Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

User Names

I was originally going to use An since it's my last name, but it was too short, and it appears taken.

So I used Haneul instead. It means sky, or heaven in Korean.

well... I noticed that a lot of my favorite characters have something to hide their identity and the more common ways are (or were) wearing a mask/hood/cloak/others.

Just "mask" would be too plain...

MaskedCloak looks a bit to long for me...

MaskedHood, hm, just chop off off one letter count and it's fine for me (no idea why).

Well 'MeeCakeyMakey' is what I use for a username in nearly every account or whatever I use.

I thought of it because 'Mee' is kind of my nickname at school (I have no idea how I got that) and I like cake as most people have guessed. And to get cake, you have to make it so that's kind of how i got 'MeeCakeyMakey'.

CAKEY MAKEY LET'S GET BAKEY!!

@Cakey: Your username makes me smile everytime I see it and I can't help but say it out loud XD It's so catchy!

I don't really know why but...I got my username Dreamer when I start ,since grade 5, have this experience of strange dreams that become real until now...

I know its kinda weird...

I see we are explaining our names here. As you can all see, my name is Frond. My father used to tell us installments of bedtime stories he made up every night. My favorite character was always a little pixie named Frond.