Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Magic, Demon, and ect. R.P

She slowly got up, although she clearly had problems doing so. She still didn't have her voice back, and her sight wasn't doing so good either.

Yuma carried raven back since hanbonaru was still very small. she placed raven on another bed and placed a wet towel over her forehead, then she checked on angel.

"Great. I'm stuck in bed when I should be guarding the entrance, what luck..." Raven muttered.

(Hey, I'm going to bed in just a few minutes, about 6 to be exact.)

Yuma waited for the sun to come up. then she saw hanbonaru gone from her lap. Yuma quickly went searching, only to find hanbonaru sleeping in raven's bed.

Angel threw up, looking at it I looked like cat food spattered all over the floor. She threw herself on the ground, and coughed up blood. Something seemed wrong to her, this had never happened to her before. "Raven." she called as she was talking to Yuma.

I was growing dark, and she couldn't think. Soon she passed out on the ground, sadly rolling into her puke that night. Not caring she just slept.

The sun rose apon the ground and the specks of water lay across the thin grass. Everyone was waking up and talking with one another. Food was being sold around the markets and people talking withy one anoother.

Opening her eyes, Angel stood once again, making faces as she threw her jacket off, only wearing a thin tank top. Where are you? Angel asked herself, looking for Raven and Yuma. Her headake had passed and she was feeling better now.

Walking into the other room she found Raven laying on a small bed in the corner. Angel tapped her on the back. "Raven?" she yelled, but Raven didn't budge, "RAVEN." she screamed this time. Raven stood up yawning, "Please well you help me?" Angel asked.

Yuma heard a scream from raven's room and ran quickly there. she found angel awake. " be careful," yuma said to angel," u havent fully recovered." hanbonaru woke very tired and hid his head under raven's pillow to fall asleep again.

"Thanks Yuma, but I dont know.. I just feel alot better today. But my wings are still aa bit sore."

She smiled and gave Yuma a hug, "Thanks for helping me, I dont know what I'd do without you. When I'm completely up and going again you should show me some of your inventions. Aren't you an inventor?"

Raven sat up, and looked around. Hanbonaru was on her bed, Angel was up, and was having some kind of conversation with Yuma. "Well, at least my sight's back..." She thought to herself, but since she couldn't walk very well and couldn't talk, she laid back down.

Angel

Angel went walking around the shops to find something better to wear. Her clothes where damp with sweat and colored puke. Walking into a small but popular shop she found a nice tank top with olive green and mulshil red splattered on it. It was so comfy she bought it and some other clothes, which matched her wings greatly.

Leaving the shop once more Angel peered around, if anyone was there surely it would be Yuma or Raven. But they still were back at the old broke down hotel hidden safely.

A scream came from a few people sitting at a booth drinking asorted teas. A few vampires strolled in. Amber, Angel's sister laughed as she saw Angel's face in the crowd. "Well goody her, sis! I see you came here. Was it that bad?" everone else went silent as Amber spoke. "Dont mock me. Your ther trouble maker Amber." Angel snapped. "Stop fighting you two." their mother said walking in. Her wings fluttering with rage. "Angel, why did you come here? If you really wanted to die, why didn't you just ask?"

"Get out of her, you two only bring trouble. And once I'm done with you Amber then you'll never come back anynmore." Angel said turning her back. "Dont turn on us. Your the one who left. We came back to claim what is ours. You." Amber laughed. "I'm not coming. I have enough friends here to stay."

Amber shot a glimpse at Angel one last time. "Okay we'll do this the hard way." Amber threw herself at Angel as they began fighting. Amber grabbed Angel in the waste and hurled her across the ground. Angel stood up spitting the blood from her mouth. She pushed off the ground and spun up in the air, with Amber trialing behind. This time Angel ducked under Amber and grabbed her wings, pushing then out of there sockets. Then she threw her back into the ground, breaking it. Amber let out a cry as their mother backed away. Blood shot out of Amber like a gun, layed there as Angel went over to the fence, grabbing a piece of wood from it and making it into a spear. "No dont-" Amber shook off. But it was to late, Angel threw the wood into Amber's heart.

Yuma and Raven shot out of the hotel, suprised and scared. Blood was still all over Angel and she couldn't help herself but to cry. Falling to the ground in agony she felt like she was being shocked again with a tazer. The blood rushing to her brain, she shook all over. Blood and tears... everywhere.

"Angel..." she had followed Yuma outside as best as she could. She saw the blood everywhere and fell down. She started to panic. The sight of blood scared her. She backed away while stumbling. Then, she was brought back to her senses when she felt the prescence of a demon. She stood up, and drew her Lunar Scythe. In a split second, she was whacked in the back by a flying burst. She fell down, but quickly recovered. "I can't fight in this environment, there's too many innocent people here!" She muttered. Her wings emerged from her back, but since they had remained inside of her for too long, the sockets began to bleed. It didn't bother her, she flew up and readied herself. When she was only a few feet above the buildings, she was struck harder. "They're fast!" She gasped. Then, out of nowhere, hundreds of swords appeared around her. A strong wind started to blow them in a whirlwind pattern. With nowhere to run, she could only remain there. Suddenly, they turned and stabbed her at one time. She screamed, and the swords dissolved. Her body fell to the ground at an incredible speed. Blood poured from her body as she fell...

Angel fell to the ground. She stopped breathing and she couldn't think. She saw Raven's face turn sour. "I'm sorr-" she began but her eyes closed and she stopped everything.

People crowded around her in amazment, chatting about it now. The fuzz stepped out clearing Ruby's body off the ground.

Yuma standing there was shocked at wat just happened. she yelled at all the bystanders furiously, "whu did that!!!" Yuma said unsheathing her katana.

Angel screamed as she saw blood around her, people had gone into their houses and they didn't want to come out. Blood came out of her mouth,

"Please, help." Angel said hopelessly. She was bleeding and dieing and she didn't want to see Raven fall as well. So she just closed her eyes...

Yuma whistled to hanbonaru and he came outside. "heal them please." yuma said calmly. hanbonaru licked all the wounds and they started to heal rapidly.

Yuma first carried angel back. then came back and carried raven bac as well. "you two have to rest," yuma said while taking out some bandages and handing them over to raven and angel. "im going to the market to buy some things. keep this door locked, okay." yuma said while exiting out the door, hanbonaru following

Raven looked at Angel and sighe. "Man, so much for trying to fit in. I don't think I'll ever have a chance for a normal life after this." She muttered to herself.

Yuma walked through the market. "man, wat i have to do for those two." she muttered to herself and sighed. Yuma bought mostly vegetables and spices. then she came around a clothing store and decided by some new stuff for her and the two others. Yuma then headed back..

Raven felt ticked off all of a sudden. "I don't have a disease...I don't need to be here!" She sat up, still bleeding, and jumped the window. Since it was locked, she jumped through it. She used her wings and flew at an incredible speed, and was out of the light area in a matter of seconds. She had a big headache that hit her suddenly, and she crashed in the woods. Her soul was being split in two. She always had multiple persontality's because she was light and dark. The dark was taking over her. She looked back and whispered, "I can't be there. Nothing good will come of it. I'm a monster." With that, she took off again.