Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Magic, Demon, and ect. R.P

"She right Hanbonaru, if Yuma sees you out here then we'll all be dead. Including you. So curry! Please." she said.

[Oh and Sach pleaase stop just chatting on this topic. Your basically just spamming every time. If you want to talk with PokeGal do it in a private chat. This is for r.ping/ writing things, and your only suposed to talk on these topics if you have questions, things to tell about this topic, and ect. Thanks! Its not a big deal.. just saying.]

[ Yesh Lrcy333 your right! Or if Pokegal likes it they should just talk in the Kingdom chat or on a p.m. But I dont think it helps anyone to talk on here. Lrcy?? How did Yuma and Raven even start fighting? It didn't make sence at all. Her mom said you grabbed her, but you never wrote that. ]

[ Okay Raven's mom told Yuma to let go of Raven.. but PokeGal forgot that you, Lrcy333 never said that. Soo thats kind of a problem. But its going to be fine. I guess its up to Lrcy, if he wants us to be friends again then he can make that chose. But if he doesn't care about what we've already wrote then we'll just continue on it! Lrcy.. decide!]

((k))

Yuma suddenly appeared in front of raven. "where is hanbonaru? there he is." she said while picking hanbonaru off from the ground. but hanbonaru jumped on to raven's shoulder (remember that hanbonaru is right now the size of Yuma's lower arm which is like 1.9 feet) Yuma was startled. "he seems to have grown to like u raven"

Angel found Raven, but with Yuma. "We haven't done anything to him. I swear." Angel shockingly said. "I didn't relize that until you said it."

Looking at Hanbonaru then at Yuma she thought. "Look, I got a little bet scared when you grabbed Raven. I'm sorry, but I thought you where trying to kill her or something. Raven dont you think the same?" Angel asked.

"I don't like feeling useless...especially weak. I had an adrenaline rush, and it just-so-happened I hadn't seen my mom in a while either. That's it."

"Okay well stop fighting you guys. I see you guys have sides but lets get down to what actually happened. Do you want to make up for it?" she asked them both, "Because if you do, then do it now. This fight shouldn't be this hard. Just a broken window and grabbed. Look Yuma, Raven I'll be your guy's friends until you dont want to be friends anymore. But until then I'm not siding with anyone. You both mean alot to me, and even though I've known Raven alot longer I still love you Yuma! .. But just as a friend!" Angel smiled once more and gave them a hug group hug. "There, now its all betta!"

"Look, My family is completely dark as well. Though I'm starting something new.. which is a bad thing. Concitering that thats never happened before Yuma." Angel shook. "You wouldn't get it, vampires are totally different from other beings, and nobody ever understands them enough to ever be able to say anything if they are just dark, or pure evil."

[sach.. stop writing things on this topic. Or I'm going to start telling Amaranth about these problems. I've asked you twice in this topic and you want to talk to PokeGal.. then do it somewhere else.. p.m or Kingdom Chat. Thanks!

But this topic is ONLY for writing/r.ping and if you have something to say it should only be because of a question or something about this topic. So.]