Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

I'm guessing lol, but since Arggie has a fascination for gargoyles (look at his cottage for proof xD), his username is probably derived from it. How? Simple. ^.^ Remove the "G" in "Gargoyle" and it becomes "Argoyle". I may not be right though lolz :D

Mine's very simple: nickname from when I was a crazy kid. Well... more crazy than now anyways lol. There's a bar around here called Charlie-O's. I'll leave everyone to guess how I got the nickname. >.

I don't have an interesting reason for why my name is what it is. I like the word flammable, plus in RPGs I always favour the fire element.

I use this username alot. When I first used it I put in 'flammable' and the site said someone had used that already. So I put in 'flammable11', then 'flammable22' and kept at it until my name was excepted.

lol.

anyway, i posted before, i will post again. THIS IS MY MEGA ULTRA COOL UNIVERSAL ANYTHING GOES USERNAME. alright I'm done.

anyway, I (used to) love the color pink, my fav animal is a jaguar (REALLY long story, don't ask, it reveals personal info) and I had to have two numbers in the username first time i created it (site protocol or something) so the one and two keys seemed the easiest to hit on the keyboard (seriously, try it, it's true. at least the way I type)

and there you have it! call me pink even though i HATE pink now.

LOL, then I'm saying this again for the new people:

NEVER CALL ME "DAEVA"!!!! :D :D :D

I go by "agas", preferrably with a small "a" so as to not confuse me with daeva Agas from the game, or D_A.

I would've gone by "Nanghaithya" if I hadn't been too lazy to type that out if I want to login. be glad, because if I did go by Nanghaithya, you all would have had a bigger problem with my name :laughing:

My user name is just a name that I really like~ Sana is also the name of one of my friends :-) 96 cause that's the year I was born in :P

When I had registered originally I had kept my name as Shaz and then had to change it XD Shaz is my nickname short of two letters of my real name :D