep in. That's all there is to it, really.