Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

@Meroko: LE GASP YOU'RE A BOY - Okay, okay. Well, partly it's kind of because the username is girly, so we humans think it's a girl. Kind of like Tohru if you've NEVER heard of Fruits Basket; you'll believe she's a boy. Human nature. And seriously? My UN is similar to your mother's? How's that? Cool, though.

@Suwako: Ah, nice.

@Caaaat: That's cool. I'll have to check out your game!

@Meroko: I might have told you. I don't know. :P

@Suwako: Nifty. Your username sounds really cool.

Well my mom really came up with my username, but it came pretty much from one of her old cat's names. But with a added 3 of course.... Actually I think I've heard of someone who named their cat seven or something before though, so I don't really think it is abnormal or weird. <---- I just said that to say that I just added of course because I or my mom would never name a cat a number. :/ Well that's pretty much the main story of my username. I use this name on pretty much every game or thing I sign up for. Shempie3 ;) :smileattack: <--- I had to put that to get it off my mind.

Shempie3, your name is unique and I hope you liked the cat who had the name previously. :)

CAAAAT, your name is pretty neat, even though at first I was thinking of a person calling for their feline companion. :)

Diamondmist,

I love the description of your user name and like the image of the dark night with stars. It is also fun to welcome another "mist". :D

Suwako, I have not heard of your character before, what traits do you admire from your character?

Mereko, the character looks pretty in the pictures. :)

LadyGodiva,

I like the source of your inspiration for your name. Are you also a fan of the chocolates? ;)

I came up with Sunshine because it's one of my nicknames from school. The reasone behind(e) it is that I love all kinds of things apart from sunshine and my nature is very bright.

Sorry for spelling mistake.

My username was always Northstar but on deciding to change I still wanted something connected to the stars so Eridani was found. It's the name of a star in the constellation Eridanus :)

ive had my username since i was just a little kid. i forgot why i made it but bac are my initials. 136 is my most favourite number.

Aveyond06. 'Cus I joined Amaranthia in 06. Technicially end 05, but well, I thought Aveyond05 was cheesy. Before, it was Addie, but well. There are lots of people named Addie. ^_^

Now I tend to use Linoa06 or Lynoa06 more (I tend to change the letters by times), though. Lynoa derivates from my new RL name, and from a FF character I love. <3

Also, I like random usernames. There are forums I'll only register in one single time, so I just input fjhgdfjkhgfjkdhg or whatever lazy name I can figure out. w.w

@Aveyond06 - Oh, I thought your username represented Av6. It makes more sense now, since Av6 doesn't exist yet.

@SilverMist - I know, people connect my username to cats often. For that reason, I almost changed it to MagykMagus.

My username...

My brother had been studying Latin in his school, so I had interest in it while I was writing The Lone Prophetess. I decided I have to make some sort of pseudonym or penname of sorts, so this name was born.

Lumen means "light" (actually Stella means light too, but the name's too common), while Astrum means "star" in Latin.

It was meant to be reverse, because when said in the Japanese way, (surname first) it will overall mean "starlight".