Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

@Memozia thanks for the explanation, I really like your user name.

Mine comes from my favorite cat a small Burmese with a very big voice. I was going to make my Avatar match, but I could not locate her picture when I was working on my avatar.

I generally am known as Demiguise online. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, rather quiet and shy, so the whole demiguise/invisibility cloak thing sort of fit. When I talk with people, the name gets shortened a lot to Demi, so I decided to just use that here. :D

I love the stories behind other names here. It's always interesting to hear how people came up with their usernames.

@natalie & Silver- Thank you. :)

@Jayshe- Yep, a Mimosa is the drink you described. A very yummy one, too! :D

Well, The Lord of the Rings fan all know that Rivendell is the outpost of the elves,established by Elrond,etc,etc...I just really like the sound of it (it's good to say out loud I think :D ) And of course I'm a huge fan of the books and of the elves (wanted to learn the elvish language but it's a bit complicated :) )

So that's why I picked it.

Malice was created because I love dark Alice tales. There's a little Malice in everyone hehehehe

also... the user name whoooopdeeeedo (above)is so funny! I love it!!

@Rivendell-great call on a name...I pictured in my mind the elf outpost the moment I read it! Love your picture too to go along with it.

@Malice-I'm going to have to start reading dark Alice tales!

My new username (M.C), came from Mistic.Candy, my old username. I asked shaz to change it, so, here I am. :)

Mine is a boring story, honestly. I have a twin sister (identical) and we both wanted to share one account and we love fashion, pink and girly stuff && @ first we were trying to think of usernames that were not taken (not for this website, for another website, ever since we discovered the username, we use it on almost every website!) We wanted "ChanelChicks" :lol: but it was taken so we decided trendytwins after a very long time of thinking and brainstorming :D

I came up with TrueShadow because I got addicted with the PS2 game Persona 4. In that game, there are monsters saying "I am a shadow, the true self". Plus TrueShadow sounds totally cool IMO.

The story behind my username is quite silly, actually. When I was 14 years old, I got this very cute kitten for my birthday. Because I absolutely adore everything Celtic, I decided to give my new darling a Celtic name. So, I browsed around on the internet en eventually I found the name ‘Raelin’. I changed it a bit to ‘Raelynn’ and there it was: the perfect name for my cat! Few years later, I registered on my first ever forum and I needed to come up with a username, because I didn’t want to use my real name. In the end, it was my little sister who pointed out to me that I could perfectly use the name of my cat, since it was a nice name and also very easy to remember. From that moment onwards, I have always used the name ‘Raelynn’ on every website. :)