Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Magic, Demon, and ect. R.P

Yuma entered the plaza and went to thier room. wen she entered inside she asked angel, "where is raven?" then Yuma saw the broken window. "oh no, she didnt run off, when i find her she is going to be sorry." Yuma dropped everything and jumped out the window while hanbonaru stayed next angel

Raven went out to a place where no one dared to run to. It was a hideout for the most dangerous and territorial half-demons around. When she landed, though, many of them greeted her. They should-it was her family.

"uurrrggggghhhhh" Yuma mubled to herself, "if only i had hanbonaru's smell. i just gotta trace her energy then." (Yuma can see energy traces, Zar can sense them, so its different cause sensing can target anyone's energy and track them down. seeing only allows you to see the energy traces of the ppl who actually been where u r seeing). Yuma quickly saw raven's energy trace and followed as quick as possible.

Angel sat up, everyone was gone and she felt all alone. Her wounds still bleeding she sat up trying the think. The window across the room was broken, "No." she said quietly. "She left."

She climbed through the same window, and stood in the stone street. She saw Yuma looking around in one of the stores, so she ducked down low behind a bush.

Raven had to be long gone by now, but she tryed to follow her track into the woods.

Angel sat down on the ground. Being evil was fit for her, and she couldn't get over the matter with her sister. So hopeless, lonely, and comfused she started to rubb her head.

So she lept up and walked back to her old home. They'd kill her, and for some reason she was happy. Though she wish she could see Yuma and Raven once more.. but she didn't know now.

right when raven said that there was katana at her neck. "wat r u trying to pull?" yuma asked, "those wounds wont heal if run." Yuma handed some ointment to raven

She dropped the oitment on purpose. She whistled, and her entire clan surrounded them. "Let go of her!" Her mother yelled, having a dark sword at hand. "Release her, and we'll spare your life!"

"I dont know. I need time to think. Should I go back to my old home? I'm too sick to be healed now. Vampires live a long time, but we can never heal. So once we get hurt then.. its never gonna get fixed again." She poundered over what she should do one more time. "Raven, ever since I've known you you've always been there for me. To help, and guide me..but now, now I dont think you can help me much more. I have to go, if you want to come, come.. but if not... leave me. Vampires have never gone against one another and left to the enemy side, I should have never came here. I'm sorry."

She looked up and saw a huge clan surounding them.. she shook a chill off her spine. "Ohh!" she said.

yuma sighed, "i hav no choice against too many." Yuma's katana lighted with lightning and the sky turned great gray. suddenly Yuma's sword shot out lightning everywhere destroying anything in its path.

"seal release!" suddenly a Yuma's max energy rose to a great level and Yuma slashed right through the shield. "fire art, level 3 fire flare, FIREBALL." a huge fireball went right at raven's mother

"Stop it Yuma. Whats going on?" Angel grabbed Yuma's rest and twisted it, attemting to break it. But it didn't work so she hurled herself onto Yuma, who dropped Raven while she did that. "Whats wrong with you?" she asked.

Her mom deflected it just in time. Raven ran over to her and hugged her. She looked at Yuma with a look that said, "I'm ticked off, now. If you wanna live, I suggest that you go!"

"Psh get over it Yuma, you know your wrong." she yelled. "I'm sorry Raven. This is what I have to say, I can never heal, never. So I have to go home, they'll surely kill me.. but I deserve it."

When Yuma was miles and miles away she noticed something. hanbonaru was missing, she rarely leaves hanbonaru alone. she ran back crying since obviously hanbonaru had been her companion since she was little.

Raven's mom sighed. "Girl, that's what we're for! We don't do those fancy magic tricks, we have ways that even a curse can't stop! Why do you think my girl would come all the way here?!" She smiled, and handed her a cloth that smelled like mint, and a leaf wrapped up with a hole that had a liquid dripping out. "Drink the liquid from the leaf, and apply the cloth to the wounded areas. It'll work! Watch!" She took another cloth from her pocket and put it on one of Raven's scratches. It immediately healed. Raven looked at her with a smile. "At least try it."

"Thanks, you guys!....Hanbonaru?" she asked as it layed down on the ground. "Uhh! Thats weird. Leave Han here, Yuma will have a cow if she sees we took Han." She gestured them into the woods. "Come on!"

Raven looked at her family and nodded. They followed Angel into the woods. Any monsters they met, Raven's mom could kill without breaking a sweat.