Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

Hi all, so many interesting names :)

My username came about as quite a coincidence really. It's french, because I love the French language, so sexy and romantic.

Also, I first came up with it when I signed onto LiveJournal.

It was midnight at the time, ... so french for midnight is minuit (I love midnight by the way, I think it's the most perfect time of the day :P).

And I'm quite [d]indecisive[/d] mysterious, and mystical sounds much better, so ... in french it would be mystique (as far as I know ... sorry if i'm wrong)

I'm know as that in most places online. Feel free to call my minuit, or mysti, or whatever floats your boat. I'm not fussed

@agas: cooooooooooooooooooool!!! Never knew that. :banana: :rockon:

@Misty: er...it's still polite to ask, can I call you Mysty? It sounds like the Pokemon character. Cool french sources ! 8) :FunnyBunny:

@minuit_mystique: Mystique's my favorite word. And I studied a bit of Français's (France's) language. I prefer Nihonggo and Latin. Nice username, though. Can I call ya Myst?:D

It was one of my choices beside Twiceth which is naturally the word 'twice' given the '-th' for the age of chivalry ;) (gah, I love Medieval words).

*Edit due to name change*;)

In Greek myth, Athene(or Pallas Athene) is the goddess of war and weaving. After Zeus' wife Metis(Cleverness) was fated to have both a daughter who would be as wise and strong as Zeus and a son who would overthrow him, Zeus swallowed her(perhaps tricking the nymph into transforming into something edible). Though he prevented the birth of the son(and now had Metis' wise counsel with him constantly), Zeus himself later bore Athene, fully grown and armed for battle, from his head. O-o

Athene is also the champion of Greek hero Odysseus' interests and well-being. That's where I got this new username. ;)

I don't know if it's possible, though. Gah, if I found a way, I'd have changed mine to twikey or tweaksnip. As long as it has "tw"...

But my username's fine enough, nothing unusual.

And twice is my fave word. The "-th" is because I like things of medieval times, age of chivalry and kingdoms.;) I've explained that before, but it must be pages away.:D

hmm... I'm not completely sure how I came up with harp43... Here's my theory: My last name's harper, (kind of funny, since I want to learn to play the harp), and my and my sis's nick-names were both harp, so there's the first part. The second is that again, my sis's was harp433, and I originally stole that for most accounts of mine, and eventually, I figured I like the number 43 better. I guess I might end up changing that to harp17 later... yeah, I think I like that better now xD

@jayshe: Ah well, at least you're identifiable. I'm oftenly mistaken for a boy around here until I decided to change my avatar into a girl.:( Shouldn't have chosen "twiceth" since some think my name is "Seth" which is masculine.

@twiceth lol That's funny but good call on changing the picture to a girl with that case! No doubt I would have had to do the same if I hadn't added the she.

I don't really remember where I got Raika from, but I think it was when I was writing a fanfic a few years ago and I had to come up with a girl name. First thing that came to mind and I thought it sounded pretty. :D

My name is from my id. XD

And I dont know why,and I dont remember,but when I created the ID,I was soo sad and mad so I gave this name.

And,besides,somethimes it feels great to have such an "interesting" name. XD

And the Talia part is from AP/AV1 :-"*whistle*

well my user name came out in a weird way. i suddenly remembered the flower Mimosa and something clicked inside my head and i switched some of the letters around and came up with Memozia.