Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Magic, Demon, and ect. R.P

Hello. I'm LonelyAngel, I've decided to create another r.p thing.. but this one is for magic and stuff. So if you'd want to join in it then you can this is what your form has to look like though.

Name: [Whatever you can think of]

Type: [Witch, demon, wizard, fairy, or vampire]

Abilities: [Fly, breathe underwater, ect. anything.. just resonable as well. But they have to be able to die.. no one in this r.p can life forever.]

Evil or Light?: [Pick one.. Evil.. Dark or Light.. and nice.]

My Bio*~*~

Name: Angel

Type: Vampire

Abilities: Can see in the dark, live for a long time, fly and glide, a 100% good fighter, and also is good at attacking prey/ hunting and killing.

Dark or Light?: Dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it started out.

Thousands of years ago the dark and light were joined together, making a bond and telling one another that they wouldn't fight again. And if they did decide to break this bond an evil army of the dark side and an army from the light side would rise and would fight, killing the rest of other beinging exept for then witchs, demons, wizards, fairys, and vampires.

Which as you should know the fight broke out, the light and dark couldn't be friends for long.. they were just to differnt. The rest of the world died and the war finnally end about 1190 years later.

Evil and light went their seperate ways, but if they met they would bring destruction apon everyone.

The light ones lived in the town of LeaveHill, havign families, friends, and much to do on those days when alone.

Though, the dark was living in the woods, slowly takeign over land so they could surround the light and soon take over the world. It would take master planning and creation but they knew they could make it work.

[if you need to contact me email me at rockandra@hotmail.com, for anwsers to your questions. Thanks!]

Name: Raven

Type: Half Demon, Half Human

Abilities: fly, can shapeshift into any human or demon, can hypnotyze any creature into doing her bidding, has a crossbow that fires arrows surrounded by dark energy, is a skilled spy.

Light or Dark: Dark

Name: Yuma Hanbonaru (grew up as an orphan)

Type: Mage, Inventor

Abilities: archery, elemental~

skills: flare, ice spear, shock, boulder, air cutting orb

Evil or Light?: neutral

Pet: Hanbonaru

Currrent Age: 13 yrs

Abilities: claw, slash, bite

[ Thanks! Uhh well if thats all of you.. I guess I'll start off!]

Angel jumped off the high rocky hill she'd been standing on for quite a time. She'd decided to run away and join th light side. She was fed up with her family and didn't like her job. Lame Lame Lame, she thought. Through her pondering she looked around and found herself floating over the LeafHill territory, if she was found flying hill in the air she'd be caught and surely killed by them. Looking at her purple and white faded wings she slowly lowered herself to the ground. Walking into town everyone stopped and stared. "What, I'm just a flippin Vamp." she shook the cold chill off her spine and continued walking, "Who is that?" a few lady's asked as Angel stared to speed up.

Raven who had been on patrol, saw Angel go to the light territory. She looked back at her black angel-like wings. She knew why she had run away. She wish she could-and on normal circumstances she would've followed her. She was an angel at heart. She was born light-but another family kidnapped her and made her half demon. Watching Angel walk off, her confidence grew. "Ah, what the heck." Then, she ran off after Angel. She wasn't about to let this chance go.

Yuma, brave as ever still ran through the feilds. war has always been coming and shw wanted to stop it. yuma's parents were killed by war and her pet hanbonaru was a creature she had found as an egg near a tree wen yuma was younger. hanbonaru eventually hatched and became her pet and her best compainion.

Raven thought she heard someone behind her. She looked back and saw a girl with some kind of scary-looking animal running behind her. "EEEEK!!!" She yelled. She wasn't too fond of animals. She only like hawks, eagles, crows, and expecially ravens. Basically birds. She didn't like any other animal, though. Especially when she didn't even know what it was.

Angel heard others coming after her, was she in trouble or something. But for some reason she found herself stopping to talk to the girl. "Hello. I'm new here, do you know a place I can stay. Wait, I know you. Raven? I think we used to go to the same school.. until.. until you got kidnapped. What happened to you?" Angel questioned as she stared at Raven's wings.

Two other girls where there, they looked kind and she needed some place to go to for a while. Just in cause her parents came here at raded the town clean and clear.

"Hey, Angel. Yeah, it's me, believe it or not." She looked at her wings. "I guess I look different, now that I'm half demon and half angel."

"I don't blame you." She walked around, apparently looking for something. When she looked down an alley, she giggled, "Aha! There it is!" She pointed to a dumpster. Shen she saw Angel's disguisted face, she sighed, "I don't mean it like that!" She opened it up, and cleaned it out. There was a small door inside of it. "It leads into an old hotel. It's for runaways. My job is to make sure that only runaways get in. She opened up the hatch, and waited for Angel to go through. "Well, what are you waiting for?!"

Pausing Angel looked into the hatch and saw the dark tunnel that led on and on forever. "Well, at least its something." pausing again, "Okay well."

Angel ducked her head down and looked around her quickly, then she threw herself in the hatch and began to crawl inside, "Are you coming?" she asked Raven.

"Yep." She crawled behind Angel. "Hey, if you ever see the path turn into and intersection, do not go on the right path. The left path isn't the best choice either. Go forward. But whatever you do, do not go right!" She whispered.

"What would happen if I went right?" she asked Raven who seemed very suspicios. "Dont tell me it leads to death or something. Because I get mixed up with directions alot." She turned back around and continued going staright.

Soon she saw a light and she got up, her eyes burned the light was so bright. "What is this?" she asked. Her eyes straighted and she felt very sick suddenly. She leaned over and fell down.

[ I have to get off the computer in 15 minutes so uhh.. try to reply fast so i can reply again! And can you make your replys a bit longer.. because I cant make my replys very long if yours aren't long either.. sorry.]

She woke up to have a docotor holding her up with his arms, she was so thin that she barely a pound. Tears were runnign down her face. She saw Raven looking at her. She screamed, she felt to sick. She began to throw up..

[ I have to go... so uhh! Reply though.]

Raven sat down. Right before Angel screamed, she had looked at Raven. She tried to imagine what she was thinking. She didn't know. She couldn't come up with anything. She wanted to know what was wrong with her. For the first time in her lif, she was scared.

Raven put her hand on hanbonaru. She started to pet him. After a while, she handed him back to Yuma, then went into Angel's room, where she was sleeping. She saw a damp cloth beside her bed, and she put it on her forehead. The instant she touched her, though, everything went black. She hadn't passed out-she just seemed to be temporarily blinded. When she tried to call for help, no words came out of her mouth. She couldn't feel her arms or legs. Then, when the doctor came in, he picked her up and opened the window. With Raven in his arms, he jumped out! Trying to connect through telepathy to Yuma, she cried in her thoughts, "Help!"

Yuma petted hanbonaru softly. then suddenly the thought came to her mind. she ran after raven as quick as possible with hanbonaru following. she took out here katana and kept running.....

After a second, Raven could see a little bit. Then, she could talk, but only whisper. Then, she started to feel her legs. She tried to struggle, but she wasn't strong enough...